Jump to topic:

Ordinary, dumb, dull... Mafia signups.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:51:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hi. First game. To make life easier for myself, NO UNVOTING. I hope no one minds. Actually, someone probably will...

Standard characters with TP serial killer, who wins when all town is dead. The game will not end until either serial killer dies and Mafia/Town wins, or until all town is dead. No joint wins. Sorry. I recommend that Town and Mafia works together to kill the SK before they kill each other.

Not starting the game until signups are full and/or Wylted has moved into the hopper or has started his game and has finished DP 2. I seriously hopes no one minds that I post this; I am just way too impatient for my own good.

5 Town, 3 Mafia, 1 TP. I love odd numbers.

Too complicated? Who cares. I certainly don't.

Signups:
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:54:27 PM
Questions are welcome. Just PM me. Roles are randomized.
Just for fun, roles are:
1 cop
1 doctor
3 vanillas
1 godfather
2 goons
1 serial killer
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:18:01 PM
At 3/7/2016 6:51:49 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Hi. First game. To make life easier for myself, NO UNVOTING. I hope no one minds. Actually, someone probably will...

Standard characters with TP serial killer, who wins when all town is dead. The game will not end until either serial killer dies and Mafia/Town wins, or until all town is dead. No joint wins. Sorry. I recommend that Town and Mafia works together to kill the SK before they kill each other.

Not starting the game until signups are full and/or Wylted has moved into the hopper or has started his game and has finished DP 2. I seriously hopes no one minds that I post this; I am just way too impatient for my own good.

5 Town, 3 Mafia, 1 TP. I love odd numbers.

Too complicated? Who cares. I certainly don't.

Signups:

Your game is rather unbalanced. It should have 5 Town, 2 Scum, and 1 TP; or 6 Town, 3 Scum, 1 TP. If and when you balance it, I will sign up.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:56:56 PM
At 3/7/2016 9:18:01 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Your game is rather unbalanced. It should have 5 Town, 2 Scum, and 1 TP; or 6 Town, 3 Scum, 1 TP. If and when you balance it, I will sign up.

Maybe... fine.

6 town, 3 mafia, 1 TP.

One last request: please use full names when VTLing.

Fix'd signups:
1. VOT (reserved)
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:14:07 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Okay go ahead. I can wait an extea turn. Sofry for protesting. I think we should definitely only do one sign up at a time for a while though
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:56:01 AM
Not sure what that meant... hope it's something like this.
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3-10.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 2:51:33 PM
I let everyone in.
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3. 316...
4-10.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 10:11:27 PM
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3. 361...
4. 9spaceking
5-10.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 11:36:17 PM
At 3/8/2016 10:11:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3. 361...
4. 9spaceking
5. Vaarka

You know what, I'll /in
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 12:22:39 AM
OK Vaarka
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3. 361...
4. 9spaceking
5. Vaarka
6-10.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:51:26 PM
At 3/9/2016 12:22:39 AM, breakingamber wrote:
OK Vaarka
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3. 361...
4. 9spaceking
5. Vaarka
6-10.

It's 316, not 361
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:55:02 PM

Can't we keep unvoting, but just not make it mandatory? If we play like this (I'm guessing on what you mean, so if I'm suggested what you meant, then forgive me), then the only way to remove a vote from one player is to put it on another, which could lead to problems in-game.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:57:47 PM
At 3/9/2016 5:51:26 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 3/9/2016 12:22:39 AM, breakingamber wrote:
OK Vaarka
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3. 316...
4. 9spaceking
5. Vaarka
6-10.

It's 316, not 361

Sorry
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:58:18 PM
At 3/9/2016 5:55:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Can't we keep unvoting, but just not make it mandatory? If we play like this (I'm guessing on what you mean, so if I'm suggested what you meant, then forgive me), then the only way to remove a vote from one player is to put it on another, which could lead to problems in-game.

No, you can't change your vote. If you vote, it's permanent. Sorry.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:59:43 PM
At 3/9/2016 5:58:18 PM, breakingamber wrote:

I can already see a lot of problems with this, including RVS and the like.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 6:01:08 PM
At 3/9/2016 5:59:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Yeah, I know... I'll consider it. Fine. Unvoting is allowed.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 6:01:38 PM
At 3/9/2016 6:01:08 PM, breakingamber wrote:

Thank you XD

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 6:04:21 PM
At 3/9/2016 6:01:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Thank you XD

Don't abuse the privilege. :(
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 10:46:46 PM
At 3/8/2016 1:56:01 AM, breakingamber wrote:
Not sure what that meant... hope it's something like this.
1. VOT (reserved)
2. Wylted
3-10.

I was pointing out that you skipped me on the sign up list, not signing up. I'm out
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 10:51:50 PM
Sorry Wylted.
1. VOT (reserved)
2. 361...
3. 9spaceking
4. Vaarka
5-10.

I hope signups fill up faster.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 4:14:48 AM

This is very basterd -- something Solon would do, and maybe not even then. I suggest not doing this.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 4:15:43 AM
At 3/9/2016 6:01:08 PM, breakingamber wrote:

Nevermind then. I was about to /out, but thank you for amending this rule. I'm still /in.
Suh dude

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:09:09 PM
1. VOT (reserved)
2. 361...
3. 9spaceking
4. Vaarka
5. fire_wings
6-10.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:39:49 AM
OK firewings...

1. VOT
2. 316...
3. 9spaceking
4. Vaarka
5. fire_wings
6-10.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 3:40:42 PM
bump

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 1:00:17 PM
At 3/15/2016 1:52:20 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
The list is full...but rules are nerds

/in

No it isn't. I just don't like writing 6-10.
1. VOT
2. 316...
3. Vaarka
4. 9spaceking
5. fire_wings
6. UtherPenguin
7-10.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer