Jump to topic:

FATE: Game of Kings II -- Era II

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:33:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
FATE: Game of Kings II has finished it's second Round, ending the first Era.

Original Game Thread: http://www.debate.org...

Rules:
1 - All actions must be BOLD in a Private Message.
2 - To join, say so in BOLD here. When joining, you must also name your family.
3 - If you die, all your people will remain there as neutral populations.
4 - Every population is split up as the player likes. Citizens and Soldiers. If your whole army is wiped out, you will also die. No one needs to wipe out your whole family. Split your family up wisely.
5 - If you die, you will respawn elsewhere next Generation.

{ ---------------- History ---------------- }

It has been over a thousand years since the clan of Mora split across the island of Tetra. After hundreds of years of co-existing, the tribes began to develop beyond their primitive ways. They formed societies and towns...

First rose the City of Aurelia, built upon the delta of the Island. From across the island, the city of Hayd and Voice arose. Across the ocean rose the sleeping power of Bennette. Over a hundred years, the tribe of Geo moved over to the mainland, meeting and allying with Ben. The nomadic tribe of Krushia, whom had made a ruined, mysterious monastery, their home, set sail for this new land. The monastery, one of many remaining relics of the clan of Mora, was left behind. They found peace in a desert south of the mountains that separate their home from Ben.

An alliance built around the idea of trading and growth turned south when attempts to accept Unitomic into the group failed. Suspicion towards the powerful delta state grew among the founders of the alliance, Voice, Hayd, and Great. In time, a war broke out after the mysterious death of one of Unit's scouts near Great's territory. The scout had been tracking movement from Krushia.

The war saw mass drafting of manpower among the island powers, armies equaling entire populations fought over the delta. It was not strategy on the battlefield, but strategy in the field of politics, that led to victory. Convincing Hayd of friendship, Unit was able to trade him sabotaged iron, which, as planned, found it's way onto the battlefield.

The world saw massive losses, but unification of the island was the prize. With Hayd's men escaping the siege of his city, and Great's men retreating from the island, both leaving for new continents, Unit now owned the island.

On the mainland, Krushia joined into a confederate alliance with Bennette. Ben and Geo had provided a vast navy to Unit's aid in the Battle of the Delta.

The war was broken apart by the second eruption of the mountain, which left the northern eastern part of the island destroyed. The clouds and smoke would cover the land for months, leaving behind a great ice age... The ice age lasted years. Afterwards, the nations of Tetra grew, enjoying a time of peace, until the taking of Neiz... When Unit captured the last foreign-held port on the island from Bennette, the mainland super-power...

{ ---------------- Era II ---------------- }

The second era of Tetra has begun with the taking of Neiz... The world is divided across it's numerous continents, and it's people are many...

The players are:
- Unitomic
- Krushia
- Bennette
- Geographia
- Voice-of-Truth
- Hayd
- Greatkitteh
- Kierhein

The populations are no longer unified. They are divided among their many tribes and states. This means you will no longer lead just your population. You will now be playing with a number of populations under your control. How this will effect game-play is, as all things in FATE, up to you.

{ ---------------- Sign Ups ---------------- }

As the years leave us, so do we leave our people to form tribes and families of our own. New members will start as part of another tribe until they break apart in search of their own land.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

Please send me a Friend Request if you are signing up. Era 2 Round 1 starts in 1 day.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
21MolonLabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 7:52:55 PM
At 1/21/2016 9:33:26 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Rules:
4 - Every population is split up as the player likes. Citizens and Soldiers. If your whole army is wiped out, you will also die. No one needs to wipe out your whole family. Split your family up wisely.

It has been over a thousand years since the clan of Mora split across the island of Tetra. After hundreds of years of co-existing, the tribes began to develop beyond their primitive ways. They formed societies and towns...

First rose the City of Aurelia, built upon the delta of the Island. From across the island, the city of Hayd and Voice arose. Across the ocean rose the sleeping power of Bennette. Over a hundred years, the tribe of Geo moved over to the mainland, meeting and allying with Ben. The nomadic tribe of Krushia, whom had made a ruined, mysterious monastery, their home, set sail for this new land. The monastery, one of many remaining relics of the clan of Mora, was left behind. They found peace in a desert south of the mountains that separate their home from Ben.

An alliance built around the idea of trading and growth turned south when attempts to accept Unitomic into the group failed. Suspicion towards the powerful delta state grew among the founders of the alliance, Voice, Hayd, and Great. In time, a war broke out after the mysterious death of one of Unit's scouts near Great's territory. The scout had been tracking movement from Krushia.

The war saw mass drafting of manpower among the island powers, armies equaling entire populations fought over the delta. It was not strategy on the battlefield, but strategy in the field of politics, that led to victory. Convincing Hayd of friendship, Unit was able to trade him sabotaged iron, which, as planned, found it's way onto the battlefield.

The world saw massive losses, but unification of the island was the prize. With Hayd's men escaping the siege of his city, and Great's men retreating from the island, both leaving for new continents, Unit now owned the island.

On the mainland, Krushia joined into a confederate alliance with Bennette. Ben and Geo had provided a vast navy to Unit's aid in the Battle of the Delta.

The war was broken apart by the second eruption of the mountain, which left the northern eastern part of the island destroyed. The clouds and smoke would cover the land for months, leaving behind a great ice age... The ice age lasted years. Afterwards, the nations of Tetra grew, enjoying a time of peace, until the taking of Neiz... When Unit captured the last foreign-held port on the island from Bennette, the mainland super-power...

The second era of Tetra has begun with the taking of Neiz... The world is divided across it's numerous continents, and it's people are many...

The players are:
- Unitomic
- Krushia
- Bennette
- Geographia
- Voice-of-Truth
- Hayd
- Greatkitteh
- Kierhein

The populations are no longer unified. They are divided among their many tribes and states. This means you will no longer lead just your population. You will now be playing with a number of populations under your control. How this will effect game-play is, as all things in FATE, up to you.

As the years leave us, so do we leave our people to form tribes and families of our own. New members will start as part of another tribe until they break apart in search of their own land.

1 - 21MolonLabe
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

Please send me a Friend Request if you are signing up. Era 2 Round 1 starts in 1 day.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:49:23 PM
Could I join as an "adviser" to someone, as a leader of one of their population groups. I am probably too busy to play as an actual nation but I could probably play as a secondary to a bigger leader.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:25:55 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:49:23 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
Could I join as an "adviser" to someone, as a leader of one of their population groups. I am probably too busy to play as an actual nation but I could probably play as a secondary to a bigger leader.

Of course. You'll start as a population inside of someone's population anyways, so you can just choose to stay.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 7:36:47 AM

Rules:

The players are:
- Unitomic
- Krushia
- Bennette
- Geographia
- Voice-of-Truth
- Hayd
- Greatkitteh
- Kierhein

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

There was alot left out or incorrect about me in the game.

(I built Jyo Koto as a city, the battle of the delta was triggered because voice suggested it and not because a man died (As the crisis was negotiated) Also I AM STILL IN THE ISLAND, I simply made a empire.)
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:05:50 AM
At 1/21/2016 8:49:23 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

I would take you as an general or minister
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 6:12:26 PM
I'm so definitely in. not. I don't even know how to play.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:56:49 PM
At 1/22/2016 6:12:26 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I'm so definitely in. not. I don't even know how to play.

I don't understand the point of this post...

You can see the rules and gameplay on the original thread. Links at top.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 7:14:26 AM
Era II has started.

You can still sign up.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 8:26:56 AM

On the mainland, Krushia joined into a confederate alliance with Bennett.

This is inaccurate IMO.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 7:51:45 PM
I get a ironically satisfying feeling that the war I caused ultimately lead to the end I thought the war would bring, even though I failed, lol.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 8:14:25 PM
At 1/24/2016 8:26:56 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

This is inaccurate IMO.

A confederacy... Multiple free nations under one government. He gets his resources, his army, and his own government.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 9:18:40 PM
At 1/24/2016 8:14:25 PM, donald.keller wrote:

This is inaccurate IMO.

A confederacy... Multiple free nations under one government. He gets his resources, his army, and his own government.

We are one House, we share resources and his army is partially mine
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:33:20 PM
At 1/24/2016 9:18:40 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/24/2016 8:14:25 PM, donald.keller wrote:

This is inaccurate IMO.

We are one House, we share resources and his army is partially mine

That is practically a merger.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:53:00 PM
At 1/25/2016 9:48:36 PM, Geographia wrote:
Test.

?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:54:25 PM
At 1/25/2016 9:53:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Test.

?

Before I made that post, on the "Games" page, it said there was only 4 posts. Now I see it as 15 (17?) now.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:55:34 PM
At 1/25/2016 9:54:25 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 1/25/2016 9:53:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Test.

?

Before I made that post, on the "Games" page, it said there was only 4 posts. Now I see it as 15 (17?) now.

Oh, ok. (18)
Suh dude

greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:07:46 AM
How do you know your own family members? For all I know, a nation could collaspe because the nation didnt produce babies.