Jump to topic:

FATE interest check

Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:12:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am planning a FATE game, and Voice expressed an amount of interest. There will be some changes to the game compared to DK's games. It will be build for 5 players.

Not a sign up thread.

If you are interested in co-modding if Voice can't or whatever, let me know in a PM or whatever.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:36:39 PM
At 2/14/2016 4:12:54 PM, Geographia wrote:
I am planning a FATE game, and Voice expressed an amount of interest. There will be some changes to the game compared to DK's games. It will be build for 5 players.

Not a sign up thread.

If you are interested in co-modding if Voice can't or whatever, let me know in a PM or whatever.

I can co mod or whatever. Lol or whatever.
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:36:06 PM
At 2/14/2016 4:36:39 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

lel when I wrote that, I was thinking "Eh, they'll get what I'm saying." Want to start sign ups?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:36:06 PM, Geographia wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

lel when I wrote that, I was thinking "Eh, they'll get what I'm saying." Want to start sign ups?

Yes. I can post them if you want me to. They ought to be up by tomorrow.

I propose we call it "Evolutions of Power."

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:40:37 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

Sounds good. I'll write up the OP. If you want, you could post advertising PMs/threads on the DDO forum.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:54:43 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:40:37 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

Sounds good. I'll write up the OP. If you want, you could post advertising PMs/threads on the DDO forum.

Ok, cool.