bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 12:18:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Town and TP win!!

TP

Kier - You are the SURVIVOR. If you survive until the end of the game, you win. You can win jointly, if another faction meets their wincon as well, or by yourself, if only yourself and a townie remain at endgame.

TOWN

FT - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive 3 names in a dream. At least one of these names will be scum, and no more than 2 will ever be scum. You win with the town.

Flex - You are the ORACLE. Upon death, you may promptly select another player. This player's affiliation will be publicly revealed. You win with the town.

Obi - You are the COP. Each night you may select another player and learn whether they win with the mafia (guilty) or do not (innocent).

[Hidden Flavor: You are NAIVE. All of your results will show town-affiliation]

Fire - You are the VIRGIN. If lynched, there will be no NKs the following NP. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the JOAT. You have the following 1-shot abilities: Cop, Doc, and Vig. You win with the town.

Rosalie - You are LYNCHPROOF. You cannot be lynched. You win with the town.

Hayd - You are the PGO (PARANOID GUN OWNER). Anyone who visits you will be killed. You win with the town.

MAFIA

Tej - You are the GODFATHER. You will appear town-affiliated to Cops. You win with the mafia.

Bob - You are the COMMUTER. You cannot be targeted by night action. You win with the mafia.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Lannan - Cop FT
Tej - NK FT

NP2

Lannan - Doc Tej
Obi - Cop Tej
Tej - NK Fire

Good game, everyone. The next game should be posted by this upcoming Monday. Be on the lookout!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 12:20:33 AM
I was serious though. I was completely oblivious that game DP3 stated.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 12:21:15 AM
I do admit that I was at fault for drawing so much attention to myself since I only skimmed the last page in DP1 before voting.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 12:23:10 AM
That was quick, and I didn't even read the game XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 12:50:40 AM
Good job guys. It was fun! :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 1:18:22 AM
It was fun :)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 1:30:51 AM
At 2/11/2016 12:48:39 AM, ObiWan wrote:
@Tej why did you hammer yourself?

I presume it was the "oh sh*t, I fvcked up," factor.

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 10:13:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/11/2016 1:30:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2016 12:48:39 AM, ObiWan wrote:
@Tej why did you hammer yourself?

I presume it was the "oh sh*t, I fvcked up," factor.

yup
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 10:15:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I made two errors this game:

- Claiming Ascetic. I realized it was an error the moment I had posted, but too late. That doomed me.

- My NP2 NK was something I thought about for a while. I wanted to NK Kier because then I could eliminate the best players, but I decided Kier could be scum read so I NK'd Fire. Bad move.

My NK on FT was because I believed FT's scum-hunting capabilities far outweighed any harm from NKing him.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass