TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 1:11:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Dead players

Budda- ??? - ??? - ??? (Died np1)

ER(1)- Air sweeper -Miller - Town (Died dp2)

Lucky- Godson- Politician- Mafia (lynched dp2)

Wylted- Golem- Bodyguard- Town (Killed NP3)

buttercat- GoWiPe- Popular- Town (killed NP4)

Khaos- You are Jake from OneHiveRaids. You are probably the most famous War Enthusiast on YouTube, and usually upload 1-2 strategy videos a day. Between live raids, clean up attacks, and strategy tutorials, you keep pretty busy with clash and YouTube. You are the God of TH9 three star attack strategies, thus you are the Godfather, and will appear innocent on cop reports. You are a mafia member. (Lynched DP5)

Smithers- You are the freeze spell! As a minor counter to the over powered inferno tower defense, you can temporarily freeze buildings from firing at your army. You are the role blocker. Each night you may select a player, and that player will not be able to use their role during that night phase. You win with the town players. (killed NP5)

Living players

1. ER2 (Ford)
2. valossa
3. Bullish (Solon)
4. khaos
5. sapphique
6. smithers
7. bsh1
8. logic
9. HPG

With 9 players remaining it takes 5 votes to make a lynch.

DP ends on 12/15/15 @ 1900 cst (7:00 PM).

Plurality lynching is still in effect.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 1:14:29 AM
Living players

1. ER2 (Ford)
2. valossa
3. Bullish (Solon)
4. sapphique
5. bsh1
6. logic
7. HPG

With 7 players remaining it takes 4 votes to make a lynch.

fixed
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 1:34:16 AM
Okay. Khaos was the godfather, as I suspected.

Logic, can you please give your results?

I also want to hear from Endark re: his thoughts on the game thus far, and his reads.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 3:03:27 AM
I've been offered to replace in As V-Birdy, but TUF hasn't confirmed my position nor given me a role pm as yet, so I hope it's okay if I'm posting atm.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 3:07:59 AM
A lynch on Endark is long overdue. HPG should have something interesting to tell too. Otherwise a Lucky-Ford-Khaos-Logic scum team is what I'm thinking.

I'll probably stop posting until I get confirmed as replacement for V-Birdy.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 3:11:57 AM
Right now I'm thinking logic. I would go back and look at what khaos said, but that is so boring.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:01:41 AM
Smithers is not replaced yet sorry guys. Wasn't too clear with him.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:27:00 AM
Bsh's timing from yesterday is simply too opportunistic to ignore. As are the motives for why he simply outed results and worked to lynch Khaos rather than try and bait him out in a lie.

I'm confident the other scum is in our more inactive players.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:40:33 PM
At 12/13/2015 1:50:04 PM, TUF wrote:
Running out of elixir!

bsh1-1/4- ER

Could you activity prompt people please?

Also, would it be possible to get a 12 or 24 hour extension on the DP. The election and its drama have eaten up a good deal of someo users' time, and I think it would be sad if this game got little attention as a result.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:42:22 PM
At 12/13/2015 11:25:07 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Alright. Everything I said yesterday still applies. It's bsh and Bullish/Saph.

VTL bsh

Let's unvote for the time being, given that it's only 4 votes to lynch, and I don't think we should rush the DP. I also want to here from people, and I want to get their results, reads, and general input.

You are, obviously, also my top scumread, given that Smithers role, and the fact that he targeted you, are the best explanations for the no-kill night.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:45:12 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:42:22 PM, bsh1 wrote:

VTL bsh

Let's unvote for the time being, given that it's only 4 votes to lynch, and I don't think we should rush the DP. I also want to here from people, and I want to get their results, reads, and general input.

No one can quick-hammer you, unless you believe three scum remain.

You are, obviously, also my top scumread, given that Smithers role, and the fact that he targeted you, are the best explanations for the no-kill night.

Yeah. I know. I have no explanation for that. A kill was waived? IDK. Nothing I say can make a difference there. I just hope people look at my behavior rather than results.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:49:33 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:45:12 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

VTL bsh

My concern is less about a quickhammer right now, and more about someone forgetting that it is 4 VTLs, or absentmindedly voting for me, or just plane not thinking and voting me, putting me in a position for a quickhammer. Regardless, there is not much reason for you not to take your vote off, because you can always revote at any time.

Yeah. I know. I have no explanation for that. A kill was waived? IDK. Nothing I say can make a difference there. I just hope people look at my behavior rather than results.

How likely is it that mafia would waive a kill? I threw this idea out there earlier as part of my "Khaos waived the NK to confirm the Seraph Knight claim theory" which is still a plausible explanation for events, but it is probably more likely that the NK just failed. Though, I certainly am going to consider your behavior, and it would really help if people would be active so we could get more of a discussion going.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:53:21 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:49:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:

VTL bsh

My concern is less about a quickhammer right now, and more about someone forgetting that it is 4 VTLs, or absentmindedly voting for me, or just plane not thinking and voting me, putting me in a position for a quickhammer. Regardless, there is not much reason for you not to take your vote off, because you can always revote at any time.

Unvote

How likely is it that mafia would waive a kill? I threw this idea out there earlier as part of my "Khaos waived the NK to confirm the Seraph Knight claim theory" which is still a plausible explanation for events, but it is probably more likely that the NK just failed. Though, I certainly am going to consider your behavior, and it would really help if people would be active so we could get more of a discussion going.

Plenty of election drama. Give it time. Maybe we can even get an extension.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:55:51 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:53:21 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

So, you support the extension?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:56:41 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:55:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Yes.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 4:57:42 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:56:41 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 12/13/2015 4:55:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Yes.

Yay :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 8:35:20 PM
At 12/13/2015 4:40:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/13/2015 1:50:04 PM, TUF wrote:
Running out of elixir!

bsh1-1/4- ER

Could you activity prompt people please?

I have been at drill, so I would have already done this. Sorry guys. On it now.

Also, would it be possible to get a 12 or 24 hour extension on the DP. The election and its drama have eaten up a good deal of some users' time, and I think it would be sad if this game got little attention as a result.

We will see if the activity picks up at all now the election is over. If not, then I may grant this.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 8:38:47 PM
I forgot to send out DP links to many players. It has been done now. Hopefully people will get online now.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:22:10 PM
At 12/13/2015 8:38:47 PM, TUF wrote:
I forgot to send out DP links to many players. It has been done now. Hopefully people will get online now.

I think this is an added reason to grant the extension.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:27:33 PM
Someone else should vote bsh1 for confirmation. I might do it actually I'll think about this.

I was wondering if I should vote bsh1 for confirmation.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:28:47 PM
I dislike the fact that mafia didn't have a faction kill.
ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:20:36 AM
1: TUF, was I notactive enough last DP. WHy is it: sorry V-Birs hasn't been replaced.?
2: bsh1: I want you lynched so bad. MAfia should have killed you by now. unless your bulletproof (speaking of which I want a claims list) Why would mafia leave such a strong town member alive? Because they didn't They left their own scum mates alone!
3: Sign up for my game
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:16:23 AM
I need someone to go through with me and analyze specifically the vote patterns from DP1 of Endark, Logic, Saph. I like Saph's reactions and answers from 2 DPs ago.
0x5f3759df
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:19:13 AM
No idea what bsh1 was talking about when they asked endark to unvote. As there are only two scum left since we're assuming 4 scum.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:19:45 AM
Hey logic, can you add a distinctive sig so I can F3 through your posts more easily.
0x5f3759df