Beginners' Mafia 42.1: DP2

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:36:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

TH
Proph
King
Sci
Uther
Fire
Sashil
Saph
Break

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 6:30pm, Central Time, on 10/26/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:38:10 PM
At 11/23/2015 11:36:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

TH
Proph
King
Sci
Uther
Fire
Sashil
Saph
Break

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 6:30pm, Central Time, on 10/26/15.

Good luck!

Ford died?
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:38:39 PM
Ok that was dumb don't answer that.

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:38:41 PM
At 11/23/2015 11:38:10 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
Ford died?

Indeed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:44:05 PM
So if Ford was a townie (I am unsure of what side a Super Saint is on), he was either lynched by the Mafia or the Mafia tricked a townie into killing him. Considering Uther's high activity and suspicion as part a guy from the Mafia, I think he killed Ford, since he must have read his posts and figured out that he was too smart to keep alive.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:44:59 AM
At 11/23/2015 11:44:05 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
So if Ford was a townie (I am unsure of what side a Super Saint is on), he was either lynched by the Mafia or the Mafia tricked a townie into killing him. Considering Uther's high activity and suspicion as part a guy from the Mafia, I think he killed Ford, since he must have read his posts and figured out that he was too smart to keep alive.

Yes, a Super Saint is usually townsided. It's most likely that mafia NKed (nightkilled) him, since I find it improbable that the other conditions that would allow a different scenario are all in play here (namely it would require that a) there's a vigilante, b) the vig killed someone last night, c) mafia mysteriously decided not to use their most useful tool to eliminate townies last night). As for why...I need to go back and read last DP. Was busy irl so didn't get much of a chance.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:15:18 AM
Ford was a townie. If you read his flip (the info in his OM which was made public in the DP), it ID'd him as town.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:17:42 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:15:18 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Ford was a townie. If you read his flip (the info in his OM which was made public in the DP), it ID'd him as town.

Of course, that too :P
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 2:04:19 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:15:18 AM, bsh1 wrote:

So it's very likely a Mafia killed him. I think it could have been Uther as I explained.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:11:59 AM
Okay, I read DP1. Ford likely died either because he was being pro-town by asking people for their thoughts, or because his suspicions were correct and mafia wanted to stop him from pushing these suspicions further today. Thus, I shall

VTL Prophett

King is town, of that I'm sure given his efforts to read people and his engagement with the game. Haven't got much on anyone else.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:31:28 PM
At 11/24/2015 7:11:59 AM, Sapphique wrote:
Okay, I read DP1. Ford likely died either because he was being pro-town by asking people for their thoughts, or because his suspicions were correct and mafia wanted to stop him from pushing these suspicions further today. Thus, I shall

VTL Prophett

King is town, of that I'm sure given his efforts to read people and his engagement with the game. Haven't got much on anyone else.

You must be a townie as well. You seem to have a positive attitude towards thinking I am town and thus you must be on my side trying to lynch mafia players.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:33:07 PM
I have carried a suspicion on Prophett as well.

VTL Prophett

Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:27:42 PM
Since I pretty much don't have any suspicions as of now I guess I'll just join the wagon. So VTL Prophet for a claim.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:00:41 PM
Alright fellow townies! 3 more votes to lynch Prophett. Let's do this!

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:01:29 PM
At 11/24/2015 5:27:42 PM, Sashil wrote:
Since I pretty much don't have any suspicions as of now I guess I'll just join the wagon. So VTL Prophet for a claim.

I now believe you are a townie since you want to lynch Prophett.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:03:26 PM
Oh wait. Only two more votes and two more days.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:06:47 PM
Why lynch Prophett (No i am not buddying, I see no reason to kill him)
Maybe we should have the cop investigate.
COP!!!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:12:43 PM
Investigate Prophett please during the night!
I Vote not to lynch because I don't want to kill off anyone.
VNTL
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:14:07 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:01:29 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

You know, you can never be too careful. I think you two guys are town, but I'm not sure. I have to have some caution.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:15:08 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:14:07 PM, breakingamber wrote:

You know, you can never be too careful. I think you two guys are town, but I'm not sure. I have to have some caution.

Well I think we aren't allowed to tell.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:16:27 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:15:08 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

You can, but that doesn't necessarily mean whoever it is you're trying to convince will believe you.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:18:34 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:16:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:

You can, but that doesn't necessarily mean whoever it is you're trying to convince will believe you.

I am a townie. Notice how I am trying to lynch people who I think are Mafia.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:18:46 PM
Wait, who's TH and Fire?
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:19:21 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:18:34 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

I'm just trying not to kill anyone who might be town.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:20:36 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:19:21 PM, breakingamber wrote:

I am convinced Prophett is Mafia.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:20:57 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:18:46 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Wait, who's TH and Fire?

FireWings and....

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:21:55 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:20:36 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

I can see how you might think that, but you can never be too sure.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:23:36 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:21:55 PM, breakingamber wrote:

We need to lynch someone. We will only require one more vote then.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:25:16 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:23:36 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 11/24/2015 6:21:55 PM, breakingamber wrote:

We need to lynch someone. We will only require one more vote then.

Yeah, I see your point. The more Mafia we kill, the less chance we might lose.
Unvote
VTL Prophett
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:25:59 PM
And WHO IS TH?!?!?!?!?!?
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer