Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Series Replacements

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:47:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is anyone willing to replace into the beginners' series?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 9:08:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:55:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/5/2015 9:08:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Bump
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 3:14:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 2:55:58 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/5/2015 9:08:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Bump

If you absolutely need one, then I'll do it, since you are so desperate.
My work here is, finally, done.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 3:15:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 3:14:28 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/6/2015 2:55:58 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/5/2015 9:08:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Bump

If you absolutely need one, then I'll do it, since you are so desperate.

I am desperate. I'll send you a PM tonight or tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 3:27:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 3:15:48 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 3:14:28 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/6/2015 2:55:58 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/5/2015 9:08:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Bump

If you absolutely need one, then I'll do it, since you are so desperate.

I am desperate. I'll send you a PM tonight or tomorrow.

okay
My work here is, finally, done.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 11:26:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Don't replace me.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 2:19:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 10:22:12 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Hey Bsh1, can I join your next newbie match? I feel like I could use a return to basics.

You want my spot in the current one?
We can finish out this game, and you can take over for me. Or now. Either works.
My work here is, finally, done.
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 2:21:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2015 2:19:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/7/2015 10:22:12 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Hey Bsh1, can I join your next newbie match? I feel like I could use a return to basics.

You want my spot in the current one?
We can finish out this game, and you can take over for me. Or now. Either works.

I'd like to start from the ground, thx though. Kind thought.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 2:23:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2015 2:21:22 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/9/2015 2:19:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/7/2015 10:22:12 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Hey Bsh1, can I join your next newbie match? I feel like I could use a return to basics.

You want my spot in the current one?
We can finish out this game, and you can take over for me. Or now. Either works.

I'd like to start from the ground, thx though. Kind thought.

The ground? You can play in the next game, which is likely soon, as opposed to the next series. I can finish this game.
My work here is, finally, done.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 2:29:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 10:22:12 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Hey Bsh1, can I join your next newbie match? I feel like I could use a return to basics.

If you want to replace in for next game, you can.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 2:30:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2015 8:31:32 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Whenever you start another Beginner's I would be interested as well.

I'll put you on the list for the next series. This one should take another month or so to finish, though.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 2:30:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2015 2:29:53 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 10:22:12 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Hey Bsh1, can I join your next newbie match? I feel like I could use a return to basics.

If you want to replace in for next game, you can.

You should have Flex do it too
My work here is, finally, done.