Jump to topic:

Mafia Modding?

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 2:40:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How do you sign up for the right to vote? I have no idea personally. I know it has to do with the Mafia mod list, but do I just put my name in the "On Hold", or is there some other more complicated way I have to go through?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 2:41:18 PM
At 12/1/2015 2:40:44 PM, breakingamber wrote:
How do you sign up to mod a Mafia game? I have no idea personally. I know it has to do with the Mafia mod list, but do I just put my name in the "On Hold", or is there some other more complicated way I have to go through?

Fix'd
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 3:13:55 PM
At 12/1/2015 2:41:18 PM, breakingamber wrote:
How do you sign up to mod a Mafia game? I have no idea personally. I know it has to do with the Mafia mod list, but do I just put my name in the "On Hold", or is there some other more complicated way I have to go through?

Fix'd

Seeing as you're a newer player, I think it would be better for you to get a little more experience under your belt before you try modding a game. Don't think I'm telling you not to try modding a game, because you can, but I'd suggest you wait a little bit (and have played at least a beginner series or two, maybe even a regular game). As well, you may want to find another player to help out (to be a co-mod basically).
That, and you know there's the clash of clans game, the mlp game, the beginner game, and soon to be a pokemon game.

I've never modded or co-modded a game, so I don't know how to answer the original question, either :/ so sorry about that. Someone else can probably answer that and give better advice than I can.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 8:58:46 PM
How do you sign up for the right to vote? I have no idea personally. I know it has to do with the Mafia mod list, but do I just put my name in the "On Hold", or is there some other more complicated way I have to go through?

To sign up to mod a game, add your name to the bottom of the Hopper.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 8:59:35 PM
When you reach the top 2 or 3 in the Hopper, you can post sign-ups.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 9:32:23 PM
Thank you guys.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer