Jump to topic:

FATE: Game of Kings II -- Era II Gen II

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 10:19:30 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
FATE: Game of Kings II has finished it's third round, ending the first Era.

Original Game Thread: http://www.debate.org...
Generation II Thread: http://www.debate.org...

ANYONE can join into Era II Gen II.

Rules:
1 - All actions must be BOLD in a Private Message.
2 - To join, say so in BOLD here. When joining, you must also name your family.
3 - Every player's nation is split into multiple populations.
4 - Every population is split up as the player likes. Citizens and Soldiers.
5 - If you die, you will respawn elsewhere next Generation.

{ ---------------- History ---------------- }

It has been over a thousand years since the clan of Mora split across the island of Tetra. After hundreds of years of co-existing, the tribes began to develop beyond their primitive ways...

First rose the City of Aurelia, built upon the delta of the Island. From across the island, the city of Hayd and Voice arose. Across the ocean rose the sleeping power of Bennette. Over a hundred years, the tribe of Geo moved over to the mainland, meeting and allying with Ben. The nomadic tribe of Krushia, whom had made a ruined, mysterious monastery, their home, set sail for this new land. The monastery, one of many remaining relics of the clan of Mora, was left behind. They found peace in a desert south of the mountains that separate their home from Benette.

An alliance built around the idea of trading and growth turned south when attempts to accept Unitomic into the group failed. Suspicion towards the powerful delta state grew among the founders of the alliance, Voice, Hayd, and Great. In time, a war broke out after the mysterious death of one of Unit's scouts near Great's territory. The scout had been tracking scout movements from Krushia.

The war saw mass drafting of manpower among the island powers, armies equaling entire populations fought over the delta. It was not strategy on the battlefield, but strategy in the field of politics, that led to victory. Convincing Hayd of friendship, Unit was able to trade him sabotaged iron, which, as planned, found it's way onto the battlefield.

The world saw massive losses, but unification of the island was the prize. With Hayd's men escaping the siege of his city, and Great's men retreating from the island, both leaving for new continents, Unit now owned the island.

On the mainland, Krushia joined into a confederate alliance with Bennette. Ben and Geo had provided a vast navy to Unit's aid in the Battle of the Delta.

The war was broken apart by the second eruption of the mountain, which left the northern eastern part of the island destroyed. The clouds and smoke would cover the land for months, leaving behind a great ice age... The ice age lasted years. Afterwards, the nations of Tetra grew, enjoying a time of peace, until the taking of Neiz... When Unit captured the last foreign-held port on the island from Bennette, the mainland super-power...

Krushia accepted the loss of the port in turn for Iron, while Ben saw aggression in the move. Meanwhile, Great had formed a new life on the Eastern Continent of Ajia, north of a Unit colony. Hayd resettled far north, on the frigid wintry continent of Brishel.

After the founding of the International Forum, tension rose between the aggressive Benettean state and the prior Island Nations. Benette saw the existence of Geo on his continent as invasive, and believed Unit would try anything to use Geo to control the island. This conflict led to war as the Island States deemed Ben a threat and invaded. They led their forces into Geographia's land to prepare his defense under the guidance of the Grand Union, led by Unit. Border forts had been built along Geo's edge, holding off the first army of Krushia and Benette for a day. This allowed the vast navies of the Island Powers to meet Ben's navies at the Delta.

Ben's navies was met by a combined navy four times his size. The Benettean navy fled south to defend the southern port of Black Castle, the bread basket of Bennetea. The port provided the food for Ben's armies, and was vital to their war efforts. Ben retreated his armies to the Capital, to meet Geo's armies in a great siege... After days of sieging, Geo's forces dug under the city. The battle commenced until Ben burned down the city, escaping to Feris, Krushia's capital, through Geo's tunnels.

The war had come to a peace as the state of Unit and Geo forged together into a new Empire, as so did the states of Krushia and Ben. Now the world is split between the two powers... Geographia and Benettea. And all must take sides.

{ ---------------- Era II ---------------- }

The fourth generation of Tetra has begun with the centralizing of the populations of the world... The people, once far from any king's banner, began to collect in the cities and towns. As the village grows extinct, the cities flourish.

The players are:
- Bennette
- Geographia
- Voice-of-Truth
- Hayd
- Greatkitteh
- Kierhein

{ ---------------- Sign Ups ---------------- }

As the years leave us, so do we leave our people to form tribes and families of our own. New members will start as part of another tribe until they break apart in search of their own land.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

Please send me a Friend Request if you are signing up. Era 2 Round 1 starts in 2 days.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 10:44:02 AM
And then there was Greatkitteh, Who virtually made an MDOAP with everyone, shared some cake, and watched everything from a distance. G'day yall!
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 1:50:30 PM
I'm not on the players list!!! What?!
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 4:46:06 PM
/in
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 8:47:49 PM
At 2/7/2016 1:50:30 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

Opps. Left out last rou d new members.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 9:07:57 PM
At 2/7/2016 8:47:49 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/7/2016 1:50:30 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

Opps. Left out last rou d new members.

*Gaspsps*

How darest thou, Mod of our Fates. Methought thou wert incapable of fault.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 7:10:54 AM

As the years leave us, so do we leave our people to form tribes and families of our own. New members will start as part of another tribe until they break apart in search of their own land.

1 - Xlav
2 - Cobalt
3 - Vaarka
4 -
5 -
6 -

Please send me a Friend Request if you are signing up. Era 2 Round 1 starts in 2 days.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 12:00:49 PM
At 2/7/2016 12:48:21 PM, XLAV wrote:
/in

I'll be the vikings and I'm gonna rape and pillage everyone.

I'm scared now.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 1:13:15 PM
Vaarka's in my tribe

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 1:15:02 PM
At 2/8/2016 7:10:54 AM, donald.keller wrote:

1 - Xlav
2 - Cobalt
3 - Vaarka
4 -
5 -
6 -

reading the rules hold me a spot please.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:35:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/7/2016 10:19:30 AM, donald.keller wrote:

*cough*
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 4:41:19 AM
The Game as Started.

Anyone can still join.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 7:45:32 AM
At 2/7/2016 10:19:30 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Not a single reference to House Irontooth or the true name of the Western Continent, how rude!
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:09:14 PM
At 2/17/2016 1:16:01 PM, XLAV wrote:
let the raping and looting begin!

Dear XLAV,
Are you trying to be dogpiled?
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 7:18:18 PM
At 2/17/2016 1:16:01 PM, XLAV wrote:
let the raping and looting begin!

Poor fourtrouble. v sig v