Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Creating A New Mafia Scum Account

Forever23
Posts: 1,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 11:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Im joining that place again lol :) Ill be Forever 23, same as here.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Smithereens
Posts: 7,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 10:35:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I get the idea that DDO mafia community is moving off to MS. Soon enough DDO mafia will be dead entirely.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Forever23
Posts: 1,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 12:03:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2016 10:35:15 AM, Smithereens wrote:
I get the idea that DDO mafia community is moving off to MS. Soon enough DDO mafia will be dead entirely.

Thats real bad... DDO without mafia :(. I know Ill still be using this tho. My new account needs to be cofirmed by staff team.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Forever23
Posts: 1,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 12:04:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2016 12:03:43 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/13/2016 10:35:15 AM, Smithereens wrote:
I get the idea that DDO mafia community is moving off to MS. Soon enough DDO mafia will be dead entirely.

Thats real bad... DDO without mafia :(. I know Ill still be using this tho. My new account needs to be cofirmed by staff team on maf scum.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Beginner
Posts: 4,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 6:56:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You definitely have the hang of mafia and I'm very happy to have had you in Pokemon. I hope to see you around again. ^-^
Senpai has noticed you.
Forever23
Posts: 1,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 12:48:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2016 6:56:17 PM, Beginner wrote:
You definitely have the hang of mafia and I'm very happy to have had you in Pokemon. I hope to see you around again. ^-^

)
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3