Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

"TV versus drafterman" MAFIA SIGNUPS

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:46:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Using the C9++ setup from Mafia Scum (link below) for this game, which I will explain during the first day phase. There will be a theme for flavour. Our next game (since, unless he wants to play in my game, I'll use drafterman as a co-mod/consultant again) will be more insane. Game will be launched 21/02/16 around 7pm (I live in UTC+10.)

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.

C9++: http://wiki.mafiascum.net...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:53:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:46:32 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Using the C9++ setup from Mafia Scum (link below) for this game, which I will explain during the first day phase. There will be a theme for flavour. Our next game (since, unless he wants to play in my game, I'll use drafterman as a co-mod/consultant again) will be more insane. Game will be launched 21/02/16 around 7pm (I live in UTC+10.)

01. The-Voice-of-Truth
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.

C9++: http://wiki.mafiascum.net...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:54:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
We need 13 sorry.

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:55:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:54:05 AM, tvellalott wrote:
We need 13 sorry.

01. The-Voice-of-Truth
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:55:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
01. The-Voice-Of-Truth
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:49:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
01. The-Voice-Of-Truth
02. GeoGraphia
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 7:29:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
A game modded by TV? /in
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 6:23:34 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Was hoping it would fill slightly faster than this. I don't want to invite people, but I will if I have to!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 5:52:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 6:23:34 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Was hoping it would fill slightly faster than this. I don't want to invite people, but I will if I have to!

I could help if you want me to.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 9:46:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:46:32 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is the theme?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 10:53:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 9:46:18 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:46:32 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is the theme?

The theme is TV VERSUS DRAFTERMAN lol.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 2:11:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 10:53:30 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/18/2016 9:46:18 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:46:32 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is the theme?

The theme is TV VERSUS DRAFTERMAN lol.

http://www.burntx.com...
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:34:55 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
So if you either don't like the basic setup or the lack of a distinct theme and that is preventing you from signing up, please say so. I just wanted to put something well balanced together nice and fast, hence using the C9+ setup.
Since this is taking forever, I have plenty of time to change the game.

Otherwise, if this isn't filled up by March, I'll just cancel it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:43:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 1:34:55 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So if you either don't like the basic setup or the lack of a distinct theme and that is preventing you from signing up, please say so. I just wanted to put something well balanced together nice and fast, hence using the C9+ setup.
Since this is taking forever, I have plenty of time to change the game.

Otherwise, if this isn't filled up by March, I'll just cancel it.

Give it some time. There are 3 other games going right now.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:58:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 1:43:56 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/23/2016 1:34:55 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So if you either don't like the basic setup or the lack of a distinct theme and that is preventing you from signing up, please say so. I just wanted to put something well balanced together nice and fast, hence using the C9+ setup.
Since this is taking forever, I have plenty of time to change the game.

Otherwise, if this isn't filled up by March, I'll just cancel it.

Give it some time. There are 3 other games going right now.

-_- I don't have time.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 3:38:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 1:34:55 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So if you either don't like the basic setup or the lack of a distinct theme and that is preventing you from signing up, please say so. I just wanted to put something well balanced together nice and fast, hence using the C9+ setup.
Since this is taking forever, I have plenty of time to change the game.

Otherwise, if this isn't filled up by March, I'll just cancel it.

Yeah, it's a long way since you filled seventeen spots in one hour in your second modded game. The community just doesn't seem particularly active and most of the active members have moved on. I don't remember anyone still here that was there when I first started playing.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:33:54 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 3:38:08 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/23/2016 1:34:55 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So if you either don't like the basic setup or the lack of a distinct theme and that is preventing you from signing up, please say so. I just wanted to put something well balanced together nice and fast, hence using the C9+ setup.
Since this is taking forever, I have plenty of time to change the game.

Otherwise, if this isn't filled up by March, I'll just cancel it.

Yeah, it's a long way since you filled seventeen spots in one hour in your second modded game. The community just doesn't seem particularly active and most of the active members have moved on. I don't remember anyone still here that was there when I first started playing.

Hey man, hows life? Did I see someone mention you're playing on Mafia Scum these days?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:41:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 4:33:54 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Hey man, hows life? Did I see someone mention you're playing on Mafia Scum these days?

Good to see you back. I haven't been playing mafia at all lately but I played a lot on mafiascum last year.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:43:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 4:41:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/23/2016 4:33:54 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Hey man, hows life? Did I see someone mention you're playing on Mafia Scum these days?

Good to see you back. I haven't been playing mafia at all lately but I played a lot on mafiascum last year.

Yeah, I'm back. DDO is a Pinned Tab again.
Maybe I'll mosy over to Mafia Scum. Are they still jerks?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 11:09:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 4:43:23 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Yeah, I'm back. DDO is a Pinned Tab again.
Maybe I'll mosy over to Mafia Scum. Are they still jerks?

They're alright. Haven't been playing mafia much at all lately. Just lost interest I guess. Also haven't been a fan of a lot of the newest players here. It would be interesting to see if we could get most of the old crowd back. Drafter tried running a seven player game but we could only fill six spots. Interest seems to be at an all-time low.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 11:17:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 11:09:25 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/23/2016 4:43:23 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Yeah, I'm back. DDO is a Pinned Tab again.
Maybe I'll mosy over to Mafia Scum. Are they still jerks?

They're alright. Haven't been playing mafia much at all lately. Just lost interest I guess. Also haven't been a fan of a lot of the newest players here. It would be interesting to see if we could get most of the old crowd back. Drafter tried running a seven player game but we could only fill six spots. Interest seems to be at an all-time low.

Fvck it. How can I offer a prize for a mafia game? Maybe the player voted MVP by the other players? I'll bribe y'all to play.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 11:00:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I will play this, just on a basis of who is hosting this game. I feel like I can expect a well balanced, fairly modded game with these two as hosts. Also had lots of fun in the last one (albeit my irritation with the players), I thought the mods did a great job.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 11:32:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 11:00:48 PM, TUF wrote:
I will play this, just on a basis of who is hosting this game. I feel like I can expect a well balanced, fairly modded game with these two as hosts. Also had lots of fun in the last one (albeit my irritation with the players), I thought the mods did a great job.

Hey man, hows life?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 11:58:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 11:32:16 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/24/2016 11:00:48 PM, TUF wrote:
I will play this, just on a basis of who is hosting this game. I feel like I can expect a well balanced, fairly modded game with these two as hosts. Also had lots of fun in the last one (albeit my irritation with the players), I thought the mods did a great job.

Hey man, hows life?

It has it's ups and downs, like a roller coaster. Here's hoping it will be headed back up here soon though. How's life for you mate? Still a gamer?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 12:02:49 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 11:58:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/24/2016 11:32:16 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/24/2016 11:00:48 PM, TUF wrote:
I will play this, just on a basis of who is hosting this game. I feel like I can expect a well balanced, fairly modded game with these two as hosts. Also had lots of fun in the last one (albeit my irritation with the players), I thought the mods did a great job.

Hey man, hows life?

It has it's ups and downs, like a roller coaster. Here's hoping it will be headed back up here soon though. How's life for you mate? Still a gamer?

If you haven't already, check out the "mafia in real life" thread in my sig. Since that point, I've just been living a hedonistic single life. And of course I'm still a gamer. I can't wait for Hearthstone Standard format. I recently clocked Tomb Raider 2. I don't have my gaming PC here, so I'm a bit restricted. I am obsessed with Threes on my mobile.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 12:09:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/25/2016 12:02:49 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/24/2016 11:58:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/24/2016 11:32:16 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/24/2016 11:00:48 PM, TUF wrote:
I will play this, just on a basis of who is hosting this game. I feel like I can expect a well balanced, fairly modded game with these two as hosts. Also had lots of fun in the last one (albeit my irritation with the players), I thought the mods did a great job.

Hey man, hows life?

It has it's ups and downs, like a roller coaster. Here's hoping it will be headed back up here soon though. How's life for you mate? Still a gamer?

If you haven't already, check out the "mafia in real life" thread in my sig. Since that point, I've just been living a hedonistic single life.

I did see that thread, I actually commented on it and avoided a flame war with Zarroette from it lol. Yeah that's pretty messed up though, honestly. Crazy to see the extents someone will go to lie, and outside of a mafia setting, it is a little sad and ridiculous. Especially when you know they are lying, it makes you feel a little bad for how fvcked up they clearly are.

And of course I'm still a gamer. I can't wait for Hearthstone Standard format.

I used to watch gassymexican play that, seemed interesting.

I recently clocked Tomb Raider 2. I don't have my gaming PC here, so I'm a bit restricted. I am obsessed with Threes on my mobile.

Did you play the newest tomb raider? Also do you ever play clash of clans?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227