WitchHunters:Mafia [Dp4]

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 1:32:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Memories of Trauma...
"The winds of change are strong." Said Shizoo. he looked around at the two gathered with him. Titus and Maria. Aside from them and two others who hadn't yet arrived, all of the other town leaders were dead; murdered in the night or burnt with fire. The town reflected on yesterday's chaos. In fits of fury and anger over the murder of Felix the young doctor, the village had ruthlessly enacted revenge against Silas after he attempted to lead the witch hunts. Maria shuddered, recalling the flying spittle of gore and bone that sprayed everywhere as Silas' body was torn limb from limb under the strain of the horse drawn ropes. At the foot of the stage, a large encrusted pool of dried blood marked the area where Silas had met his demise.
"Was Silas one of the evil doers?" Asked Maria.
"No." Replied Shizoo. "He was one of us..."
"That's awful, how could he be like that?" Said Maria.
Shizoo turned to her. "Ask Titus. Titus, you admired him did you not?"
Titus turned red. "W-well... Yes. I suppose so." He stammered. "But only because of his natural ability to lead and make decisions under pressure. Not for anything else." The self justification was cut short by a squeal. Vixxen vaulted onto the stage in front of the gathering townsfolk and seized Shizoo by the arm.
"Come with me!" She cried.
Shizoo protested, taken aback. "What's happening Vixxen?!"
"Raphael is happening..." She grunted through bared teeth, voice quavering and on the verge of tears.
Shizoo, Vixxen, Titus and Maria followed Vixxen. Leaving the gathering and heading towards the Jail house.

The Prison complex...
The stench upon opening the prison door was over powering. Here, convicted criminals were left to literally rot in their cells. Raphael over-saw the entire Jail program; from ensuring that the death's of prisoners were prolonged immensely, to the constant checks requiring him to sleep in the warden's room at the sole entrance to the building. Vixxen covered her mouth, pointing to the ajar door of the warden's room. Shizoo stepped closer, noticing similar smears that had covered the door of Ada's room the previous night. Grasping the Handle, Shizoo flung the door open.

The light was dim; the details blurry. Raphael stood in the centre of the room, his figure a Silhouette of mystery.
"Raphael." Said Shizoo, looking around. "What happened here?" Vixxen broke into tears outside, as Titus and Maria entered the room.
"Are you okay Raph?" Called Maria. Their eyes began to adjust to the darkness, and a stifled cry of terror issued collectively from the group as they beheld their surroundings. Raphael stood propped up by a rusty metal bar that ran from a crack in the floor, through his rear end, with the tip of the bar protruding slightly from the top of his skull. His face was a contorted mix of surprise and agony. Around the room, various body parts of the prisoners had been nailed into suggestive positions, and a pentagram had been drawn around Raphael's body using his own blood.
Maria fainted.
"We need to leave." Gasped Titus, grabbing her mid-fall.
Shizoo noded, leading the way out towards the final day of the trials.

Died Last DP:

Bullish -Conditions Cop -Town Investigative
You are Professor Silas, the Conditions Cop. As one of the more educated elders, you have spent decades in the study of psychology and the limitations of the human mind. Ever since the scandal involves child slavery died down, you have secretly continued your exploits of children for the sake of science. Each night you may investigate another target. If that player has conditions to their role, you will learn them.

Conditions: The child prostitution ring run by villages elders years ago has survivors you may be unaware of. Should you attempt to investigate a previous victim of rape, your investigation will fail.

Primary Objective: You win with town. Town wins when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Died Last Night:

Breakingamber -Jailor -Town protective
You are Rapheal, the Jailor. When you were young, you were a victim of the town-wide scandal involving a child prostitution ring run and used by the village elders. While you have gotten over most of the trauma, the memories of your youth are forever seared into your mind. Your inability to cope with any job left you with the option to take out your hurt on those who deserved it. You are the Jailor. Each night a target player of your choice will not be able to leave their home. They will also be protected from any and all lethal actions.

Conditions: The village elders are those individuals who destroyed your childhood. Jailing one of them will force an admission of guilt from them. You may take this admission and use it to make the Mod town confirm your innocence in the DP stories.

Living players:
XLAV
Seventh
Sapph
Butter

Graveyard:
HPG ~Mafia actress
FT ~Town Nun
TUF ~Mafia Mayor
UtherPenguin ~Town Doc
Breakingamber ~Town Jailer
Beginner ~Town Cop
Bullish ~Town Conditions Cop

With 4 players living, it takes 3 votes to lynch. Plurality lynching is no longer in effect. If 3 votes are not achieved after 72 hours, the Day ends in a 'No Lynch.'
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 1:44:25 AM
You sacrifice is noted break.

Well town, whoever the hell the only townie left is, we are screweddd. We have no choice but let mafia win and kill off the TP, which is Saph.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 1:50:30 AM
At 12/29/2015 1:44:25 AM, XLAV wrote:

Well town, whoever the hell the only townie left is, we are screweddd. We have no choice but let mafia win and kill off the TP, which is Saph.

What the hell? I'm not a TP; I'm a conditional vig. I have the choice to exchange my vote for a vig shot. I haven't shot anyone yet.

We should probably mass claim at this point though. Starting with Butters, then 7th, then you.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 1:55:49 AM
7th, what message did you insert into the story?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 1:56:24 AM
I remember someone claiming that they didn't have a condition, early on. Who was that?

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:13:20 AM
At 12/29/2015 1:55:49 AM, Sapphique wrote:

I just said "Yes" this time, since my role has already achieved its maximum value. Now, everybody claim their role category (for example, I'm Town Government).
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:14:56 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:13:20 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I just said "Yes" this time, since my role has already achieved its maximum value. Now, everybody claim their role category (for example, I'm Town Government).

Town Killing

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:15:42 AM
At 12/29/2015 1:50:30 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/29/2015 1:44:25 AM, XLAV wrote:

What the hell? I'm not a TP; I'm a conditional vig. I have the choice to exchange my vote for a vig shot. I haven't shot anyone yet.
And why is that, Saph?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:16:55 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:14:56 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/29/2015 2:13:20 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Town Killing

You sure its not NEUTRAL KILLING?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:17:05 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:15:42 AM, XLAV wrote:
And why is that, Saph?

Because I can't shoot anyone if I have a vote in play.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:17:35 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:16:55 AM, XLAV wrote:
You sure its not NEUTRAL KILLING?

Quite sure. Claim your category, please.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:22:37 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:17:05 AM, Sapphique wrote:
And why is that, Saph?

And why aren't you using the vig role then?
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:23:44 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:22:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
And why is that, Saph?

just claim the category and we can lynch sapph once butter gets on
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:24:54 AM

The only person I would've confidently shot was Bullish and I helped to lynch him which served the same purpose. I won't shoot when I think my vote will do more good.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:27:29 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:23:44 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

What else am I supposed to say? My character is Shizoo.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:28:50 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:23:44 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
And why is that, Saph?

Town Random
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:30:00 AM
so are you guys down to lynch butter?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:31:19 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:28:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
Town Random

Character too. You said you were an elder? If I'm reading this correctly, the only unclaimed person left is Vixxen and I can't see from the story why she'd be an elder.

Butters, claim your category. You already said you were Maria.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:32:56 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:31:19 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/29/2015 2:28:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
Town Random

Character too. You said you were an elder? If I'm reading this correctly, the only unclaimed person left is Vixxen and I can't see from the story why she'd be an elder.

No. I just said that so Break will jail me, which he did.
And I'm Vixxen.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:33:21 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:30:00 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
so are you guys down to lynch butter?

Depending on what he says. It's MyLo, I think.

Given the inattentiveness/lack of interest that Butters showed in the game, I don't know if I believe he had the presence of mind in this game to make those kills. He should hurry up.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:34:19 AM
Did I miss something near the beginning? What's an elder?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:35:06 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:32:56 AM, XLAV wrote:
And I'm Vixxen.

http://www.debate.org...

I suppose that was sarcasm, then? =.=

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:38:36 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:35:06 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/29/2015 2:32:56 AM, XLAV wrote:
And I'm Vixxen.

I suppose that was sarcasm, then? =.=

Yeh
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:39:58 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:34:19 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Did I miss something near the beginning? What's an elder?

I just know that some characters are elders and some aren't. Mine is. Town leaders of some sort? And that they're special somehow because of my condition and Breaking's condition.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:51:08 AM
I'll give Butter a few hours, but in the meantime I'm gonna plug my signups again

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:52:38 AM
Actually, since we're at MYLO, how about a VTNL
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:00:15 AM
At 12/29/2015 2:57:29 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/29/2015 2:52:38 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Actually, since we're at MYLO, how about a VTNL

That's gay.

https://www.youtube.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:08:33 AM
I'm going to hazard a guess and say there's no TP here. Assuming that, then it's MyLo now. If we lynch someone, and scum NKs someone, and I shoot someone, isn't it possible that, if we lynch wrong, I'll hit scum? The game wouldn't end after a ML today since there's the possibility of a scum death tonight, right? Of course if we lynch scum today then we win and that's the best scenario. But if we don't, there's a chance I could hit scum tonight since if our lynch is wrong at least it will have narrowed down the pool.

Or we could no-lynch today and I could shoot someone tonight. Either way, it's a risk. In the first case, worst scenario all the deaths are town and scum wins at the end of the night. In the second case, worst case scenario we're left with one town and one scum and scum also wins at the end of the night.

We could also no-lynch and have me not shoot anyone, but then chances are I'll die and then we just end up in LyLo with no more info than we had initially.

Sorry for rambling. Just thinking out loud.