Jump to topic:

DW Mafia - Actual End

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:57:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Wylted (Invincible Serial Killer/Jester-ish/Lover), Dalt (Gameshow Host), 7th (1x Almost Everything, wins just by existing), Vaarka (scum), and Airmax win!

Losers: BlazingRodent (Survivor/Lover), Town

I know you guys have been really itching to find out the set-up for this game, so I"m not going to actually reveal it. This was pretty fun. I may have forever soiled my credibility as a mafia mod on this site, but it was totally worth it.

My favorite moments:
DP1- Seventh really was a 1x everything (until my "randomization" decided that I would selectively interpret his actions at my discretion), and it amused me that you all went against my advice to lynch him. I tried to misinterpret his every action, and it worked pretty well. I"m sad more people didn"t vote for him; I would have broken the record for most votes on a single person (though I probably already did). The guns that everyone had that didn"t work were amusing. There was no correlation between what fired out and what affiliation each player was.
DP17- h0i im tEMMIE!!!!!!!! That almost ended up in my first banishment from the site.
Endgame- When half the players thought the game was over and didn"t post, and thus died.
Spiders- This one was normal.
DP99999...- I broke the record for most DPs in a mafia game! Woohoo!
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:00:59 AM
At 3/7/2016 5:57:09 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Wylted (Invincible Serial Killer/Jester-ish/Lover), Dalt (Gameshow Host), 7th (1x Almost Everything, wins just by existing), Vaarka (scum), and Airmax win!

Losers: BlazingRodent (Survivor/Lover), Town

I know you guys have been really itching to find out the set-up for this game, so I"m not going to actually reveal it. This was pretty fun. I may have forever soiled my credibility as a mafia mod on this site, but it was totally worth it.

My favorite moments:
DP1- Seventh really was a 1x everything (until my "randomization" decided that I would selectively interpret his actions at my discretion), and it amused me that you all went against my advice to lynch him. I tried to misinterpret his every action, and it worked pretty well. I"m sad more people didn"t vote for him; I would have broken the record for most votes on a single person (though I probably already did). The guns that everyone had that didn"t work were amusing. There was no correlation between what fired out and what affiliation each player was.
DP17- h0i im tEMMIE!!!!!!!! That almost ended up in my first banishment from the site.
Endgame- When half the players thought the game was over and didn"t post, and thus died.
Spiders- This one was normal.
DP99999...- I broke the record for most DPs in a mafia game! Woohoo!

Aw c'mon pls post the set-up1 And night actions as well.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:07:18 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:00:59 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

What's in it for me?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:11:27 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:07:18 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 3/7/2016 6:00:59 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

What's in it for me?

I will play in all of your games, O God of the Basterds.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:13:03 AM
All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the Bastard Sword. Smiter of Nations. Destroyer of Spiders.
Suh dude

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:22:37 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:11:27 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/7/2016 6:07:18 AM, SolonKR wrote:
What's in it for me?

I will play in all of your games, O God of the Basterds.

After this spectacular showing, I expect all my future sign-ups will be filled within minutes, so that's more of a benefit to you than me.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 10:46:12 PM
This game was something else.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 12:21:35 AM
This game stank, but it was f@cking pretty funny.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:01:54 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:13:03 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the Bastard Sword. Smiter of Nations. Destroyer of Spiders.

BOW BEFORE ME
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:08:01 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:13:03 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Also, sigging this
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 2:55:14 AM
At 3/8/2016 1:08:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
In your faces.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 2:55:59 AM
Also, Solon didn't tell me my wincon throughout the entire game. I had no idea how I won or who I was affiliated with.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...