Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia: ENDGAME

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 9:17:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Meowth climbed out of the wreckage with his female partner. Actually, Meowth was pretty sure Ditto's had no gender, but as far as he was concerned - his partner suited his needs perfectly.
The Stadium was in tatters. Ashe's witch-hunt had been put on hiatus as he and a group of trainers became more and more engrossed in the eminent threat of the wild and extremely, unnaturally powerful Gyarados.
It had been a long struggle, and in the end, it was the timely placement of a sacrificial Voltorb. All had perished, much to Meowth's great amusement. At first he had taken an active role, directing the covert assassination of some of the more potent threats in the arena. However, as time progressed, he'd realized that he didn't need to do anything.
The irate trainer that was Ashe Ketchum had been very caught up in his revenge, and victims were being created left and right. Those who opposed him were quickly decapitated by the boy's loyal Sceptile.
Just the thought sent Meowth trembling in fear. If that Gyarados hadn't eliminated the murderous boy and his Pokemon, Meowth would've been extremely hard-pressed to come up with a solution to get rid of him.
Belatedly, he registered the warning his partner had given him about a survivor, the meaning of the words stoking Meowth's fear-reaction. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?" He screeched as he scurried behind the feminine fake.
Meowth peeked out from behind his fellow 'cat's' shoulders. Sitting in front of them was a Chansey.
The cat burst out laughing. He'd been afraid of a Chansey?! With a quick swipe of his paws, the poor pink Egg-like creature was torn into ribbons.
Meowth looked around to examine the carnage. Everyone was dead. Everyone but him. He had survived. He, Meowth, had somehow come out of this bloodbath without a scratch.
The Ditto-cat next to him mewed as Meowth burst out laughing. He laughed until it hurt, until his stomach ached in pain, and he continued to laugh. They'd won. HE had won!!!
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 9:18:27 AM
WINNERS - Mafia
1. breakingamber - You are MEOWTH. You are the ROLESTEALER. Once during this game, you may select another player during the night. Your target will lose his/her role, and you will assume that role for your own. If you try to rolesteal the Third Party player, your action will fail, and you will lose your role.

2. FREEDO (formerly Regfan) - You are DITTO. You are the HOOKER. ;) Each night, you may select another player and neutralize that player's role for the night.

3. Smithereens - You are ELECTRODE. You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. You may kill another player during the day, dying in the process. In order to activate your ability, type: "I killz you, I killz [insert the person's name here], Boom BOOM BOOOM, DIE!" in the day phase thread at any time before the day phase is officially terminated.
You win with the Mafia

2ND PLACE - TOWN
1. TheGreatAndPowerful - You are XERNEAS. You are the SUPERSAINT. If you are lynched, whoever placed the last vote one you (hammer) will die.
You win with the town.

2. Forever23 (formerly FREEDO) - You are Haunter, the Hunter. If you are lynched, you may select another player to die with you. You may only activate your role when you are lynched. In order to activate your ability, type "SHOOT [Insert Player Name]" before we verify your death.
You win with the town.

3. wipefeetnmat - You are Psyduck (Psy-yai-yai!)! You are Vanilla (blue) and have no role or special powers.
You win with the town.

4. Vane01 - You are Mewtwo, the Vigilante. Each night, you may choose to kill another living player.
You win with the town.

5. Fire_Wings - You are Lucario, the Guardian Angel. Choose one player to protect. As long as you are alive, that player is immune to death except by lynch.
You win with the town.

6. XLAV - You are SHELGON. You are BULLETPROOF.
You are immune to night kills. >:)
You win with the town.

7. Wylted - You are the RHYHORN, the VIRGIN. If lynched, you will prevent all deaths the following Night Phase.
You win with the town.

8. Smithereens - You are ELECTRODE. You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. You may kill another player during the day, dying in the process. In order to activate your ability, type: "I killz you, I killz [insert the person's name here], Boom BOOM BOOOM, DIE!" in the day phase thread at any time before the day phase is officially terminated.
You win with the Mafia

9. Vaarka - You are SLOWKING, the ORACLE. Each night, you may select a living player to be your target. When you die, your target's role and affiliation will be revealed.
You win with the town.

10. UtherPenguin - You are SLOWPOKE. You are the BLEEDER. You will not die instantly upon being shot. If shot, you will bleed out during the following day and die the following night.
You win with the town.

11. Lannan13 - You are EEVEE. You are the JACK OF ALL TRADES (JOAT). You have the following abilities:
(1x) Cop: find out a player's affiliation, (1x) Doctor: heal a player that would have died, (1x) Vigilante: kill someone.

12. YamaVonKarma (formerly yomama12) - You are VOLTORB. You are the BOMB! - If killed at night, you kill your killer
You win with the town.
With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch. The Day phase ends in 72 hours on 1/10/2016, 2:50 PM P.S.T.

THIRD PLACE - TP
1. Forever23 (formerly ButterCatX) - You are GYARADOS. You are the SERIAL KILLER. Each night, you must visit and kill another player. You win when all other players are dead (joint win not possible).
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 9:23:21 AM
==========================NIGHT ACTIONS==========================

MAFIA
1. Regfan (replaced by FREEDO)
NP1 - RoleBlocks Lannan
NP2 - Replaced by FREEDO
NP3 - Waived
NP4 - waived

2. Smithereens
NP1 - kills TGAP with the extra Nightkill, kills FREEDO with the normal Nightkill
Suicide Bombs XLAV DP2 and dies.

3. BreakingAmber
NP1 - waived
NP2 - waived
NP3 - waived
NP4 - waived

TP:
1. ButterCatX (Replaced by Forever23)
NP1 - kills wipefeetnmat
NP2 - waived
Replaced NP2 by Forever23
NP3 - kills Vaarka
NP4 - kills Yama

TOWN:
1. Cobalt
NP1 - Protects Self
NP2 - Protects Self
NP3 - Protects Self
NP4 - Protects Self

2. Lannan13
NP1 - COP Butters
NP2 - Shoot Cobalt
NP3 - Waived (Tries to shoot Cobalt after end of NightPhase without a vig-shot)
Lynched DP4

3. UtherPenguin
Lynched DP3

4. wipefeetnmat
Killed by Serial Killer NP1

5. FREEDO (Original) - Replaced by Forever23 NP1
Killed by Mafia NP1

6. Yomama12 - replaced by YamaVonKarma NP1

7. Vaarka
NP1 - Orcales Lannan
NP2 - Oracles BreakingAmber
NP3 - Oracles Cobalt
Killed by Serial Killer NP3

8. Fire_Wings
Modkilled DP1

9. Vane01 - lies about being BP (lol)
Lynched DP1

10. XLAV
Suicide-bombed DP2

11. Wylted
Lynched DP2

12. TGAP (TheGreatAndPowerful)
Killed by Mafia NP1
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 10:01:40 AM
There are so many things about this game and its players that I can analyze and talk about in great detail, but ultimately, I'm too lazy (and busy). Plus, it'll only leave bad feels among some of you. Too many inactives. That's all. Next time you sign up, know what you're getting into. Read the game. Any signs that you are committed to do less is greatly frowned upon for many technical and game-related reasons.
For some other players I've talked to - as long as you know where you have erred and will refrain from doing what you did, I will not go into more detail. This includes all parties. A lot of reactions were disproportionate and in hindsight very undeserved of the treatment/response they received.
Also, I apologize for the very lax modding (not closing DP's/NP's at times mentioned). I lost my motive to mod, and my slack was not picked up.
Anywho, I wish you all well in whatever you plan to do and hope you decide to commit to DDO mafia because it's super awesome. Please, though, be ready for a commitment to activity. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise - bonsoir!
~Beginner
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 10:03:07 AM
Forever23 - you killed the BOMB, which resulted in your death. Making that clear right now just in case.
Senpai has noticed you.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 12:48:25 PM
@Cobalt
Why the hell did you lynch Lannan??? I was expecting you to carry town after my death.

Even with this sh*tty inactivity, town could have still won because of the plurality lynch and if town lynched right. But nooo. I see retarded night actions and mislynches.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 12:58:47 PM
At 1/13/2016 9:23:21 AM, Beginner wrote:
NP1 - kills TGAP with the extra Nightkill, kills FREEDO with the normal Nightkill

Extra NK? What the shit is that?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:03:15 PM
@smith: Lol at yor attempt to fool us. I almost fully believed it if it weren't for your lie that Wylted was one of your scum partner. Though I did fully believe your BS when Wylted lied that he was indeed your scum partner after my death and I was like "wtf, Wylted's scum play was excellent."
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:04:49 PM
At 1/13/2016 12:58:47 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

It's probably one of those extra mafia night actions.

Smith's game also had them.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 5:12:42 PM
At 1/13/2016 1:04:49 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/13/2016 12:58:47 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

It's probably one of those extra mafia night actions.

Smith's game also had them.

The nightkill was extra compensation to the mafia team for these two mod-slips and for the fact that Lannan knows about the rolestealer as part of a special condition to his role PM(which in hindsight didn't need the compensation)

Wylted is confirmed to have a single person PM - http://www.debate.org...
Lannan's role is confirmed to be not mafia - http://www.debate.org...

Initially, one of the mafia members personally PM'd me and Vbirdy and requested an extra nightkill AND a rolecop.
I gave them both, which in hindsight was over-appeasing and over-compensating. Mafia team fell apart when I took away the rolecop compensation. They were so wroth.
Whatever advantages the extra nightkill could've bestowed were buried away by the two nightkills they waived the last two NP's. After a large debate, the mafia team almost literally stopped playing.
Really, if town had paid attention, Lannan should've been role-confirmed, and Wylted should've been town-confirmed. So sad. This entire game was so sad. :D
Senpai has noticed you.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 5:14:10 PM
At the time, I wasn't even fully intending to lynch him. His few posts just led me to believe he was lying about something, which he apparently was. Trying to shoot me time and time again.

And then a day went by... and he didn't respond. And then another.... and he didn't respond. How are you going to be town with the noose around your neck and not respond for two days? This game was frustrating.

All the same, sorry for that mislynch. And thank you Beginner for modding this game.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 6:49:00 PM
At 1/13/2016 12:50:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
Thanks for co-modding Beginners. I can already tell that you did most of the work.

If he didn't the game would have went to hell. Even V-Birdy had no idea what was going on in his own game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 6:49:01 PM
At 1/13/2016 12:50:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
Thanks for co-modding Beginners. I can already tell that you did most of the work.

Yeah I'm probably never gonna mod again.
If there is anything I got from modding this game, it's that airmax is fking beast for dealing with mod-related sh*t at the level that he did/does
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 6:50:20 PM
At 1/13/2016 5:14:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
At the time, I wasn't even fully intending to lynch him. His few posts just led me to believe he was lying about something, which he apparently was. Trying to shoot me time and time again.

And then a day went by... and he didn't respond. And then another.... and he didn't respond. How are you going to be town with the noose around your neck and not respond for two days? This game was frustrating.

All the same, sorry for that mislynch. And thank you Beginner for modding this game.

I thought you were a very satisfactory player. I was very happy with your activity. :)
Senpai has noticed you.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 6:52:14 PM

This game was so dead. To be honnest I completely forgot about it due to it's inactivity and thought the game just went to hell.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 6:57:59 PM
At 1/13/2016 6:52:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:

This game was so dead. To be honnest I completely forgot about it due to it's inactivity and thought the game just went to hell.

Yeah. I think if you were active, you could've prevented your own lynch. Oh well. A lesson for next time I suppose.
Senpai has noticed you.
wipefeetnmat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:01:08 PM
At 1/13/2016 12:40:10 PM, XLAV wrote:
I told you niggas to lynch fvcking Break.

His first post was literally the only post you need to lynch him.

Me:

*Starts reading thread*

*Sees "WINNERS - Mafia 1. breakingamber"*

"XLAV was right..."
Use logic. Get win. Simple as that.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 5:02:34 PM
I feel like this game started out okay. Sure, the mods were new and had some rough patches, but it wasn't that bad. I did mention to the mods in my pm that they shouldn't interfere and comment like they sometimes were (beginner did a fairly good job at this, and V-birdy practically stopped posting at all after this, which is kinda sad :/). So besides that stuff, it wasn't that bad of a game. I feel like it really went downhill after smithers outed as mafia and shared her "scum mate". To be honest, with all the activity in days 1-2, it seemed like activity would be fine. I kind of stopped caring though, after this happened. I figured the game may have just been ruined, and I felt it was kinda unfair to the mods, especially since it was their first time modding a game.

It's especially sad that the activity dropped as low as it did. DP2, there were so many pages to read through. DP4, I think there were around 30-40 posts.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 7:09:17 PM
I did a terrible job of being scum that game because Smithers quit and I panicked. Dammit, that was bad.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 8:24:19 AM
At 1/15/2016 3:55:19 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lol, so Regfan was scum. No wonder he lost interest and replaced out.

I guess you knew him and he was from Mafiascum?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 2:25:20 PM
Btw, Smithers didn't break the game.
He lied who his scum mates were and there was no cult.

His frustration was real and I think he did want out of the game, but he did so in a manner to confuse townies and still follow his wincon.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 10:27:06 PM
I told you all that the scum was in the inactive pile.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:45:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/15/2016 10:27:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

That's like 70% of the players list.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 4:06:15 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:45:47 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/15/2016 10:27:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

That's like 70% of the players list.

True dat.

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 11:09:19 PM
So sorry for my inactivity that caused my replacement.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT