Total Posts:80|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 42.1: DP1

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 3:49:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THE DP SET UP

https://docs.google.com...

1harder (Chris) will be running the NP for game one. I'll take the DP.

LIVING PLAYERS

TH
Proph
King
Sci
Uther
Fire
Ford
Sashil
Saph
Break

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00am, Central Time, on 10/21/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ValosaBirdy
Posts: 1,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:36:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 3:49:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:
THE DP SET UP

https://docs.google.com...

1harder (Chris) will be running the NP for game one. I'll take the DP.

LIVING PLAYERS

TH
Proph
King
Sci
Uther
Fire
Ford
Sashil
Saph
Break

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00am, Central Time, on 10/21/15.


Good luck!

Am I in or not?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:38:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:36:04 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:
At 11/19/2015 3:49:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:
THE DP SET UP

https://docs.google.com...

1harder (Chris) will be running the NP for game one. I'll take the DP.

LIVING PLAYERS

TH
Proph
King
Sci
Uther
Fire
Ford
Sashil
Saph
Break

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00am, Central Time, on 10/21/15.


Good luck!

Am I in or not?

The answer is apparent.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:11:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey, all... Looking forward to an interesting game.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 6:30:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:36:04 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:
Am I in or not?

You signed up as a replacement. You will be asked to play when needed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 7:33:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi. How are you all doing?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:03:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ATTENTION

Actually, Chris is gonna handle the DP. I am gonna be in Copenhagen, so I probably will be checking in on DDO for only a bare minimum. I'll take the NP.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:04:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I guess the game begins with random voting and since no one else is posting much VTL Uther for claim
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 1:45:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

Why FOS breakingamber and then RVS King?

Several reason why this post by Prophett is scummy. First of all, Random Voting Stage (RVS) is a strategy used at the beginning at the game to generate activity, which leads to people posting, which allows players to generate town and scum reads. As the game goes on, players develop reads and receive results, and voting is no longer random. RVS is the worst way to cast votes, but it's necessary at the beginning when townies don't have any info.

So, if Prophett thinks he already has reason to suspect a player, then he should vote that player instead of a random player.

Compounding the mistake is that Prophett's random vote is for a new player, which splits the town's attention. The whole point of RVS is to put pressure on one player at a time, and see how they react. If you see somebody else cast the first vote of the game as RVS, you better have a really good reason for casting a vote for someone else. Splitting a wagon for no good reason eases the pressure on both players, defeating the purpose of RVS.

Given that Prophett seems to have at some experience playing mafia (evidenced by using the terms FOS and RVS) I am going to VTL Prophett

Please explain the reasoning behind your vote.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:43:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

I just pulled terms from the guide. Also, I did in fact put suspicion on breakingamber, but I felt that it was insufficient to place a vote, therefore as is custom at the beginning of the game, I voted for King.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:50:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:43:06 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

I just pulled terms from the guide. Also, I did in fact put suspicion on breakingamber, but I felt that it was insufficient to place a vote, therefore as is custom at the beginning of the game, I voted for King.

But you can't have had any reason at all to vote for King since he hasn't posted, right? Therefore you have more reason to vote breakingamber than King.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:51:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:50:32 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 11/20/2015 2:43:06 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

I just pulled terms from the guide. Also, I did in fact put suspicion on breakingamber, but I felt that it was insufficient to place a vote, therefore as is custom at the beginning of the game, I voted for King.

But you can't have had any reason at all to vote for King since he hasn't posted, right? Therefore you have more reason to vote breakingamber than King.

You are correct.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:52:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:51:13 AM, TheProphett wrote:

You are correct.

So you aren't voting breakingamber because...?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:52:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:52:05 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 11/20/2015 2:51:13 AM, TheProphett wrote:

You are correct.

So you aren't voting breakingamber because...?

I have no evidence to vote in any specific manner.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 12:49:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:51:13 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/20/2015 2:50:32 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 11/20/2015 2:43:06 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

I just pulled terms from the guide. Also, I did in fact put suspicion on breakingamber, but I felt that it was insufficient to place a vote, therefore as is custom at the beginning of the game, I voted for King.

But you can't have had any reason at all to vote for King since he hasn't posted, right? Therefore you have more reason to vote breakingamber than King.

You are correct.
Okay seems like the game is stagnating Unvote vtl prophet for claim cause your statement stuck out as odd to me.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:01:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's just unfair.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:06:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 1:45:20 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

Why FOS breakingamber and then RVS King?

Several reason why this post by Prophett is scummy. First of all, Random Voting Stage (RVS) is a strategy used at the beginning at the game to generate activity, which leads to people posting, which allows players to generate town and scum reads. As the game goes on, players develop reads and receive results, and voting is no longer random. RVS is the worst way to cast votes, but it's necessary at the beginning when townies don't have any info.

So, if Prophett thinks he already has reason to suspect a player, then he should vote that player instead of a random player.

Compounding the mistake is that Prophett's random vote is for a new player, which splits the town's attention. The whole point of RVS is to put pressure on one player at a time, and see how they react. If you see somebody else cast the first vote of the game as RVS, you better have a really good reason for casting a vote for someone else. Splitting a wagon for no good reason eases the pressure on both players, defeating the purpose of RVS.

Given that Prophett seems to have at some experience playing mafia (evidenced by using the terms FOS and RVS) I am going to VTL Prophett

Please explain the reasoning behind your vote.

What does FOS stand for?
Oh, and I don't know who to VTL.
So, whatever.
VTL no one
I'll just wait.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:48:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:06:56 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/20/2015 1:45:20 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

Why FOS breakingamber and then RVS King?

Several reason why this post by Prophett is scummy. First of all, Random Voting Stage (RVS) is a strategy used at the beginning at the game to generate activity, which leads to people posting, which allows players to generate town and scum reads. As the game goes on, players develop reads and receive results, and voting is no longer random. RVS is the worst way to cast votes, but it's necessary at the beginning when townies don't have any info.

So, if Prophett thinks he already has reason to suspect a player, then he should vote that player instead of a random player.

Compounding the mistake is that Prophett's random vote is for a new player, which splits the town's attention. The whole point of RVS is to put pressure on one player at a time, and see how they react. If you see somebody else cast the first vote of the game as RVS, you better have a really good reason for casting a vote for someone else. Splitting a wagon for no good reason eases the pressure on both players, defeating the purpose of RVS.

Given that Prophett seems to have at some experience playing mafia (evidenced by using the terms FOS and RVS) I am going to VTL Prophett

Please explain the reasoning behind your vote.

What does FOS stand for?
Oh, and I don't know who to VTL.
So, whatever.
VTNL
I'll just wait.

fixd
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 6:57:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You need to be more active.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 7:23:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:06:56 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/20/2015 1:45:20 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

Why FOS breakingamber and then RVS King?

Several reason why this post by Prophett is scummy. First of all, Random Voting Stage (RVS) is a strategy used at the beginning at the game to generate activity, which leads to people posting, which allows players to generate town and scum reads. As the game goes on, players develop reads and receive results, and voting is no longer random. RVS is the worst way to cast votes, but it's necessary at the beginning when townies don't have any info.

So, if Prophett thinks he already has reason to suspect a player, then he should vote that player instead of a random player.

Compounding the mistake is that Prophett's random vote is for a new player, which splits the town's attention. The whole point of RVS is to put pressure on one player at a time, and see how they react. If you see somebody else cast the first vote of the game as RVS, you better have a really good reason for casting a vote for someone else. Splitting a wagon for no good reason eases the pressure on both players, defeating the purpose of RVS.

Given that Prophett seems to have at some experience playing mafia (evidenced by using the terms FOS and RVS) I am going to VTL Prophett

Please explain the reasoning behind your vote.

What does FOS stand for?
Oh, and I don't know who to VTL.
So, whatever.
VTL no one
I'll just wait.

Fos stands for finger of suspicion, meaning that you suspect a certain person but very slightly.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 10:19:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 2:06:56 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/20/2015 1:45:20 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:21:35 PM, TheProphett wrote:
FOS on breakingamber, seems too nice for his/her own good. VTL King, RVS.

Why FOS breakingamber and then RVS King?

Several reason why this post by Prophett is scummy. First of all, Random Voting Stage (RVS) is a strategy used at the beginning at the game to generate activity, which leads to people posting, which allows players to generate town and scum reads. As the game goes on, players develop reads and receive results, and voting is no longer random. RVS is the worst way to cast votes, but it's necessary at the beginning when townies don't have any info.

So, if Prophett thinks he already has reason to suspect a player, then he should vote that player instead of a random player.

Compounding the mistake is that Prophett's random vote is for a new player, which splits the town's attention. The whole point of RVS is to put pressure on one player at a time, and see how they react. If you see somebody else cast the first vote of the game as RVS, you better have a really good reason for casting a vote for someone else. Splitting a wagon for no good reason eases the pressure on both players, defeating the purpose of RVS.

Given that Prophett seems to have at some experience playing mafia (evidenced by using the terms FOS and RVS) I am going to VTL Prophett

Please explain the reasoning behind your vote.

What does FOS stand for?
Oh, and I don't know who to VTL.
So, whatever.
VTL no one
I'll just wait.

VTL stands for "vote to lynch."

You use your vote as a way to pressure the people who you suspect. Right now, a good person to pressure would be Prophett, since he opened with a suspicious post and nobody else is posting much. If Prophett gets enough people VTLing him, he may slip up, revealing that he is mafia. Or he might hold up well under pressure, and then the town would go looking for another target. Definitely use your vote though. It's a powerful tool in mafia.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 10:21:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As of right now, I like neither Prophett's initial post, nor his explanations. He admitted that he has no reason to vote the way he did, but didn't change his vote. Of course I'd like more activity from everyone, but as of right now I think there is a good chance that Prophett is scum.
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 11:21:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok?
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 11:22:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I am here.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Sciguy
Posts: 71
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 11:39:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello my fellow townies. May I ask if any of you have leads? I can only hope that none of you fall short of luck.
Sciguy, that one guy.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 11:45:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
vIRTUE Without Terror is powerless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terror without virtue is meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way to find out who this "mafia" man is would be guillotine all suspected counter revolutionaries. Rather than "Vote To Lynch:" we must "Vote to Guillotine"

Anyone who does not chance their signature to a revolutionary slogan shall be guillotined, anyone that does not address their fellow town member as "citezen" will be guillotined, anyone who complains about bread prices will be guillotined, anyone who accuses me of being a mafia will be guillotined. Anyone with the username Louis will be guillotined.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 12:20:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 11:49:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Anyone with the last name Danton will also be guillotined.

Robespierre is a better target...just saying...Or maybe we could get even more creative. Guillotines are so old hat. How about stabbing people in bath tubs...Marat is a cool sounding name to help start that trend.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 12:23:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/21/2015 12:20:39 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/20/2015 11:49:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Anyone with the last name Danton will also be guillotined.

Robespierre is a better target...just saying...Or maybe we could get even more creative. Guillotines are so old hat. How about stabbing people in bath tubs...Marat is a cool sounding name to help start that trend.

DID YOU JUST QUESTION THE LEGITIMACY OF THE REVOLUTION!!!?!??

VTG BSH1!!!!!

http://frenchrevolutioniscool.weebly.com...

REMOVE ALL COUNTER REVOLUTIONARY ELEMENTS!! (oh wait wrong revolution)
"Change your sig."
~YYW