WitchHunters:Mafia [Dp3]

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:35:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The anger mounts...
"I apologize for my prolonged Absence Yesterday..." Stammered Titus, Consoling Silas for his embarrassment.
"Never-mind that. What I want is heads to roll. The sooner this nasty business ends, the sooner we can have life return to normal."
Titus nodded, turning to leave. "One other thing. Whatever killed Atticus, it is still around is it not?" Silas looked upwards.
"yes, that is true, isn't it." He replied.
Titus scratched his neck. "So who would-" A sharp cry cut him off. "That's Maria!" He exclaimed.
Running out into the square, several townsfold ran to meet the hysterical woman running towards them. "It's Ada!" She called. "Ada is slain!!" The townspeople cried out, running towards Ada's home in a disorganised mob. Rapheal arrived first, halting suddenly at the front door. The entire oak door had been ripped from it's top hinge, the centre cracked into splinters and lying inwards.
"What the hell..." He said, eyes wide. The other townies arrived, Titus and Silas following from the rear. Raphael entered the house gingerly, followed by a passive Vixxen. The air hung heavy in Ada's house, the very scent of murder thick in the peculiar coldness. Raphael shuddered, reaching the door to the bedroom. A tell tale streak of blood on the door and bloody handprint on the knob indicated the scene of the crime. Holding his breath, he opened the door, steeling himself for the visage beyond.

A murder most foul...
Ada's body lay in two halves, severed savagely across the abdomen. The top half hung off the wall above the bed, hands nailed to the ceiling in a crucifixion. Both halves were naked, the bottom half indicating ruthless rape and penetration with a blade before a gruesome female circumcision. Blood and innards covered the room, the upper half failing the retain any of the insides, much like the lower half. Raphael slammed the door shut, vomiting onto his shoes as the town listened to his wailing from outside the door.

Died last night:

FT -Berlin Nun- Town Power

You are Ada, the Berlin Nun. Ever since you were little, the village elders have kept you under lock and key, using you for their depraved pleasures. The recent town-wide witch trials has forced your release. You will use this opportunity to seize your freedom permanently. However, the entire town has always known of your lonely existence and turned a blind eye for a reason. If you are visited at night, you will be raped. For each visitor you receive, you will be raped repeatedly. Voting against a player who has raped you at any point previously will cause an extra vote to be levied against them. Voting against a village elder will not cause any extra votes to be levied.

Conditions: Hammering a an innocent town sided player via a double vote will cause you to appear guilty to investigative roles for one night and prevent you from seeing who rapes you in the following night (visiting actions that target you will be successful but you will not able to gain a double vote against them).

Primary Objective: You win with town provided that not all town elders are alive at the time that town would otherwise achieve their win-con. Town wins when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Died Last DP:

Uther -Doctor -Town Protective

You are Felix, the doctor. After your mentor was executed for his part in the child prostitution scandal, you have taken up the mantle as the sole doctor in the town. You strive to save your patients from death with a vigil and noble attitude. Each night you may select a target. If your target would otherwise die in the night, they instead survive.

Primary Objective: You win with town. Town wins when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Living Players:
Breakingamber
Sapphique
SeventhProfessor
XLAV
Butter
Bullish

With 6 Living players it takes 4 votes to Lynch. DP ends in 70 hours unless a lynch occurs first. If no lynch is achieve after 70 hours, the player with the highest number of votes above 3 dies. Otherwise a no lynch will occur.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:36:30 PM
Structure:
Town government or power
Town power or killing
Town killing or investigative
Town investigative or protective
Town investigative or support
Town protective or support or government
Town Random
Town Random
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Deception
Mafia Deception or Support
Neutral Evil or Killing
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:14:20 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:11:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
Fvcking scum niggas roleblocked me and disabled my role.
Now that I think about it
Lol. I think scum thougth I was the doc so they dissabled my role in order to NK FT.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:23:55 PM
I need to read over the story again to see if there's any clues.

7th said he would be confirmed today. He also needs to explain that cryptic string of letters from DP1. If he fails to do both of those things today then we're lynching him.

That being said, I'd prefer we lynch Bullish if 7th gets confirmed.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:31:27 PM
Well, FT wad raped to death and was a victim of that child sex ring thing.

U know what dat means!!!

VTL Bullish*bold*
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:32:59 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:23:55 PM, Sapphique wrote:
I need to read over the story again to see if there's any clues.

7th said he would be confirmed today. He also needs to explain that cryptic string of letters from DP1. If he fails to do both of those things today then we're lynching him.

That being said, I'd prefer we lynch Bullish if 7th gets confirmed.

It is role confirmation and character confirmation, but not 100% affiliation confirmation. First, let's deal with the message:

o Runes fertiLe spraY o sax sCAry stuns Si o

professor is titus also unnecessary xray

The capitals plus "also unnecessary xray" were to make the code unsolvable for mafia. My character is Titus. Now, onto my role. Here is an excerpt from DP2's story:

"This is Titus. Titus is town crier, a town government role."

I am town crier, I can give Smithers one quote that he puts in the DP. For further evidence, here is an excerpt from today's story:

""I apologize for my prolonged Absence Yesterday..." Stammered Titus"

I included this because, obviously, I was absent for a good part of last DP. I hope this is adequate enough confirmation for everyone, and I'll be back later today after rereading the last few DPs and getting my thoughts together.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:36:51 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:31:27 PM, XLAV wrote:
Well, FT wad raped to death and was a victim of that child sex ring thing.

U know what dat means!!!

VTL Bullish

You're welcome.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:37:48 PM
Okay, 7th isn't affiliation confirmed, but I suppose we can let him be for now. I'm more interested in

VTL Bullish

Wanted this last DP, actually.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:38:17 PM
After Bullish we're going after Butters.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:40:06 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:38:17 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Woah there.
How many scum do u think there are?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:41:35 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:40:06 PM, XLAV wrote:

Woah there.

There's a neutral, remember? I think that means TP.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:42:51 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:41:35 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/26/2015 6:40:06 PM, XLAV wrote:

Woah there.

There's a neutral, remember? I think that means TP.

Y R U SO SURE WE HAV TP HUH? WAT IF ITS another Townie?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:45:03 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:42:51 PM, XLAV wrote:

XLAV, read. Townie slots are specified with "townie" at the beginning, and same goes for mafia. Neutral is thus neither townie nor mafia.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:51:18 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:45:03 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/26/2015 6:42:51 PM, XLAV wrote:

XLAV, read. Townie slots are specified with "townie" at the beginning, and same goes for mafia. Neutral is thus neither townie nor mafia.

Saph, count. We started with 11 players and and the structure shows 12 slots. So it is possible that we dont have a TP this game.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:58:41 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:51:18 PM, XLAV wrote:

Saph, count. We started with 11 players and and the structure shows 12 slots. So it is possible that we dont have a TP this game.

Oh, I see. That's fine then. We find the last scum, and if the game isn't over then, then we figure out the TP. Excellent.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:05:20 PM
/: At 12/26/2015 6:14:20 PM, XLAV wrote:
Lol. I think scum thougth I was the doc so they dissabled my role in order to NK FT.

Why would they have wanted to NK FT? I was expecting either you or I to die, tbh.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:09:50 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:05:20 PM, Sapphique wrote:
/: At 12/26/2015 6:14:20 PM, XLAV wrote:

Why would they have wanted to NK FT? I was expecting either you or I to die, tbh.

Idk. Maybe it has something to do with his reads.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:14:09 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:09:50 PM, XLAV wrote:

Reads? I didn't even know FT had those in this game =.= Well, maybe on you. He called you probably town, but that's about it.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:14:38 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:11:07 PM, XLAV wrote:
Or maybe scum expected me to be jailed. Which is plausible and could explain why I was rb'd.

Why would they bother to rb you if you were jailed? Doesn't jail work like a doc + rb?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:15:12 PM

Were you told that you were roleblocked? Or just that it failed or something?

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:17:19 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:14:09 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/26/2015 7:09:50 PM, XLAV wrote:

Reads? I didn't even know FT had those in this game =.= Well, maybe on you. He called you probably town, but that's about it.

Im lynching this child rapist first. Then butter. Sevent is next. Then u. And finally break
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:18:11 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:14:38 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/26/2015 7:11:07 PM, XLAV wrote:
Or maybe scum expected me to be jailed. Which is plausible and could explain why I was rb'd.

Why would they bother to rb you if you were jailed? Doesn't jail work like a doc + rb?

I mean break was probably why i was rb'd.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:18:35 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:15:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Were you told that you were roleblocked? Or just that it failed or something?

Failed
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:20:56 PM
At 12/26/2015 7:17:19 PM, XLAV wrote:

Im lynching this child rapist first. Then butter. Sevent is next. Then u. And finally break

Good, we're on the same page. Except replace me with you on your list lol.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 7:22:02 PM
At 12/26/2015 6:32:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I'll be back later today after rereading the last few DPs and getting my thoughts together.

Do that and then vote Bullish please