Jump to topic:

Cards Against Humanity Signup

yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 2:52:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
This is a game in which there will be four players (excluding me). The object is to collect 5 black cards to win. Each round I will post a black card. I will also select a random player as the judge for that round. The players will each have five white cards to choose from that make themes sense for the black cards. The four players can choose their own white cards, and PM me their cards. When a player chooses their card, they will Pm me their choice for that round. When everyone chooses, I will announces the card choices for the judge to choose. Whichever card he chooses as the best of that round, the player who picked it will win that round, thus earning a black cards. PM me if there are any questions.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 1:20:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 1/15/2016 2:52:01 PM, yomama12 wrote:
This is a game in which there will be four players (excluding me). The object is to collect 5 black cards to win. Each round I will post a black card. I will also select a random player as the judge for that round. The players will each have five white cards to choose from that make themes sense for the black cards. The four players can choose their own white cards, and PM me their cards. When a player chooses their card, they will Pm me their choice for that round. When everyone chooses, I will announces the card choices for the judge to choose. Whichever card he chooses as the best of that round, the player who picked it will win that round, thus earning a black cards. PM me if there are any questions.

Is it too late to join? :(
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-