Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 8:08:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The winds of change are blowing...

FATE: Evolutions of Power

The lands of Lapis were relatively peaceful and uneventful until bipedal creatures began to roam the lands. An evolution is set to change the world...

===========

GAMEPLAY

Actions will be bolded and send in a PM, of course. 15 actions will be allowed. Anything involving trade or war, unlimited.

Like in Donald's FATE games, there will be 5 stats.

Fertility - Affects population growth
Wealth - Has an impact on production
Discipline - Affects Productivity and Military power
Productivity - Affects the output of anything built (Ships, buildings etc)
Research - Reflects where your nation is at, technologically

However, your nation's stats will also grow by themselves at a certain rate. At the end of each era/gen, your stats will grow depending on the rate. Rates are different of stat to stat, and to nation to nation. No nation has better rates than any other. Nations also have a special skill. A skill might be " Increase in fishing production." This isn't in, and is weak, but you get the idea.

Ex.

Fertility in Nation X is 10, and the rate is a %20 increase. Their new stat will be 12.

You can also increase stats via actions, but this way is slightly nerfed. It is more important to have a steady nation with good infrastructure, then one with poor infrastructure, no matter what your stats are.

An Era is 2 Gens, and a Gen ends after a week, or if anything major happens.

The map will expand each era.

If your army is wiped out, your population will become indigenous, and be neutral to all affairs. If you wish to play again, you will respawn from somewhere else.

What number you sign up as is important, but as to why, that is a secret to you.

Voice is my co-mod. PM me or him if you have any questions.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 8:09:36 PM
At 2/14/2016 8:08:33 PM, Geographia wrote:

The lands of Lapis were relatively peaceful and uneventful until bipedal creatures began to roam the lands. An evolution is set to change the world...

===========

GAMEPLAY

Actions will be bolded and send in a PM, of course. 15 actions per day will be allowed. Anything involving trade or war, unlimited.

However, your nation's stats will also grow by themselves at a certain rate. At the end of each era/gen, your stats will grow depending on the rate. Rates are different of stat to stat, and to nation to nation. No nation has better rates than any other. Nations also have a special skill. A skill might be " Increase in fishing production." This isn't in, and is weak, but you get the idea.

Ex.

Fertility in Nation X is 10, and the rate is a %20 increase. Their new stat will be 12.

You can also increase stats via actions, but this way is slightly nerfed. It is more important to have a steady nation with good infrastructure, then one with poor infrastructure, no matter what your stats are.

If your army is wiped out, your population will become indigenous, and be neutral to all affairs. If you wish to play again, you will respawn from somewhere else.

What number you sign up as is important, but as to why, that is a secret to you.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 8:12:29 PM
Sweet.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 12:18:44 AM
At 2/14/2016 8:09:36 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/14/2016 8:08:33 PM, Geographia wrote:

===========

GAMEPLAY

Actions will be bolded and send in a PM, of course. 15 actions per day will be allowed. Anything involving trade or war, unlimited.

Ex.

1. Greatkitteh

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:48:16 AM
At 2/15/2016 12:27:37 AM, Geographia wrote:
1. greatkitteh
2. Donald.Keller
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:42:35 PM
At 2/17/2016 3:48:16 AM, donald.keller wrote:
1. greatkitteh
2. Donald.Keller
3. Bennett
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:11:33 PM
At 2/22/2016 1:42:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/17/2016 3:48:16 AM, donald.keller wrote:
1. greatkitteh
2. Donald.Keller
3. Bennett
4. 21Molon
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:27:24 PM
SIGN-UPS:
1. greatkitteh
2. Donald.Keller
3. Bennett
4. 21Molon
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 2:00:07 PM
Being Japan in Game of Kings and dogpiling everyine was fun :P

I'll be the Russians this game and do it again
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:41:16 AM
At 2/28/2016 4:58:22 PM, Geographia wrote:
Game is starting today.

Can I still /in?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:56:28 AM
At 2/29/2016 12:41:16 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 2/28/2016 4:58:22 PM, Geographia wrote:
Game is starting today.

Can I still /in?

Yes.
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:53:00 AM
What Vaarka said.
/in
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:56:24 AM
At 3/1/2016 2:53:00 AM, breakingamber wrote:
What Vaarka said.
/in

The game has already begun, but if there exists a period of inactivity of a player, you will be replaced in.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:56:59 AM
At 3/1/2016 10:48:56 PM, Cooldudebro wrote:
Can I play?

I shall repeat to you what I have said to Breaking: the game has already begun, but if there exists a period of inactivity of a player, you will be replaced in.
Suh dude

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 8:08:34 AM
At 3/1/2016 11:54:41 PM, Geographia wrote:
If some people don't put in actions, I will replace them with you.

Is there player inactivity?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 3:38:27 PM
At 3/2/2016 8:08:34 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:54:41 PM, Geographia wrote:
If some people don't put in actions, I will replace them with you.

Is there player inactivity?

Slightly. But it seems the problem has been fixed.
Suh dude

Theron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 6:21:07 PM
Can I /in?
'A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.' -Gandalf

PM me if you actually know where my username comes from.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 4:15:55 AM
At 3/4/2016 6:21:07 PM, Theron wrote:
Can I /in?

You shall replace inactives if they ever arise. Rotated selections will be placed as requests were received.
Suh dude

Theron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 1:57:08 PM
Is anyone inactive that I might replace?
'A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.' -Gandalf

PM me if you actually know where my username comes from.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 7:58:35 PM
At 3/5/2016 1:57:08 PM, Theron wrote:

Once an inactive position that merits your replacement arises, you will be contacted.
Suh dude

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 10:02:11 PM
At 3/5/2016 1:57:08 PM, Theron wrote:

He'll contact you if that arises. Now please stop cluttering this thread.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 3:55:28 AM
OK, we have 3 inactives. One has been incessantly inactive, while the others have recently gone inactive (both have told me they would be for a bit due to IRL stuff). So, we will be replacing the first player, Valosa.

The first to request in but was not granted was Breaking, so he is replacing in. The PM will be sent out shortly.
Suh dude