Jump to topic:

FATE interest check

Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:12:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I am planning a FATE game, and Voice expressed an amount of interest. There will be some changes to the game compared to DK's games. It will be build for 5 players.

Not a sign up thread.

If you are interested in co-modding if Voice can't or whatever, let me know in a PM or whatever.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:36:39 PM
At 2/14/2016 4:12:54 PM, Geographia wrote:
I am planning a FATE game, and Voice expressed an amount of interest. There will be some changes to the game compared to DK's games. It will be build for 5 players.

Not a sign up thread.

If you are interested in co-modding if Voice can't or whatever, let me know in a PM or whatever.

I can co mod or whatever. Lol or whatever.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:36:06 PM
At 2/14/2016 4:36:39 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

lel when I wrote that, I was thinking "Eh, they'll get what I'm saying." Want to start sign ups?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:36:06 PM, Geographia wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

lel when I wrote that, I was thinking "Eh, they'll get what I'm saying." Want to start sign ups?

Yes. I can post them if you want me to. They ought to be up by tomorrow.

I propose we call it "Evolutions of Power."
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:40:37 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

Sounds good. I'll write up the OP. If you want, you could post advertising PMs/threads on the DDO forum.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:54:43 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:40:37 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

Sounds good. I'll write up the OP. If you want, you could post advertising PMs/threads on the DDO forum.

Ok, cool.
Suh dude