Jump to topic:

DW Mafia - DP1

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:17:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Gerald Ford said to Gerald Ford, "Hey, Gerald Ford, we've got a problem on our hands. Gerald Ford won't stop killing people."
"Aw, come on, Jerry... Everyone knows Gerald Ford was stopped by Gerald Ford years ago. Gerald Ford saw it with his own eyes."
"Well, then, take a look at this. We just found the body of Gerald Ford."

Graveyard
airmax1227- You are Gerald Ford. You want to go on a picnic with Gerald Ford. You win when you and Gerald Ford have convinced Gerald Ford to up the funding for federal picnics.

Living Players
1. BlazRo
2. 7th
3. lannan13
4. Cobalt
5. The-Voice-of-Truth
6. Vaarka
7. breakingamber
8. Uther
9. Kazuto
10. Wylted
11. Dalt
12. wipefeetnmat

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Plurality lynching is in effect; however, you may vote for a no lynch. This DP will end at 11:59:59 Mountain Time on February 8.
Steve is a terrible person, and you should eliminate him.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:25:50 AM
VTL 7th

cuz RVS
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:27:27 AM
What the fvck?

Gerald Ford said to Gerald Ford, "Hey, Gerald Ford, we've got a problem on our hands. Gerald Ford won't stop killing people."
"Aw, come on, Jerry... Everyone knows Gerald Ford was stopped by Gerald Ford years ago. Gerald Ford saw it with his own eyes."

Graveyard
airmax1227- You are Gerald Ford. You want to go on a picnic with Gerald Ford. You win when you and Gerald Ford have convinced Gerald Ford to up the funding for federal picnics.

This has to be a hint of some sort... but what the fvck?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:28:21 AM
I'm going tobfocus on making every single post productive, because I've been trolling and fluffing these games too much. With that being said, I think we should pressure the person we have the least experience playing with and will be hardest to read down the road. With tjat being said......
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:29:46 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:28:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'm going tobfocus on making every single post productive, because I've been trolling and fluffing these games too much. With that being said, I think we should pressure the person we have the least experience playing with and will be hardest to read down the road. With tjat being said......

Question: is your character, by chance, Gerald Ford?
Suh dude

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:30:07 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:27:27 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What the fvck?

Graveyard

Gerald Ford was the answer to tonight's Final Jeopardy, which must mean airmax is in jeopardy... finally!

But in reality, Solon is obsessed with Gerald Ford and this was probably a joke.

Everyone character claim. This game NEEDS character claims from everyone ASAP. I'm Steve.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:31:22 AM

Character claim. I swear if we get everyone's character claims we can win this game by DP2.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:31:56 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:29:46 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yes, are you?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:32:54 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:31:56 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yes, are you?

Yes....

I say we up the funding for federal picnics. You agree?
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:33:37 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:30:07 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
What the fvck?

Graveyard

Gerald Ford was the answer to tonight's Final Jeopardy, which must mean airmax is in jeopardy... finally!

But in reality, Solon is obsessed with Gerald Ford and this was probably a joke.

Everyone character claim. This game NEEDS character claims from everyone ASAP. I'm Steve.

Just from what I have already seen, I am already skeptical of your character, lol.
Suh dude

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:34:38 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:33:37 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What the fvck?

Graveyard

Just from what I have already seen, I am already skeptical of your character, lol.

I'm not at all surprised by the results so far. You'll see why once everyone's claimed.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:34:41 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:32:54 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yes, are you?

Yes....

No, not yet
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:36:12 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:34:38 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
What the fvck?

Graveyard

I'm not at all surprised by the results so far. You'll see why once everyone's claimed.

... You know something about the game I don't? It is obvious not everyone is Gerald Ford.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:37:07 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:34:41 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yes, are you?

Yes....

No, not yet

Mmkay. Would you mind revealing your night action? I want to see if we have the same role.
Suh dude

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:37:27 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:36:12 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/6/2016 2:34:38 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
What the fvck?

Graveyard

... You know something about the game I don't? It is obvious not everyone is Gerald Ford.

The only thing I know about the game that you don't is my role. However, I am in a much better position to make assumptions about the game than everyone else.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:39:02 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:37:27 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
The only thing I know about the game that you don't is my role. However, I am in a much better position to make assumptions about the game than everyone else.

... I would guess because of your role? And, considering the true mad nature of this game... I can believe that.
Suh dude

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:40:09 AM
In case it wasn't already obvious. I'm Gerald Ford.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:40:14 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:39:02 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/6/2016 2:37:27 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

... I would guess because of your role? And, considering the true mad nature of this game... I can believe that.

Not because of my role. But my role is interesting to say the least.

Also, in case I die, after everyone claims decode this message: "193"
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:40:33 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:37:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yes, are you?

Yes....

No, not yet

Mmkay. Would you mind revealing your night action? I want to see if we have the same role.

I'm a vigilante.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:42:18 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:41:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
Well, kinda. We won't go into detail.

No worries, I already know what yours, VOT's, and lannan's roles are. I also know that all three of you don't know something very important about them.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:43:05 AM
Vote Count
7th (6/7) - VOT
Kazuto (1/7) - Wylted

Seventh is town.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:43:48 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:42:18 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/6/2016 2:41:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
Well, kinda. We won't go into detail.

No worries, I already know what yours, VOT's, and lannan's roles are. I also know that all three of you don't know something very important about them.

I can tell I'm missing part of the puzzle
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:43:49 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:40:33 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/6/2016 2:37:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yes, are you?

Yes....

No, not yet

I'm a vigilante.

I am Gerald Ford.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:44:55 AM
At 2/6/2016 2:43:05 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Vote Count
7th (6/7) - VOT
Kazuto (1/7) - Wylted

Seventh is town.

You're allowed to tell the players who's town as a mod. What?
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:45:12 AM
If I'm right, scum hunting will be nearly impossible. If only we had Yama here to doc himself every night.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 2:45:33 AM
I don't but 7 as mod confirmed, just that somebody can maybe ghostwrite some stuff under the vote count. I saw solon use a similar role before