Jump to topic:

Co-Mod Advertisement

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:04:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
No, I'm not looking for one. I'm looking to be one. I can't make the time commitments that playing Mafia brings--the reading and the reads and the arguments and everything simply take far too long. Yet, I do still enjoy the modding process. In addition to my own typically-bastard games (the current one I am particularly proud of), I do have a good track record of co-modding and NOT angering people, particularly Smithereens games (Code Geass and WitchHunters) and a beginner's series a long time ago. I can't do more than one game at a time, but, aside from that, I'd be happy to help.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:17:31 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 3:04:59 AM, SolonKR wrote:
No, I'm not looking for one. I'm looking to be one. I can't make the time commitments that playing Mafia brings--the reading and the reads and the arguments and everything simply take far too long. Yet, I do still enjoy the modding process. In addition to my own typically-bastard games (the current one I am particularly proud of), I do have a good track record of co-modding and NOT angering people, particularly Smithereens games (Code Geass and WitchHunters) and a beginner's series a long time ago. I can't do more than one game at a time, but, aside from that, I'd be happy to help.

Oh.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~