Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:05:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Lynched last DP
Player: breakingamber
Affiliation: Town
Character: The Tin Woodman (The Wizard of Oz)
Role: You don"t have a heart, and are only really a side character. You have no special roles or abilities.

Died in the NP

Player: lannan13
Affiliation: Town
Character: WALL-E (WALL-E)
Role: Since WALL-E"s job is, to put it simply, deal with waste, any VTNL will actually count as a vote towards whoever you are currently voting for. This will not show in the vote count.

Living Players List

1. Forever23
2. logical-master123
3. Daltonian
4. famousdebater
5. wipefeetnmat
6. EndarkenedRationalist
7. headphonegut
8. The-Voice-of-Truth

The DP ends at 8 PM EST January 18th.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:07:53 AM
VTL Forever.

Why are you still alive? Scum would have killed you by now if you were town.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:08:13 AM
VTL Forever

fix'd
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:12:52 AM
We have yet to lynch a single scum this entire game! I can't believe it. I feel like there is an overwhelming cloud of scumminess around Forever, and if no one else sees it, oh well, my loss.

If I end up getting lynched, oh well, that is also my loss. I really don't care what anyone thinks of me anymore. You think I am scum, fine.

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:13:51 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:07:53 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
VTL Forever.

No, they wouldnt have. I am convicted of being scum... Why would they kill someone who can be mislynched?

Scum kills great leaders.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:14:26 AM
There are 8 people. We got rid of the TP, and I'm assuming there are 3 scum. If there are then the Town/Scum ratio is 5/3. We myslinch today and then scum kills someone, we lose. This MYLO guys. No fvcking around today.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:16:43 AM
Oh yeah, with 8 players it takes 5 votes to lynch
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:17:47 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:13:51 AM, Forever23 wrote:
VTL Forever.

No, they wouldnt have. I am convicted of being scum... Why would they kill someone who can be mislynched?

Not always. And I can actually see why they wouldn't if you are town. So many people scum read you (either now or in the past) that it removes suspicion from them.

I am starting to think scum is more experienced. I am thinking Endark. She has been active just enough, but not enough imo, if you get what I am saying.

We are at MYLO. We can't screw up today. Who do you think is scum and why?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:18:37 AM
Actually, I have to go for the night. Be back tomorrow. We better kill scum today.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:20:23 AM
Official Vote Count
Forever23 (2/5): The-Voice-of-Truth, wipefeetnmat
EndarkenedRationalist (1/5): Forever23
Not Voting: Daltonian, EndarkenedRationalist, headphonegut, logical-master123, famousdebater
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:27:05 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:17:47 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:13:51 AM, Forever23 wrote:
VTL Forever.

Not always. And I can actually see why they wouldn't if you are town. So many people scum read you (either now or in the past) that it removes suspicion from them.

I am starting to think scum is more experienced. I am thinking Endark. She has been active just enough, but not enough imo, if you get what I am saying.

We are at MYLO. We can't screw up today. Who do you think is scum and why?

They wouldnt kill me if I am town. They want gulty looking townies alive. Like me. If I was scum. If I were scum I would be bussed. And we wont get screwed today.
wipefeetnmat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:30:14 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:27:05 AM, Forever23 wrote:
They wouldnt kill me if I am town. They want gulty looking townies alive. Like me. If I was scum. If I were scum I would be bussed. And we wont get screwed today.

This is true, forever is (and has been) one of the best mislynch targets all game. I see no reason for them to NK her.

That being said, I think she should have been lynched yesterday.
Use logic. Get win. Simple as that.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:01:51 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:30:14 AM, wipefeetnmat wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:27:05 AM, Forever23 wrote:

This is true, forever is (and has been) one of the best mislynch targets all game. I see no reason for them to NK her.

That being said, I think she should have been lynched yesterday.

Do you really want to mislynch again?
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 3:48:20 AM
I am absoluteky sick of VoT not being lynched.

1. Scum popular is becoming a trend
2. That plan he said I used with Vane... that was so twisted. For goodness sake, say Endark protects me this DP. Yet, Im lynched. I flip innocent. You lynch Endark for protecting me.

Therefore,

Unvote
VTL VoT
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 4:10:32 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:05:38 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Put me in coach.

Sorry, going back to being dead now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 4:18:07 AM
At 1/16/2016 4:10:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:05:38 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Put me in coach.

Sorry, going back to being dead now.

I don't like replacing from within the dead players list, sorry.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 4:42:18 AM
vote:logicalmaster

Doc here protected lannan then dalt was gonna protect lannan again but I thought I had done enough to keep him alive.

Everyone should claim. I'm mr. Roboto
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 10:28:41 AM
This is ridiculous. I emphasized strongly that breaking was just acting like a noob town. This is what the result is. I'm keeping with my previous lynch on VoT. He was on the breaking wagon and has been acting very strategically in terms of his lynches. He has began a lot of controversy on many users and I'm beginning to buy the possibility of Forever being innocent and this all being a hoax by VoT. I also have a really strong gut feeling about him being scum.

VTL Voice_Of_Truth
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 10:34:50 AM
We should NOT be lynching noobs like logicalmaster. Haven't you learned your lesson? We haven't got scum once yet and I'm beginning to see why. Somebody here is starting wagon's on town and people are just blindly following. Until we hear more from logicalmaster I think that it is irrational to assume that he is scum. He hasn't done anything apart from show us that he's a noob.

Players like VoT are acting suspicious and we have evidence suggesting that forever is scum too. Both of them have a lot of good reasoning for us to lynch them. Why aren't we doing this? Because somebodies starting wagons on others.

For now I think that we should treat people like logicalmaster as null and get back to them later. Players who are actually posting have give me sufficient reasoning to believe that they are scum other than the fact that their lynches lack detail (which is to be expected from a noob).
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 10:38:41 AM
The arguments between Forever and VoT makes me think that one of them is scum. I think that at the moment forever is defending her case better than VoT. Forever shows that they need to keep scum-looking members of town alive whilst all VoT says is that we can think what we like.
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 10:39:37 AM
At 1/16/2016 4:09:44 AM, logical-master123 wrote:
VTL Forever

Go with the flow.

Start doing something productive to avoid another mislynch. Waggoning is not a smart move.
John Galsworthy
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:04:11 PM
It is overwhelmingly likely that town is at MYLO, so stop voting for people without full access to all of the information.

VoT really should have been lynched last DP; it's on me for not being more active to push that, now we have to take a step back and re-assess.

IMO town can still win this, everyone just needs to be more active and used the information DP1,2, and 3 have given us to analyze.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:04:21 PM
The mislynches so far are overwhelmingly likely to have been scum-driven. Plurality lynching incentivizes this.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:23:13 PM
At 1/16/2016 4:09:44 AM, logical-master123 wrote:
VTL Forever

Go with the flow.

wtf... You are jumping on band wagon- a scummy thing to do.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:27:35 PM
At 1/16/2016 10:34:50 AM, famousdebater wrote:
We should NOT be lynching noobs like logicalmaster. Haven't you learned your lesson? We haven't got scum once yet and I'm beginning to see why. Somebody here is starting wagon's on town and people are just blindly following. Until we hear more from logicalmaster I think that it is irrational to assume that he is scum. He hasn't done anything apart from show us that he's a noob.

Players like VoT are acting suspicious and we have evidence suggesting that forever is scum too. Both of them have a lot of good reasoning for us to lynch them. Why aren't we doing this? Because somebodies starting wagons on others.

For now I think that we should treat people like logicalmaster as null and get back to them later. Players who are actually posting have give me sufficient reasoning to believe that they are scum other than the fact that their lynches lack detail (which is to be expected from a noob).

I do agree. Logical master has not yet played mafia before and before one game ends, players tend to not realise that this is a team game. He might be trying to just survive as town. There is also the possibility that he is trying to blend in as townie from scum team and that could explain why VoT isnt even trying to lynch him.

Im leaning toward possibility that he is noob town.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 5:41:14 PM
At 1/16/2016 1:04:11 PM, Daltonian wrote:
It is overwhelmingly likely that town is at MYLO, so stop voting for people without full access to all of the information.

VoT really should have been lynched last DP; it's on me for not being more active to push that, now we have to take a step back and re-assess.

I think that this is obvious now. People are starting to lynch him.

IMO town can still win this, everyone just needs to be more active and used the information DP1,2, and 3 have given us to analyze.

Are you gonna lynch VoT?
John Galsworthy