Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

(Original) Beginner's Mafia 42.1 Cancellation

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 12:07:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Due to various events, there is no official winner. This game is being replayed.

Flips:

Town:
Wylted (TH) - Dreamer
Fire - Hunter
Proph - Bulletproof
King - Bomb
Ford - Super saint
Saph - Pacifist
Sashil - Innocent child

Mafia:
Uther - Mimic
Sci - Role stealer
Breaking - Suicide bomber
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
breakingamber
Posts: 1,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 9:54:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/30/2015 12:41:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Town would have won. I knew for a fact who two scum were and was 90% sure on the other one.

Who was the 90% sure one?
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 9:56:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2015 9:54:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/30/2015 12:41:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Town would have won. I knew for a fact who two scum were and was 90% sure on the other one.

Who was the 90% sure one?

Uther
breakingamber
Posts: 1,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 11:22:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2015 9:56:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:54:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/30/2015 12:41:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Town would have won. I knew for a fact who two scum were and was 90% sure on the other one.

Who was the 90% sure one?

Uther

How did you know I was Mafia? Did I try to blend in too much, or was it that I didn't want to kill anyone?
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:17:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2015 11:22:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:56:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:54:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/30/2015 12:41:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Town would have won. I knew for a fact who two scum were and was 90% sure on the other one.

Who was the 90% sure one?

Uther

How did you know I was Mafia? Did I try to blend in too much, or was it that I didn't want to kill anyone?

You PMed me and told me, which was a huge tip off.
breakingamber
Posts: 1,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:20:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2015 2:17:36 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/2/2015 11:22:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:56:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:54:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/30/2015 12:41:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Town would have won. I knew for a fact who two scum were and was 90% sure on the other one.

Who was the 90% sure one?

Uther

How did you know I was Mafia? Did I try to blend in too much, or was it that I didn't want to kill anyone?

You PMed me and told me, which was a huge tip off.

Would you have known otherwise?
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:00:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2015 2:20:03 AM, breakingamber wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:17:36 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/2/2015 11:22:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:56:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/2/2015 9:54:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 11/30/2015 12:41:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Town would have won. I knew for a fact who two scum were and was 90% sure on the other one.

Who was the 90% sure one?

Uther

How did you know I was Mafia? Did I try to blend in too much, or was it that I didn't want to kill anyone?

You PMed me and told me, which was a huge tip off.

Would you have known otherwise?

I was the dreamer and claimed PGO. I think I would've figured it out