Total Posts:447|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 43.1: DP1

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 6:52:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
THE DP SET UP

https://docs.google.com...

It is required that you read the information in the link. It contains the rules, set-up information, and helpful explanations about the game and the series. If you have trouble accessing it, notify myself, my co-mod, or an adviser immediately, and we will attempt to assist you. Forever23 is my co-mod for this series, and will provide generic assistance this game.

ABOUT THIS SERIES

This series is piloting some changes in the beginners' mafia program. These changes mostly effect game one (this game) and introduce the role of advisers. This game's set-up is explained in the link above, so do read carefully. As for the advisers, they are not players, they are observers. They will each be assigned 2-3 noobs to watch throughout the entire series. They will be included in all their noobs' PMs. They are free to answer questions you ask them so long as those questions are about basic, mechanical things that require no special knowledge about the game. "Special knowledge" means that only the mod could give a definitive reply to the question. If you're unsure if they can answer a question, still ask them anyway--it's worth a shot to see if they reply. Only use your official PMs for game-related communications.

You advisers will shadow you during each game. They will not provide advice or commentary during the game (though I may change this restriction later), but will instead observe your activities. When each game ends, they will give you feedback about how they think you did and how you can improve moving forward. Your advisers are: Saph, for Jane and Kier; Cobalt, for Flex and Obi; and Coca, for Fire, Rosalie, and Bob. Who your adviser is, has nothing to do with your affiliation.

LIVING PLAYERS

Jane
Kier
Flex
Obi
Fire
Rosalie
Bob
Lannan
Tej
FT

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:30pm, Central Time, on 10/26/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 6:54:14 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ATTENTION

A link to a google doc was provided in the inaugural post of this thread. Please read that thoroughly and carefully. It will give you lots of useful information. It contains rules and explanations of the game, and, if you don't read it, you will be left behind. Feel free to ask questions about how the game is played. Other players or we, the mods, can help answer those questions.

There are, however, some key topics I want to quickly address:

How to Start a Game? When the first thread of a game is posted, how do you get it rolling? There are a few ways to do this. One is RVSing, meaning that you randomly select someone and VTL them for a soft claim or claim. If enough people VTL the person selected, they will be pressured into giving players the requested information. Then, you can analyze not just this information, but the selected player's reaction to the pressure, and the voters reactions to the RVS bandwagon. Another way to start the game is simply by asking questions or volunteering information.

What is the Objective of the Game? Town's objective is to find out who the mafia are. A townie doesn't know who the other townies are, and so they need to figure that out through investigation in the DP, and through careful use of roles in the NP, and through the sharing of information from the NP in the DP. Once town believes it has found a mafioso, they can lynch this player. If town lynches all the mafia, town wins. Mafia, on the other hand, wants to survive until the game ends. Each night, the mafia, may select someone to NK ("Night Kill"). They may NK in addition to using other abilities. During the DP, mafia wants to blend in and appear townie so as to not get lynched. Mafiosos also know who the other mafiosos are, and they can communicate in a private PM to coordinate, but there are far fewer mafia than town. Once it is mathematically impossible for mafia to lose, they win. They win as a group, so even if only one of them survives to the end, they all win together; this is the same for town. If only a few townies are left when town wins, all of the town wins.

What is your Role for? Each of you received a role in your PMs. Your role is something like a Bulletproof, a Doctor, a Hunter, an Oracle, or a Vigilante. You also received a description of how your role works. You roles DO NOT have to impact how you have to behave in the DP (at least in this game), but they can be used after a DP ends. Some roles get information, some roles protect people, and so forth, so roles have a bunch of different purposes, and there are ways to put these purposes to use. Your job is to use your role, as described to you, to benefit your team as you think best.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 7:02:58 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Correction:

10/26/15 = 1/26/16
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I think we should get claims from the more experienced players first. I could be wrong, but I think more than likely one of the ringers is scum.

VTL FT
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 7:57:43 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yup, many of the beginners don't know lots of mafia and what a mafia does, so probably many experienced players would be mafia. Also this is just a random vote, because I need to decide who to vote for later. However, when it starts, a random vote is the best, then prediciting who the mafia is.

VTL FT
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 7:57:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Wow, my role is really weird.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
ObiWan
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 8:14:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I think we should get claims from the more experienced players first. I could be wrong, but I think more than likely one of the ringers is scum.


While this is more than likely true, I think we should make sure we avoid getting bogged down by just looking at the experienced players all the time.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:42:10 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I am Vanilla IceCream!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:43:57 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
VOTE COUNT

FT (2/6) - Rosalie, Fire
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 10:34:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I don't trust Fire's claim, especially since it's so early in the DP. I know that Fire has played before, so his early claim is suspicious -- but it's also possible that he has a reason for his early claim (e.g. Vanillas claim early often).

VTL Fire for now.

I doubt Rosalie's logic, since I think the roles are randomized.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 10:36:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 7:57:59 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Wow, my role is really weird.

This seems to contradict your claim.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ObiWan
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?
These are not the droids you're looking for.
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:00:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

I doubt it, seeing as it's the Random Vote Stage currently.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:01:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Unvote
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:37:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

Yeah, there is no particular reason, except that he is an a good mafia player.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:38:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 10:36:46 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:57:59 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Wow, my role is really weird.

This seems to contradict your claim.

No it is not. I am just saying. I am a type of icecream.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:40:04 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 10:34:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
I don't trust Fire's claim, especially since it's so early in the DP. I know that Fire has played before, so his early claim is suspicious -- but it's also possible that he has a reason for his early claim (e.g. Vanillas claim early often).

VTL Fire for now.

I doubt Rosalie's logic, since I think the roles are randomized.

Are mafias icecream? I don't think so.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:40:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:01:05 AM, tejretics wrote:
Unvote
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:46:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 8:13:09 AM, ObiWan wrote:
This is exciting!

no it is not
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:48:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

Because he is an expericenced player and Bsh1 made a pretty big chance to make the experts Mafia. There are 3 experts I think, lannan, tej., and FT. That is why we are just making a random of the experts votes just to see how this go.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:57:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:40:04 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:34:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
I don't trust Fire's claim, especially since it's so early in the DP. I know that Fire has played before, so his early claim is suspicious -- but it's also possible that he has a reason for his early claim (e.g. Vanillas claim early often).

VTL Fire for now.

I doubt Rosalie's logic, since I think the roles are randomized.

Are mafias icecream? I don't think so.

I know you're Vanilla. What I'm saying is, you *full claimed* so early in the game. Unless when you say you're "vanilla ice cream," you're soft claiming a separate role (which role, I have no idea). But if you are Vanilla, "vanilla ice cream" is a full claim. And full claiming so early is unusual.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:58:27 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:48:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

Because he is an expericenced player and Bsh1 made a pretty big chance to make the experts Mafia. There are 3 experts I think, lannan, tej., and FT. That is why we are just making a random of the experts votes just to see how this go.

I'm fairly sure the roles are randomized, so that doesn't make sense.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:59:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:58:27 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:48:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

Because he is an expericenced player and Bsh1 made a pretty big chance to make the experts Mafia. There are 3 experts I think, lannan, tej., and FT. That is why we are just making a random of the experts votes just to see how this go.

I'm fairly sure the roles are randomized, so that doesn't make sense.

Yeah, roles are, but FT is an good player, so he would be mafia, probably.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:00:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:57:34 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:40:04 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:34:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
I don't trust Fire's claim, especially since it's so early in the DP. I know that Fire has played before, so his early claim is suspicious -- but it's also possible that he has a reason for his early claim (e.g. Vanillas claim early often).

VTL Fire for now.

I doubt Rosalie's logic, since I think the roles are randomized.

Are mafias icecream? I don't think so.

I know you're Vanilla. What I'm saying is, you *full claimed* so early in the game. Unless when you say you're "vanilla ice cream," you're soft claiming a separate role (which role, I have no idea). But if you are Vanilla, "vanilla ice cream" is a full claim. And full claiming so early is unusual.

no particular reason. If I say vanilla, I am afraid to get mod-killed (Like last time), so I just said that.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:00:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:59:16 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:58:27 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:48:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

Because he is an expericenced player and Bsh1 made a pretty big chance to make the experts Mafia. There are 3 experts I think, lannan, tej., and FT. That is why we are just making a random of the experts votes just to see how this go.

I'm fairly sure the roles are randomized, so that doesn't make sense.

Yeah, roles are, but FT is an good player, so he would be mafia, probably.

Do you even understand what I mean when I say "the roles are randomized"? It means the moderator doesn't consciously pick the roles, he randomly does -- so just because someone is a good player or a ringer doesn't mean they're mafia. It isn't even necessarily "probable." The mafia are picked randomly.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:01:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 12:00:22 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:57:34 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:40:04 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:34:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
I don't trust Fire's claim, especially since it's so early in the DP. I know that Fire has played before, so his early claim is suspicious -- but it's also possible that he has a reason for his early claim (e.g. Vanillas claim early often).

VTL Fire for now.

I doubt Rosalie's logic, since I think the roles are randomized.

Are mafias icecream? I don't think so.

I know you're Vanilla. What I'm saying is, you *full claimed* so early in the game. Unless when you say you're "vanilla ice cream," you're soft claiming a separate role (which role, I have no idea). But if you are Vanilla, "vanilla ice cream" is a full claim. And full claiming so early is unusual.

no particular reason. If I say vanilla, I am afraid to get mod-killed (Like last time), so I just said that.

Why did you want to reveal your role so early?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:05:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 12:00:37 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:59:16 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:58:27 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:48:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:48:23 AM, ObiWan wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:19:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:


VTL FT

Any particular reason why FT and not one of the other ringers?

Because he is an expericenced player and Bsh1 made a pretty big chance to make the experts Mafia. There are 3 experts I think, lannan, tej., and FT. That is why we are just making a random of the experts votes just to see how this go.

I'm fairly sure the roles are randomized, so that doesn't make sense.

Yeah, roles are, but FT is an good player, so he would be mafia, probably.

Do you even understand what I mean when I say "the roles are randomized"? It means the moderator doesn't consciously pick the roles, he randomly does -- so just because someone is a good player or a ringer doesn't mean they're mafia. It isn't even necessarily "probable." The mafia are picked randomly.

Oh, really?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:05:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 12:01:17 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 12:00:22 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:57:34 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/25/2016 11:40:04 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 10:34:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
I don't trust Fire's claim, especially since it's so early in the DP. I know that Fire has played before, so his early claim is suspicious -- but it's also possible that he has a reason for his early claim (e.g. Vanillas claim early often).

VTL Fire for now.

I doubt Rosalie's logic, since I think the roles are randomized.

Are mafias icecream? I don't think so.

I know you're Vanilla. What I'm saying is, you *full claimed* so early in the game. Unless when you say you're "vanilla ice cream," you're soft claiming a separate role (which role, I have no idea). But if you are Vanilla, "vanilla ice cream" is a full claim. And full claiming so early is unusual.

no particular reason. If I say vanilla, I am afraid to get mod-killed (Like last time), so I just said that.

Why did you want to reveal your role so early?

Because I did not want to get lynched so early.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
ObiWan
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:12:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:46:49 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/25/2016 8:13:09 AM, ObiWan wrote:
This is exciting!

no it is not

I'm excited
These are not the droids you're looking for.