Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:02:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Lynched last DP
Player: fire_wings
Affiliation: Town
Character: Goddard (Jimmy Neutron)
Role: You have many tricks up your sleeve, but at the end of the day, you"re still just a dog and just a sidekick. You have no special roles or abilities.

Killed in the NP
Player: Wylted
Affiliation: Town
Character: GERTY 3000 (Moon)
Role: While you do help the Sam Rockwells return to Earth, you are a fairly standard piece of equipment. You have no special roles or abilities.

Living Players
1. Cobalt
2. breakingamber
3. Forever23
4. 3168175
5. Daltonian
6. lannan13
7. famousdebater
8. wipefeetnmat
9. EndarkenedRationalist
10. Vane01
11. FREEDO
12. The-Voice-of-Truth

With 12 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch. The DP ends January 10 at 7 PM EST.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:07:26 AM
There had to be scum of Fire_Wings' wagon.

VTL Famousdebater

You were on it. I didn't like you or Vane much last DP. Now seeing this makes me think I was onto something.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:10:42 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:09:28 AM, wipefeetnmat wrote:
Anyone else find it suspicious that Forever's "Lots of Vanillas" statement was true?

No. 7th even said that is a possibility.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:13:37 AM
Vane and Famous could both be scum, that is, just based off of gut-feeling and seeing them both in Fire's wagon.

We still need more info, though.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:19:44 AM
Just to illustrate what I am saying, here is the ending VC:

At 1/7/2016 12:09:48 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Official Vote Count
fire_wings (4/8): wipefeetnmat, famousdebater, lannan13, Vane01
The-Voice-of-Truth (3/8): Wylted, Daltonian, Forever23
famousdebater (2/8): EndarkenedRationalist, The-Voice-of-Truth
lannan13 (1/8): fire_wings
Not Voting: breakingamber, 3168175, FREEDO Cobalt

fire_wings has been lynched! He was innocent! Get your night actions in immediately.

Does anyone else have the feeling about these two (see underlined) as I do?
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:20:26 AM
Anyone else find it suspicious that Forever's "Lots of Vanillas" statement was true?

What do you think of the OP?
Suh dude

wipefeetnmat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:22:52 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:20:26 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

What part of it?
Use logic. Get win. Simple as that.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:24:16 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:22:52 AM, wipefeetnmat wrote:

What part of it?

Who was lynched, NK'd, who you think probably dun it, etc.

Also, though you'll probably be answering this question while answering the above ones, who do you think is scum?
Suh dude

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:29:39 AM

Why would that be suspicious? How would scum know that?

Plus, my IRL sister Vane kind of told me her role.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:31:15 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:19:44 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Official Vote Count

fire_wings has been lynched! He was innocent! Get your night actions in immediately.

Vane (my IRL sis) role claimed to me. As of what I know, she is not scum.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:33:00 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:31:15 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:19:44 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Official Vote Count

Provide it. I don't think she can do that, but provide it. It could potentially clear my thoughts on her up.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:34:45 AM

You know, it could have been an attempt to throw you (and if you were to tell anyone, us) off of her. Just saying. That is always a possibility and it should not be overlooked.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:35:44 AM
The more I think about it, Vane role claiming to her sister IRL makes me feel even more shady about Vane.
Suh dude

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:36:36 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:34:45 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You know, it could have been an attempt to throw you (and if you were to tell anyone, us) off of her. Just saying. That is always a possibility and it should not be overlooked.

She might have been lying.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:37:37 AM
What I do often on mafia is check the last DP. The night kill must have been in conflict with someone. Or someone tries to lynch night kill. That someone is probably mafia.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:38:00 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:36:36 AM, Forever23 wrote:

That's exactly what I just said. But please, by all means, tell us. If she can do it to you, she might as well do it to the rest of the game.
Suh dude

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:40:08 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:38:00 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:36:36 AM, Forever23 wrote:

That's exactly what I just said. But please, by all means, tell us. If she can do it to you, she might as well do it to the rest of the game.

She basically just said that she is vanilla in this game. I didnt feel like interrogating, better to to do it here.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:40:27 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:37:37 AM, Forever23 wrote:
What I do often on mafia is check the last DP. The night kill must have been in conflict with someone. Or someone tries to lynch night kill. That someone is probably mafia.

I do the same. That is part of the reason why I FOS both your sister and Famous.

Wylted wasn't voted for, so it can't be your second thought, so that leaves the first. Do you remember anyone conflicting/disagreeing with Wylted?
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:42:47 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:40:08 AM, Forever23 wrote:
She basically just said that she is vanilla in this game. I didnt feel like interrogating, better to to do it here.

We already have 2 dead ones. I would think that, even with more than one o the same role, you and her being Vanilla as well is highly unlikely. You remain unconfirmed, but I think she lied to you.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:44:07 AM
That being said:

Unvote VTL Vane

I'll come back to Famous later. I don't think we (or, at least, I) should forget about him.
Suh dude

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:54:50 AM
Official Vote Count
famousdebater (1/8): Forever23
Vane01 (1/8): The-Voice-of-Truth
Not Voting: breakingamber, 3168175, FREEDO, Cobalt, Daltonian, wipefeetnmat, famousdebater, lannan13, Vane01, EndarkenedRationalist
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:01:07 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:40:27 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I do the same. That is part of the reason why I FOS both your sister and Famous.

Wylted wasn't voted for, so it can't be your second thought, so that leaves the first. Do you remember anyone conflicting/disagreeing with Wylted?

2 conflicts. One with you, Corn cob and him. The other with lannan. Nothing so major. Clearly, the scum team is filled with idiots. They are lynching harmless people who do not smell them yet. I estimate that if wipe was scum, I'd be dead. So he is innocent.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:04:28 AM
At 1/8/2016 1:01:07 AM, Forever23 wrote:

2 conflicts. One with you, Corn cob and him. The other with lannan. Nothing so major. Clearly, the scum team is filled with idiots. They are lynching harmless people who do not smell them yet. I estimate that if wipe was scum, I'd be dead. So he is innocent.

Maybe they could be smart. Wylted is on fact one of the most experienced players in the game. That could be the reason scum killed him. Or, yes, scum is full of idiots...... or, potentially, noobs...

I still townread Wipe, but he could still be alive if he's scum. He wasn't lynched last DP, and scum wouldn't kill a teammate.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:07:29 AM
At 1/8/2016 12:22:52 AM, wipefeetnmat wrote:

What part of it?

Can I still have your input, please? It would be much appreciated.
Suh dude

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:07:31 AM
At 1/8/2016 1:04:28 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Maybe they could be smart. Wylted is on fact one of the most experienced players in the game. That could be the reason scum killed him. Or, yes, scum is full of idiots...... or, potentially, noobs...

I still townread Wipe, but he could still be alive if he's scum. He wasn't lynched last DP, and scum wouldn't kill a teammate.

Hell yea they would. I read TV's manual. Bussing is what mafia does often.

I'm not good at mafia and I openly admit it. But really, I think I wouldn't kill the random. That is dumb. I have a feeling I'll be NK next NP.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:10:20 AM
Vot. Don't you think its strange that you are the only one of multiple people (3 for now) who has an ability?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:10:44 AM
At 1/8/2016 1:07:31 AM, Forever23 wrote:

That's during DPs from what I know. They would not waste an NK on themselves.

I'm not good at mafia and I openly admit it. But really, I think I wouldn't kill the random. That is dumb. I have a feeling I'll be NK next NP.

Like I said, it may not have been totally random.
Suh dude

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:13:34 AM
At 1/8/2016 1:10:44 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:07:31 AM, Forever23 wrote:

That's during DPs from what I know. They would not waste an NK on themselves.

I didnt get that statement lol. I thought you meant during DP.

Like I said, it may not have been totally random.

Wylted is good but why lynch him when he is far off the target? He changed lynch very few times. The only people he tried to lynch were lan, me and you. I would personally never NK him cause he was just part of the Band Wagon. He tries to lean the lannan lynch though. I read lannan as innocent for now.