My Little Pony Mafia Day Phase 3

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 5:48:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Died Last Day Phase
Vaarka- I am Lord"Tierk. And I am here to take what was mine long ago. You are Lord Tierk a minotaur that has set out to take all the magic from Equestria and rule it with an Iron fist. Due to your ability to steal other"s magic you are the Role Stealer, once per game you may select one Pony and steal their role making it yours for the rest of the game. The one who"s role you stole will then become a vanilla. If a Third Party has their Role Stolen then you both die. You win with the Mafia.

Died in the Night Phase
Khaos_Mage- You are Queen Chrysalis. You are the Queen of the Changlings who feed off of Love and here in Equestria there"s enough love to last generations. You are the Cult Leader, each night phase you may recruit one Pony into your Cult. As a result they will have both their role and their character stripped from them and become a Changeling whose role is a vanilla. They will also join your PM. When you die all of the Changelings die. You will die if you attempt to convert a mafia player. Queen Chrysalis wins the game once they hold the majority of Ponies.

Butters- After a long travel your thirst is finially found a source to satisfy it, you are a Changling. Despite you being unable to help the town, but wanting to help Equestria to ensure that the Love lasts for Generations. You win by surviving with the Cult.

Living Players
1. SolonKR
2. Beginner
3. Wylted2
4. Cobalt
5. EndarkenRationalist
6. Smithereens

With 6 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch. The Day Phase Ends Monday at 5:00PM CST.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 5:53:05 PM
Given that there was a cult in this game - a cult which could recruit nightly - there should only be one scum left. Otherwise this game isn't remotely balanced.

Right now, I'm certain it's between Smithers, Wylted, and Solon. But since that's not particularly helpful, I'll re-read and see if I can narrow it down further.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:20:34 PM
That sucked, I was actually doing good as town. Why did you have to die, khaos? Probably only time I'll say that
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 11:56:32 PM
At 11/28/2015 10:03:14 PM, Cobalt wrote:
ER is correct. I never claimed cop. I claimed Princess Celestia, nothing more.

What is your role?
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:16:21 AM
At 11/28/2015 11:56:32 PM, Wylted wrote:

What is your role?

It's best not to say. Why are you so confident about Smithers?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:18:13 AM
At 11/29/2015 12:16:21 AM, Cobalt wrote:

What is your role?

He's acting like scum. I don't think the game has a jailer and a doctor, and I think if he actually were the jailer, he would've been NKed by now.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:19:57 AM

What is your role?

You just need to claim. If your role is that important, than I can protect you. I don't think they have a strongman or anything, otherwise, I think they'd have killed me, already.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:53:37 AM
Official Vote Count
Smithereens (1/4) Wylted
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:54:12 AM
At 11/29/2015 12:19:57 AM, Wylted wrote:

What is your role?

You just need to claim. If your role is that important, than I can protect you. I don't think they have a strongman or anything, otherwise, I think they'd have killed me, already.

There are surely more important roles out there that need your protection. Unfortunately, we don't currently know what those are. The tracker was our only strong investigatory role,, most likely.

If anyone has any useful role-related information, it'd be really great if that was outed now. Wylted, do you agree that there is most likely only one scum remaining, as ER seems to believe?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 1:32:25 AM
At 11/29/2015 12:54:12 AM, Cobalt wrote:

What is your role?

There are surely more important roles out there that need your protection. Unfortunately, we don't currently know what those are. The tracker was our only strong investigatory role,, most likely.

If anyone has any useful role-related information, it'd be really great if that was outed now. Wylted, do you agree that there is most likely only one scum remaining, as ER seems to believe?

Yes, I think one remaining. Why are you saying your role is extremely useful, and you don't want to put it, while also saying that your role is useless and doesn't need protection?
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:14:30 AM
At 11/29/2015 1:32:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

What is your role?

Yes, I think one remaining. Why are you saying your role is extremely useful, and you don't want to put it, while also saying that your role is useless and doesn't need protection?

It's not extremely useful and it's not useless. It's somewhere in between and I'll no doubt out it eventually, if necessary. I am hoping there is a decent role left that can insure town this game. If I out, you will need to protect me, meaning that maf will be more likely to NK that other decent role.

We need the best possible save tonight. Also, did you ever out your character name? Would you mind divulging that information? Lastly, why aren't you dead? You outted as doc. Unless doc can save themselves in this format...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:17:00 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:14:30 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 11/29/2015 1:32:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

What is your role?

It's not extremely useful and it's not useless. It's somewhere in between and I'll no doubt out it eventually, if necessary. I am hoping there is a decent role left that can insure town this game. If I out, you will need to protect me, meaning that maf will be more likely to NK that other decent role.

We need the best possible save tonight. Also, did you ever out your character name? Would you mind divulging that information? Lastly, why aren't you dead? You outted as doc. Unless doc can save themselves in this format...

I can doc myself. They probably know as a selfish player, I'll do that. It's DP 4. There really is no, "I'll put it at some point". This is that some point. We're close to the end game.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:26:59 AM
At 11/28/2015 6:28:27 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Wylted, Cobalt did not claim cop. You were wrong when you said that last DP.

I'm off to go see a play.

Why don't you claim, so we can figure this out easier.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:29:23 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:26:59 AM, Wylted wrote:

Cop
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:34:48 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:29:23 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Cop

Why the hell were you telling Smithers to be on you then?

As he on you last night?

Could they have figured this out earlier through any soft claims that I missed?

Never mind. I don't care. I assume Smithers is the last scum.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:40:18 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:34:48 AM, Wylted wrote:

Cop

Because I needed protection.

As he on you last night?

I doubt it. It's within the realm of possibility, but since there's likely only one scum left, scum can't have role-copped me, and since mafia therefore wouldn't have any way of knowing which role I am, it wouldn't make since to RB me every night on end, especially when I never indicated I even noticed.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:42:40 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:40:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Cop

Yeah, but his protection makes you a vanilla. I don't think he's anything more than a roleblocker anyway. I assume he'll roleblock and kill whoever the hell he thinks I'm not protecting next NP, if he's still alive.

As he on you last night?

I doubt it. It's within the realm of possibility, but since there's likely only one scum left, scum can't have role-copped me, and since mafia therefore wouldn't have any way of knowing which role I am, it wouldn't make since to RB me every night on end, especially when I never indicated I even noticed.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:46:49 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:42:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/29/2015 2:40:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Cop

Yeah, but his protection makes you a vanilla. I don't think he's anything more than a roleblocker anyway. I assume he'll roleblock and kill whoever the hell he thinks I'm not protecting next NP, if he's still alive.

It doesn't make sense for a roleblocker to constantly block me when he doesn't know my role.

As he on you last night?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 2:52:36 AM
It doesn't make sense for a roleblocker to constantly block me when he doesn't know my role.

That's why I asked if you hinted around at it, and I just didn't catch it. It also makes no sense to ask for a jailer to protect you, and make yourself vanilla also.

Maybe they have a role that knows what you are. A role cop or something. Maybe it was Butters. For all we know, Butters was scum and recruited by Khaos, and that's why Khaos died. It's possible that scum actually did have their NK blocked by me, or I'm mistaken about Smith and he blocked their NK.

I'm actually starting to think Butters was scum by his and Khaos's comments, especially with Butters going out of his way to say he is town.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 3:00:28 AM
At 11/29/2015 2:52:36 AM, Wylted wrote:

That's why I asked if you hinted around at it, and I just didn't catch it. It also makes no sense to ask for a jailer to protect you, and make yourself vanilla also.

Sure it does. I was basically confirmed town and so needed to live. If Smithers was town, he'd protect me. If scum, he couldn't kill me.

Maybe they have a role that knows what you are. A role cop or something. Maybe it was Butters. For all we know, Butters was scum and recruited by Khaos, and that's why Khaos died. It's possible that scum actually did have their NK blocked by me, or I'm mistaken about Smith and he blocked their NK.

No, cults can't recruit scum. They either die or it fails.

I'm actually starting to think Butters was scum by his and Khaos's comments, especially with Butters going out of his way to say he is town.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 3:03:14 AM
At 11/29/2015 3:00:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Sure it does. I was basically confirmed town and so needed to live. If Smithers was town, he'd protect me. If scum, he couldn't kill me.

No you weren't, and no you aren't confirmed town. Also thanks for ignoring me about Khaos being scum. I thought he'd be the last one I'd have to kill. Fortunately Mafia took care of the problem, so I wouldn't be losing my shitt, when it was just down to us and the cult.

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 3:13:03 AM
At 11/29/2015 3:03:14 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/29/2015 3:00:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

No you weren't, and no you aren't confirmed town. Also thanks for ignoring me about Khaos being scum. I thought he'd be the last one I'd have to kill. Fortunately Mafia took care of the problem, so I wouldn't be losing my shitt, when it was just down to us and the cult.

What?
Plus, if Khaos recruited Butter, he would die, but Butter wouldn't. Butter had to be successfully recruited to die with Khaos.