Jump to topic:

FATE interest check

Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:12:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I am planning a FATE game, and Voice expressed an amount of interest. There will be some changes to the game compared to DK's games. It will be build for 5 players.

Not a sign up thread.

If you are interested in co-modding if Voice can't or whatever, let me know in a PM or whatever.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:36:39 PM
At 2/14/2016 4:12:54 PM, Geographia wrote:
I am planning a FATE game, and Voice expressed an amount of interest. There will be some changes to the game compared to DK's games. It will be build for 5 players.

Not a sign up thread.

If you are interested in co-modding if Voice can't or whatever, let me know in a PM or whatever.

I can co mod or whatever. Lol or whatever.
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:36:06 PM
At 2/14/2016 4:36:39 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

lel when I wrote that, I was thinking "Eh, they'll get what I'm saying." Want to start sign ups?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:36:06 PM, Geographia wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

lel when I wrote that, I was thinking "Eh, they'll get what I'm saying." Want to start sign ups?

Yes. I can post them if you want me to. They ought to be up by tomorrow.

I propose we call it "Evolutions of Power."
=
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:40:37 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

Sounds good. I'll write up the OP. If you want, you could post advertising PMs/threads on the DDO forum.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:54:43 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:40:37 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/14/2016 6:37:45 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Not a sign up thread.

Sounds good. I'll write up the OP. If you want, you could post advertising PMs/threads on the DDO forum.

Ok, cool.
=
=