Jump to topic:

Beginner's Mafia 42.1 (2) DP3

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:04:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
As a general note, I probably won't be putting as much effort as usual into DDO for a couple days or so. I'll be checking this once a day, so ask any questions in PM form.

Lynched last DP:

Sashill - You are the VIRGIN. If you are lynched, you will prevent all lethal actions from occurring during the following night phase. You win with the town.

Nobody died in the night (^).

GRAVEYARD

Saph (1) - Doctor
Sashil - Virgin

LIVING PLAYERS

Wylted
HPG
King
Vaar
Uther
Fire
Saph (2) (Formerly Ford, then Khaos)

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 6:00pm, Central Time, on 12/16/15.
Saph is replacing back in for Khaos.

Be active.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:20:52 AM
Alright which one of you guys tried to do something to vaarka. If I ask you have to answer it's the law.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:48:28 AM
At 12/15/2015 12:20:52 AM, headphonegut wrote:
Alright which one of you guys tried to do something to vaarka. If I ask you have to answer it's the law.

I'm now vanilla...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:49:37 AM
At 12/15/2015 12:04:48 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Wylted
HPG
King
Vaar
Uther
Fire
Saph (2) (Formerly Ford, then Khaos)
So...Saph is in now instead of Khaos?

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 6:00pm, Central Time, on 12/16/15.
Saph is replacing back in for Khaos.

Be active.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:08:40 AM
At 12/15/2015 12:39:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
I was probably targeted at night, since I'm actually bulletproof

The way you switch roles like its nothing makes no sense...

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:54:39 AM
At 12/15/2015 12:48:28 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 12/15/2015 12:20:52 AM, headphonegut wrote:

I'm now vanilla...

Lol talk to uther.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:37:04 AM
Don't know why I only mentioned uther, oops. Saph/khaos also visited Vaarka.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:09:24 PM
At 12/15/2015 11:37:04 AM, headphonegut wrote:

So uther, and Saph2.0 visited me? Interesting. So in some way, maybe they planned on taking my role and then killing me off. Rather unfortunate...
I have exams this week, so I won't be as active as normal. I should be back around the afternoon.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 10:05:37 PM
VTL Uther
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 10:08:42 PM
At 12/15/2015 11:37:04 AM, headphonegut wrote:

I did indeed. I'm the bodyguard; I picked Vaar last night since he's one of my only firm townreads. Fortunately Sashil's role prevented my from dying as I otherwise would have.

I already scumread Uther based on his behavior since it fits with his behavior last time when he was scum, but it's nice to have result confirmation.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 10:14:48 PM

Oh, I see what you did there. I do wish you wouldn't lie so much though. I can't read you very well most of the time.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 10:15:42 PM
At 12/15/2015 1:08:40 AM, Vaarka wrote:

That particular one actually did, if I'm interpreting it right. They don't always make sense to me though. In fact they usually don't.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:20:22 PM
VTL Uther
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:35:31 AM
I'm back...

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:37:19 AM
At 12/15/2015 10:15:42 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/15/2015 1:08:40 AM, Vaarka wrote:

That particular one actually did, if I'm interpreting it right. They don't always make sense to me though. In fact they usually don't.

To me, it doesn't make sense. I mean, sure, he could be bulletproof, but he says it as if he's the reason no one died, when in fact it was Sashil.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:45:31 AM
Okay, so carrying back from last DP, I think we talked about lynching King today since Sashil was chosen over king due to a shortage of votes. Of course, with this new info, it looks like I had two visitors: Sapph and Uther. I lost my role (oracle...and yes I did soft claim it ;3), but thanks to Sashil, no one died.

So assuming Sapph is telling the truth, then I don't think I was the target. Either Uther also tried to kill me as well as steal my role, or the visit was redirected towards Sapph.

Of course assuming Sapph was lying, then one of them stole my role and the other probably tried to kill me, which doesn't comfort me in the slightest :/

Also, a body guard, doctor, and bullet proof in the same game? Broken if you ask me, and this isn't a Wylted game.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:46:42 AM
I still have exams this week, so I'll be passively here, but otherwise studying up.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:55:20 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:37:19 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To me, it doesn't make sense. I mean, sure, he could be bulletproof, but he says it as if he's the reason no one died, when in fact it was Sashil.

Yeah, ik. That part doesn't make sense. I'm saying I think I get why he claimed to be cop when he wasn't one, assuming he's telling the truth now.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:56:49 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:55:20 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/16/2015 1:37:19 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Yeah, ik. That part doesn't make sense. I'm saying I think I get why he claimed to be cop when he wasn't one, assuming he's telling the truth now.

*looks up frantically from history book* "GASP! A notification!" *scrambles to laptop and throws bag out of way*

Care to share why he would, other than maybe to stir up discussion?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:59:53 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:56:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:

*looks up frantically from history book* "GASP! A notification!" *scrambles to laptop and throws bag out of way*

I thought maybe he was trying to draw the NK. You know, fake claim PR, scum get all excited and shoot him, and it doesn't work because he's actually BP?

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:00:53 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:59:53 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/16/2015 1:56:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I thought maybe he was trying to draw the NK. You know, fake claim PR, scum get all excited and shoot him, and it doesn't work because he's actually BP?

That's definitely a possibility

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:01:41 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:59:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
I'm liking saph scum right now

"I'm liking saph scum right now"

Do you mean you think she's scum or that she's...doing other crap that make you say that I guess.

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:03:32 AM
At 12/16/2015 2:01:41 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 12/16/2015 1:59:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
I'm liking saph scum right now

"I'm liking saph scum right now"

Do you mean you think she's scum or that she's...doing other crap that make you say that I guess.

A311;A311;

Not sure what the latter is trying to say as saph hasn't said /much/ at all.

I'm liking saph for scum right now.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:03:33 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:45:31 AM, Vaarka wrote:
So assuming Sapph is telling the truth, then I don't think I was the target. Either Uther also tried to kill me as well as steal my role, or the visit was redirected towards Sapph.
Oh true...then I had a brain fart earlier. I was happy thinking that I had guessed the NK target correctly, but since no one died I actually can't assume that. "Redirected towards [me]"?

Also, a body guard, doctor, and bullet proof in the same game? Broken if you ask me, and this isn't a Wylted game.
I agree it's unlikely, but since roles are randomized in these games there's no guarantee of balance.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:05:28 AM
At 12/16/2015 2:01:55 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I'm gone for one day and 3 people already VTL'ed me.

How flattering :D

You have some explaining to do.