Total Posts:149|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 43.1: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:11:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

FT - You are the DOCTOR. Each night you may select another player and protect them from lethal actions. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Lannan - Vanilla - Town
FT - Doctor - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Jane
Kier
Flex
Obi
Fire
Rosalie
Bob
Tej

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 5:00pm, Central Time, on 11/1/16.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:18:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:17:49 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:11:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:

is there a replacement for Jane yet?

When she is replaced, I will announce it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:22:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ATTENTION

Hayd has replaced Jane.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:35:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Scum is randomized. How do we know he's not scum? There's no valid evidence, or good supporting arguments to Lynch him.
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:37:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:35:52 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Scum is randomized. How do we know he's not scum? There's no valid evidence, or good supporting arguments to Lynch him.

Yeah, I know that the roles are randomized. Tej told me that. But there is a 50 percent that Tej is scum.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:40:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.

This made no sense. Go back, and read the last 2-3 pages of Dp. 2. How could she be a ringer is she's like a new member? Seriously.

If you really think tej is scum, convince me.
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:41:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also I wouldn't put any votes on anyone. Putting two votes on a person means all three mafia can hammer > mislynch > NK > Win. I would unvote everything until we know it's a mafia.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:41:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:40:42 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.

This made no sense. Go back, and read the last 2-3 pages of Dp. 2. How could she be a ringer is she's like a new member? Seriously.

If you really think tej is scum, convince me.

Not much reason. I have to read the DP2 a bit to see if he is suspicious.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:42:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:41:10 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Also I wouldn't put any votes on anyone. Putting two votes on a person means all three mafia can hammer > mislynch > NK > Win. I would unvote everything until we know it's a mafia.

Well, then no one will get lynched. Then, there will be a night kill, and town will probably get killed.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:43:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.

Kier even said they played a sh!t ton of mafia on another site. They're a ringer, just new to DDO.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:44:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:43:59 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.

Kier even said they played a sh!t ton of mafia on another site. They're a ringer, just new to DDO.

Then she is maybe a ringer.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:46:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:42:55 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:41:10 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Also I wouldn't put any votes on anyone. Putting two votes on a person means all three mafia can hammer > mislynch > NK > Win. I would unvote everything until we know it's a mafia.

Well, then no one will get lynched. Then, there will be a night kill, and town will probably get killed.

You don't get it? Mafia knows who's town and who's not. If two towns put votes down on another town the mafia will just hammer with their three and win. We need a general consensus on votes here because mafia wins this DP if we mislynch.
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:46:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Tej (1/5) - Fire
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:47:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:44:47 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:43:59 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.

Kier even said they played a sh!t ton of mafia on another site. They're a ringer, just new to DDO.

Then she is maybe a ringer.

It's not "maybe", Kier is a ringer.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:47:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:46:26 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:42:55 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:41:10 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Also I wouldn't put any votes on anyone. Putting two votes on a person means all three mafia can hammer > mislynch > NK > Win. I would unvote everything until we know it's a mafia.

Well, then no one will get lynched. Then, there will be a night kill, and town will probably get killed.

You don't get it? Mafia knows who's town and who's not. If two towns put votes down on another town the mafia will just hammer with their three and win. We need a general consensus on votes here because mafia wins this DP if we mislynch.

Even if we do not lynch, mafia knows who is town, and try to night kill them.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:49:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please remove the vote from Tej. We can't risk a mislynch. FT thought a ringer was a mafia so we need to get something from Kier and Tej since there the only ringers left.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:51:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:49:14 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Please remove the vote from Tej. We can't risk a mislynch. FT thought a ringer was a mafia so we need to get something from Kier and Tej since there the only ringers left.

they're*
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:53:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also, Fire, you need to answer for claiming a "weird role". Obi outted themself as Cop last DP which was the last power role. It's pretty suspcicious.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:58:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So my reads on possible scum are this:

Tej and Kier because they're the remaining two fingers and FT thought a ringer was a mafia.

Fire and Obi because one of them isn't the Cop they claimed to be.

I'm reading town/null on the rest at the moment.
TheFlex
Posts: 2,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:59:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:58:47 PM, TheFlex wrote:
So my reads on possible scum are this:

Tej and Kier because they're the remaining two fingers and FT thought a ringer was a mafia.

Fire and Obi because one of them isn't the Cop they claimed to be.

I'm reading town/null on the rest at the moment.

Ringers not fingers. Autocorrect is killing me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:02:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 11:47:18 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:44:47 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:43:59 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:37:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:36:30 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:32:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
VTL Tej

Only good player left.

Not true. FT thought Kier was a ringer.

Kier just started. She has like 60 posts.

Kier even said they played a sh!t ton of mafia on another site. They're a ringer, just new to DDO.

Then she is maybe a ringer.

It's not "maybe", Kier is a ringer.

Kier was not technically registered as a ringer.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...