Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia: [DAY PHASE 4]

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:03:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
"Howdya like your Pikachu, Ashe?!" The cat spoke to itself in its nasal voice. "Oh that's right! He's died, and soon, you'll be dead too!" Meowth cackled crazily before piping down as he watched the charred bodies of his previous partners flutter in the win. Meowth stared on without a word. He didn't regret betraying his human companions.
They'd never respected him, and if he were to be honest to himself, he only followed them because they'd raised him.
He would never be one of them simply because he was a Pokemon - even if he could speak and had a level of intelligence that rivaled theirs.
His newest accomplice approached him and gave its report.
Meowth put his paw to his whiskers. "So that Gyarados is on a rampage you say?
His accomplice replied affirmatively.
"I guess eliminating that Gyarados's trainer was a bad idea. Well at least it hasn't done any damage to us.. yet."
The accomplice voiced its concerns, to which Meowth shrugged. "Sitting tight was probably the best plan of action. Even if we're not doing anything, the rest of thems are too stupid or too lazy to find us. in fact, I have a feeling if we just sit around doing nothing, they'll do all the killings for us, you gets what I mean?"
The other Pokemon expressed its happiness and Meowth rubbed its furry back. Even if it was a copy, it made a damned good imitation of a pretty feline. Even if he knew it was fake, it seemed and felt real. Really, he had no grounds to complain
The 'feline' purred, stoking Meowth's inner-fire. No. He did not regret choosing this new partner over his previous two. He did not regret it at all
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:04:10 PM
Lynched Last Day Phase
UtherPenguin - You are SLOWPOKE. You are the BLEEDER. You will not die instantly upon being shot. If shot, you will bleed out during the following day and die the following night.
You win with the town

Died in the Night
Vaarka - You are SLOWKING, the ORACLE. Each night, you may select a living player to be your target. When you die, your target's role and affiliation will be revealed.
You win with the town.

Living Players
1. Cobalt
2. ButterCatX
3. Lannan13
4. breakingamber
5. YamaVonKarma(Formerly yomama12)
6. FREEDO (formerly RegFan)

Graveyard:
1. TheGreatAndPowerful - You are XERNEAS. You are the SUPERSAINT. If you are lynched, whoever placed the last vote one you (hammer) will die.
You win with the town.

2. Forever23 (formerly FREEDO) - You are Haunter, the Hunter. If you are lynched, you may select another player to die with you. You may only activate your role when you are lynched. In order to activate your ability, type "SHOOT [Insert Player Name]" before we verify your death.
You win with the town.

3. wipefeetnmat - You are Psyduck (Psy-yai-yai!)! You are Vanilla (blue) and have no role or special powers.
You win with the town.

4. Vane01 - You are Mewtwo, the Vigilante. Each night, you may choose to kill another living player.
You win with the town.

5. Fire_Wings - You are Lucario, the Guardian Angel. Choose one player to protect. As long as you are alive, that player is immune to death except by lynch.
You win with the town.

6. XLAV - You are SHELGON. You are BULLETPROOF.
You are immune to night kills. >:)
You win with the town.

7. Wylted - You are the RHYHORN, the VIRGIN. If lynched, you will prevent all deaths the following Night Phase.
You win with the town.

8. Smithereens - You are ELECTRODE. You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. You may kill another player during the day, dying in the process. In order to activate your ability, type: "I killz you, I killz [insert the person's name here], Boom BOOM BOOOM, DIE!" in the day phase thread at any time before the day phase is officially terminated.
You win with the Mafia

9. Vaarka - You are SLOWKING, the ORACLE. Each night, you may select a living player to be your target. When you die, your target's role and affiliation will be revealed.
You win with the town.

10. UtherPenguin - You are SLOWPOKE. You are the BLEEDER. You will not die instantly upon being shot. If shot, you will bleed out during the following day and die the following night.
You win with the town.

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch. The Day phase ends in 72 hours on 1/10/2016, 2:50 PM P.S.T.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:06:24 PM
ATTENTION: Vaarka's role (oracle) has unveiled Cobalt's role and affiliation!
Cobalt is CHANSY. He is the DOCTOR. Each night phase he can choose one person to protect. All lethal actions on that player will be negated for the duration of that night.
He wins with the town.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:13:33 PM
Plurality lynching is still in effect.
The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase shall be lynched.
Senpai has noticed you.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:18:53 PM
Well... Sh!t. We've got 3 mafia. Lets see, I am town. Replacement of Butter. I claimed in DP #3. We have lannan, breaking, FREEDO. And some others.

Just:

VTL Breakinggamber
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:19:24 PM
I'm also going to assume there were 3 maf, since the game would currently be over if there were four.

This means two of the five of you are maf.

FOS breaking

Expressed disgust at the way the game went when Smithers started naming players/left/etc.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:19:57 PM
At 1/7/2016 11:18:53 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Well... Sh!t. We've got 3 mafia. Lets see, I am town. Replacement of Butter. I claimed in DP #3. We have lannan, breaking, FREEDO. And some others.

Just:

VTL Breakinggamber

Can you remind me what you claimed?
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:27:59 PM
Claims List:

1. Cobalt: Chansy/Doctor (confirmed)
2. Forever: Poliwag/Vanilla
3. Lannan: Eevee/3x1-shot JOAT
4. Freedo: ??
5. Yoma: ??
6. Breaking: ??

I would be the obvious target for tonight. What does everyone think of a mass claim?
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:20:59 AM
At 1/7/2016 11:27:59 PM, Cobalt wrote:
Claims List:

3. Lannan: Eevee/3x1-shot JOAT. Are you sure? Lan is good at this and would hide scum well. Very well. Plus, the mod here was scum in lan's game. I know the games are irrelevant... But maybe its some kind of thing they have. Breaking is noob. FREEDO is ignorant. Yoma is too. Plus, lan was assissting Smither- scum. Probably not scum but I don't want to exclude the possibility

I would be the obvious target for tonight. What does everyone think of a mass claim?
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:49:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Ashe's Rampage (Vote Count)
Breakingamber (1/4) - Forever23

Not Voting - Cobalt, YamaVonKarma, FREEDO, Lannan13, Breakingamber
Senpai has noticed you.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:15:06 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:20:59 AM, Forever23 wrote:
Claims List:

3. Lannan: Eevee/3x1-shot JOAT. Are you sure? Lan is good at this and would hide scum well. Very well. Plus, the mod here was scum in lan's game. I know the games are irrelevant... But maybe its some kind of thing they have. Breaking is noob. FREEDO is ignorant. Yoma is too. Plus, lan was assissting Smither- scum. Probably not scum but I don't want to exclude the possibility

This is just the claims list. No one is confirmed except for me. I personally am not very trusting of Lannan at the moment. Waiting for him to come and tell us if he was roleblocked again.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:22:58 AM
At 1/8/2016 2:15:06 AM, Cobalt wrote:
Claims List:

This is just the claims list. No one is confirmed except for me. I personally am not very trusting of Lannan at the moment. Waiting for him to come and tell us if he was roleblocked again.

Cobalt. Lynch lannan. There is no way he was blocked EVERY SINGLE NP. Just no. No scum ever insists that much.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:37:23 AM
At 1/8/2016 2:22:58 AM, Forever23 wrote:
Claims List:

Cobalt. Lynch lannan. There is no way he was blocked EVERY SINGLE NP. Just no. No scum ever insists that much.

To be fair, he is the only one who ever outed a role dangerous to maf.

Tonight, one of three things will happen.

1. Scum will win because we mislynch today.
2. I won't die, meaning that I wasn't roleblocked. This would indicate Lannan as maf, considering maf should want to kill a town-confirmed doc over a JOAT.
3. I will die and Lannan should have a report. This report may or may not be trustworthy.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:39:45 AM
At 1/8/2016 2:37:23 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 1/8/2016 2:22:58 AM, Forever23 wrote:
Claims List:

To be fair, he is the only one who ever outed a role dangerous to maf.

Tonight, one of three things will happen.

1. Scum will win because we mislynch today.
2. I won't die, meaning that I wasn't roleblocked. This would indicate Lannan as maf, considering maf should want to kill a town-confirmed doc over a JOAT.
3. I will die and Lannan should have a report. This report may or may not be trustworthy.

Yup. But I saw lanna supporting Smithers- scum. Also, the others are noobs and they wouldnt be so effective at scum role. Only possible maf is lannan.

So Unvote VTL Lannan
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:19:44 AM
At 1/7/2016 11:16:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
Lannan, if you have a report, now is the time.

Sorry, just got off work. I waited to see what UP's flip was before I posted my night actions, but it was to late. I posted to Cop you since I had a small suspicion of you, but that's besides the point. I asked Beginner about the Response thing and he said he didn't have to respond on whether or not it worked as it doesn't matter, which I think is BS, but there's nothing I can do about it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:43:52 AM
At 1/8/2016 3:19:44 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Sorry, just got off work. I waited to see what UP's flip was before I posted my night actions, but it was to late. I posted to Cop you since I had a small suspicion of you, but that's besides the point. I asked Beginner about the Response thing and he said he didn't have to respond on whether or not it worked as it doesn't matter, which I think is BS, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Can you explain in a little more detail what happened between you and Beginner? Paraphrase of course, but try to give a line by line. Honestly, I am slightly suspect of you. (Largely due to the few others I have to suspect.)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:46:39 AM
At 1/8/2016 3:43:52 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:19:44 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Can you explain in a little more detail what happened between you and Beginner? Paraphrase of course, but try to give a line by line. Honestly, I am slightly suspect of you. (Largely due to the few others I have to suspect.)

DP3 ends

I ask Beginner who was lynched.

2 days latter
Beginner: UP and he was inno

Lannan: Cop Cobalt

Beginner: NP expired DP1 up.

Beginner: I don't have to tell you if your action suceeded or fail since it wouldn't matter.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:47:40 AM
VTL Breaking

I'm sure there's a mafia in the inactive pile for sure, but one of them has to be active in order for their actions to be occuring.

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:56:51 AM
Mod, sorry for bothering you, but could you publicly confirm that you will tell Lannan privately whether or not his action failed. (I ask that you do this whether his is JOAT or not, so as not to give him away if he is maf.)

While his investigation of me may have been irrelevant, it is still useful to town to know whether or not his action actually failed. Sure, my role was revealed and his investigation would have been useless, but the information regarding whether his investigation succeeded in the first place is quite useful information.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:59:08 AM
At 1/8/2016 3:56:51 AM, Cobalt wrote:
Mod, sorry for bothering you, but could you publicly confirm that you will tell Lannan privately whether or not his action failed. (I ask that you do this whether his is JOAT or not, so as not to give him away if he is maf.)

While his investigation of me may have been irrelevant, it is still useful to town to know whether or not his action actually failed. Sure, my role was revealed and his investigation would have been useless, but the information regarding whether his investigation succeeded in the first place is quite useful information.

Well it would've been better if he'd been telling me what happend. I'm pretty sure I've been RB'd most of the game or I'm naive.

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 4:00:14 AM
At 1/8/2016 3:59:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Well it would've been better if he'd been telling me what happend. I'm pretty sure I've been RB'd most of the game or I'm naive.

If you're naive, you'll still receive a report -- it'll just be an inno report. If you're RB'd, you simply won't receive a report at all.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 4:01:04 AM
At 1/8/2016 4:00:14 AM, Cobalt wrote:

If you're naive, you'll still receive a report -- it'll just be an inno report. If you're RB'd, you simply won't receive a report at all.

Usually you'll be told your action failed, not having nothing at all.

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 4:03:17 AM
At 1/8/2016 4:01:04 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/8/2016 4:00:14 AM, Cobalt wrote:

Usually you'll be told your action failed, not having nothing at all.

Ah, I see this is also a difference from my native habitat (EM). In EM, irc, you would simply be unaware. I'm surprised that Beginner hasn't been more specific with you. From the game I played with him, I remember he is quite thorough with everything he does.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:14:36 AM
Breakingamber (2/4) - Forever23, Lannan13

Not Voting - Cobalt, YamaVonKarma, FREEDO, Breakingamber

MOD NOTE: I'll be off for the night. Once again, the DP ends 2:50 PM, P.S.T. on January the 10th..
Senpai has noticed you.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:12:28 AM
At 1/9/2016 2:14:36 AM, Beginner wrote:
Breakingamber (2/4) - Forever23, Lannan13

MOD NOTE: I'll be off for the night. Once again, the DP ends 2:50 PM, P.S.T. on January the 10th..

I voted for Lannan
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:18:59 AM
At 1/8/2016 10:34:49 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:
MOD NOTE:
What happend? did you all kill the active players? BUMP

You guys should get more cordinated.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:22:37 AM
At 1/8/2016 2:39:45 AM, Forever23 wrote:
Yup. But I saw lanna supporting Smithers- scum. Also, the others are noobs and they wouldnt be so effective at scum role. Only possible maf is lannan.

So Unvote VTL Lannan

I'm calling BS on this logic. Again, you are assuming that because I town read him that I'm mafia. This is yet another Composition fallacy. There are other people who town read him and are townies. Your point has never been more invalid. Plus if you checked your history of me then you'd see that I always drive hard on my scum mates to create distance between us and lead to no association. Just check the religious mafia that Wylted hosted., it's all there.

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 7:28:11 AM
Ashe's Rampage (Corrected Vote Count)
Breakingamber (1/4) - Lannan13
Lannan13 (1/4) - Forever23

MOD NOTE: DP ends 2:50 PM, P.S.T. on January the 10th..
Senpai has noticed you.