My Little Pony Mafia- DP3

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:17:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Died at Night

ValosaBirdy- You are the leader of Ponyville, Mayor Mare. You have ran unopposed for mayor several times and the town loves you, however, you haven't done anything in relation to promoting the greater good for the town, but you still side with Princess Celestia. Due to this you are the vanilla. You have no role, but yet win with the town.

HPG- I can clear the sky in 10 seconds flat. You are RainbowDash. Your speed is so immeanse that you are able to break the speed of light via the Sonic Rainboom. It is this very speed that makes you the Tracker. Each night you may learn who the selected Pony visited, but not the actions they took. You win with the Town.

Living Players
1. SolonKR
2. Khaos_Mage
3. Beginner
4. Wylted2
5. Vaarka
6. Butters
7. Cobalt
8. EndarkenRationalist
9. Smithereens

With 9 Players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch. The Day Phase will end at 9PM tomorrow night in order to accomidate those who will not have computer access.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:18:05 PM
And yes the character list is 100% correct.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:30:49 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:27:57 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTL Vaarka

Today's of action should be obvious.

I also call BS if this was a governor that was stolen, because the lynch went through.

Says scum.
Senpai has noticed you.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:32:32 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:30:49 PM, Beginner wrote:
VTL Vaarka

I also call BS if this was a governor that was stolen, because the lynch went through.

Says scum.

After I was the critical hammer on Vaarka? Without me, yesterday would have been a no lynch. LOL, Beginner.

Smithers, jail me again.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:36:32 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:32:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTL Vaarka

Says scum.

After I was the critical hammer on Vaarka? Without me, yesterday would have been a no lynch. LOL, Beginner.

Smithers, jail me again.

One of the keystone scum strategies that is not uncommon is to bus in such a way as to give one particular scummate town cred to last until the end of the game. I think you knew Vaarka was going to flip scum. Just like you knew wylted was going to flip town.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:38:27 PM
Unless Smithers is shot, if ENdark isn't dead by tomorrow, Smithers is probably scum.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:40:51 PM
a) you confirm that you are indeed jailer, which would make you town
and
b) you kill a player who has a fairly high probability of being scum.
Senpai has noticed you.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:41:11 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:36:32 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 11/24/2015 9:32:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTL Vaarka

Says scum.

Smithers, jail me again.

One of the keystone scum strategies that is not uncommon is to bus in such a way as to give one particular scummate town cred to last until the end of the game. I think you knew Vaarka was going to flip scum. Just like you knew wylted was going to flip town.

Scum rolestole a governor, Beginner. If I was scum and no lynched yesterday and then scum could force another no lynch.

Face it. I'm just good at reading people.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:47:55 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:41:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Ok. Give us your reads on
Khaos -
Solon -
Butters -
Wylted(2)/Valkrin -
HPG -
Cobalt -
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:50:26 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:18:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:
And yes the character list is 100% correct.

DO jailers have a jail-shot or no?
Senpai has noticed you.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:18:30 PM
I've jailed Endark every night since NP1.. it's not an ideal use for my role which is why I want him to claim what he is. How hard can it be?? Almost everyone has outed their role except for him, so this lack of information is just detrimental to town.

We have all day so lets not waste it by auto lynching Vaarka again. There are some substantive things that need to be said first, among them being Endark's claim.

VTL Endark
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:21:11 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:18:30 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I've jailed Endark every night since NP1.. it's not an ideal use for my role which is why I want him to claim what he is. How hard can it be?? Almost everyone has outed their role except for him, so this lack of information is just detrimental to town.

What? No one alive has outed their role except you. And I'm basically confirmed town after yesterday. Get outta here.

We have all day so lets not waste it by auto lynching Vaarka again. There are some substantive things that need to be said first, among them being Endark's claim.

VTL Endark
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:22:56 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:21:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

What? No one alive has outed their role except you. And I'm basically confirmed town after yesterday. Get outta here.

VTL Endark

Go read Dp1 again, virtually everyone has outed their role. Also, why are you confirmed town..??
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:23:00 PM
At 11/24/2015 9:47:55 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 11/24/2015 9:41:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Ok. Give us your reads on
Khaos - Possible town
Solon - Null
Butters - Likely town
Wylted(2)/Valkrin - Possible scum
HPG - Town
Cobalt - Likely town
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:23:45 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:22:56 PM, Smithereens wrote:

VTL Endark

Go read Dp1 again, virtually everyone has outed their role. Also, why are you confirmed town..??

Right, you and Khaos. If he's actually miller.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:27:33 PM

VTL Endark

Butter essentially hasn't because nobody knows what his things do. Cobalt hasn't. Beginner hasn't. Solon hasn't. Wylted/Val hasn't. Varrka hasn't, not that it matters. There. That's everyone.

Just jail me again tonight. I need protection.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:28:18 PM
Reads:
>Cobalt is more or less unquestionably town due to CC'ing another player
>Butter is hugely suspicious for changing his character under the guise of mis-reading after a CC happened and outed the character of a townie.
>Khaos' role claim is highly indicative of town, though not as much as Cobalt's incident. This would mean Butter is town.

So Cobalt, Butter and Khaos are the townies in this game.

I think the scum team is Vaarka/Endark/Solon

Vaarka is mod confirmed guilty, dunno what's happening there tbh.
Endark is mafia/TP I don't really care which.
Solon has displayed different behaviour in both games he is currently playing, and since I town read him in the other game, I assume he is scum here.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:29:41 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:23:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

VTL Endark

Also Wylted, HPG, VBirdy, Cobalt, Butters and I think one or two more. We had a mass claim and you actually completely missed it, lol wtf?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:33:40 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:29:41 PM, Smithereens wrote:

VTL Endark

Also Wylted, HPG, VBirdy, Cobalt, Butters and I think one or two more. We had a mass claim and you actually completely missed it, lol wtf?

Already wrote out everyone who hasn't claimed. Hint: it's most of the living players
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:47:21 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:33:40 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 11/24/2015 10:29:41 PM, Smithereens wrote:

VTL Endark

Already wrote out everyone who hasn't claimed. Hint: it's most of the living players

The majority of us have at least claimed out characters or our roles.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 10:47:35 PM
At 11/24/2015 10:33:40 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
So you see that those who have claimed are the ones who are dying, since most of the players claimed Dp1. in which case you should claim because at this point you're basically immortal. Furthermore, it's anti-town you not claiming because the universal town reads in this game have claimed and don't have anything to go off because the more suspicious players like yourself are refusing to claim. Even further, the fact that the people who have claimed are the ones getting killed means that this pool is exclusively town and needs to be diluted by scum claims in order to off-set the severity of our town loses by added information. At this point your lack of a claim is simply information we don't have. It's information we need because the town jailor is wasting his role on the belief that you are an SK or cultist. So claim.