Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:25:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Game Theory II Mafia - DP2

Died last DP:

None.

Died in the NP:

Geographia - You are the rationality cop; each night, you may target a player and learn what choice that player made in that night"s or the previous day"s game; if the targeted player was unable to make a decision or uninvolved in the game, "no result" will be returned. Note that roleblocks are indistinguishable from receiving no result.

Town.

Last night's game:

NP1 (public): "Vitality" - http://www.debate.org...

Living players:
1. Geographia[2] (rep SolonKR)
2. headphonegut
3. The-Voice-of-Truth & tejretics
4. breakingamber
5. Lannan13
6. Sapphique
7. SeventhProfessor
8. Skepsikyma
9. ValosaBirdy
10. fire_wings
11. Buddamoose & FourTrouble
12. Kierhein

Dead:
1. Geographia[1] - rationality cop.

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

This DP lasts 72 hours. DP2 ends 02/25 09:00 EST.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:26:59 PM
Geographia has replaced SolonKR.

Note that Geo's replacing back in necessarily implicates the revelation of exclusive and potentially sensitive information. I'm making this decision in favor of less inactivity.
0x5f3759df
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:56:25 PM
I want a claim from Geographia. The former SolonKR. I'll go first if he/she wants
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:03:35 PM
At 2/22/2016 2:56:25 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I want a claim from Geographia. The former SolonKR. I'll go first if he/she wants

Well, we should've honestly lynched Solon last DP, and I see no reason why we still shouldn't. How is Geo going to explain Solon's behavior? Won't be able to.

VTL Geographia(SolonKR)

People like Kier who didn't post much should provide thoughts from last DP as well. As it stands though, Solon stands as the best lynch still
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:28:21 PM
VTL Geo/Solon

Let's try this again.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 5:00:13 PM
At 2/22/2016 4:03:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Well, we should've honestly lynched Solon last DP, and I see no reason why we still shouldn't. How is Geo going to explain Solon's behavior? Won't be able to.

VTL Geographia(SolonKR)

People like Kier who didn't post much should provide thoughts from last DP as well. As it stands though, Solon stands as the best lynch still

So what was bad about Solon exactly? I want to tackle example one by one. Its tad bit unfair for me to have to explain some guys behavior when I'm not him.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:02:12 PM
At 2/22/2016 5:00:13 PM, Geographia wrote:

So what was bad about Solon exactly? I want to tackle example one by one. Its tad bit unfair for me to have to explain some guys behavior when I'm not him.

The simple fact is you won't be able to explain anything regarding Solons behavior because you are not Solon. Yes, it is unfair, but whether or not it's fair is irrelevant. What we're left with is that you can't explain Solon's behavior. Solon still stands as scummy and should've been lynched last DP, and so this DP you, being his replacement, are top target. We're not just gonna hit the reset button and be like, "well I guess what Solon did doesn't count anymore cause he's been replaced!" It doesn't work like that

If I were you I would, if town, focus on scumhunting and not defending yourself because there is literally nothing you can do besides maybe claiming(which is largely irrelevant anyways), to defend yourself.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:09:06 PM

VTL Geographia(SolonKR)

That may be true, but with his activity being scummy doesn't mean that everything is magically forgiven.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:15:23 PM

VTL Geographia(SolonKR)

VTL Geographia

Reads, now.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:45:03 PM
Official Vote Count

Geo[2] (3/7) - Budda & FT, voice & tej, Skep,

Not voting: breaking, Saph, 7th, Geo, valosa, Kier, lannan, fire, HPG,
0x5f3759df
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 12:12:41 AM
Vote Geo

Come on now, we're waiting.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 12:55:11 AM
At 2/22/2016 8:44:38 PM, Geographia wrote:
I want HPG here.

Why?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:56:43 AM
Yes why. Also I am more in favor of killing kier than solon.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 3:37:38 AM
VTL Geo

HPG's here; now what. Are you giving reads?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 3:55:36 AM
At 2/23/2016 3:37:38 AM, Sapphique wrote:
VTL Geo

I want answers. Hopefully he doesn't waste time. HPG, why did you vote Lannan mere hours away from the NP?
ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:35:20 PM
At 2/23/2016 1:56:43 AM, headphonegut wrote:
Yes why. Also I am more in favor of killing kier than solon.

Why???
ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:36:38 PM
At 2/23/2016 3:55:36 AM, Geographia wrote:
VTL Geo

I want answers. Hopefully he doesn't waste time. HPG, why did you vote Lannan mere hours away from the NP?

Better answer everyones questions soon.... I could end the Dp right now. and not by killing you with a weapon. But with another ability. One I would love to use.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:38:07 PM
At 2/23/2016 1:36:38 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:
VTL Geo

Better answer everyones questions soon.... I could end the Dp right now. and not by killing you with a weapon. But with another ability. One I would love to use.

Go ahead.
ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:43:02 PM
At 2/23/2016 1:38:07 PM, Geographia wrote:
VTL Geo

Go ahead.

I would but them the town would get mad at me for wasting a DP.
I also want answers before you die. A town player wouldn't want to be killed neither would mafia. Still I want answers
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:14:39 PM
At 2/23/2016 1:43:02 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:
VTL Geo

Go ahead.

I also want answers before you die. A town player wouldn't want to be killed neither would mafia. Still I want answers

lel, tbh famalia, the DP shouldn't end when I get shot.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:55:39 PM
I really think Geo is scum. He needs to answer everyone's questions rather than disregard them.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 3:03:32 PM
At 2/23/2016 2:14:39 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/23/2016 1:43:02 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:
VTL Geo

Go ahead.

lel, tbh famalia, the DP shouldn't end when I get shot.

answers now
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 3:40:19 PM
At 2/23/2016 2:55:39 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
I really think Geo is scum. He needs to answer everyone's questions rather than disregard them.

What questions?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:16:27 PM
At 2/23/2016 3:49:33 PM, Geographia wrote:
My role has a extra utility in the night games. I could save 4 people last night.

Lol
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:35:16 PM
At 2/23/2016 4:16:27 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/23/2016 3:49:33 PM, Geographia wrote:
My role has a extra utility in the night games. I could save 4 people last night.

Lol

?
Kierhein
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:55:02 PM
At school right now. I had the flu during dp1. Caught up with dp1 over np1. Will catch up with dp2 and contribute my thoughts this evening.