Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Text encrypted by me. Good luck. LOLOL

The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 12:29:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
OOO:OOO:OO:OOOLL:OOOLL:LOLL:OLO:LO:LOLLL:L:LOOL::LOLOOLOL:L:OL:::O::LO:OOL O:LOLLO:LL:LOO:OL:LOLL:LLOOOO:OLLO:LOOLOOOL:LL:LLL:LL:L:L:LOOOL:O:L:OL:L

If you solve this you deserve the power to fly.
Or something else really awesome.

Once solved or after about a month i will reveal how i encrypted it.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 7:05:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2016 12:29:26 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
OOO:OOO:OO:OOOLL:OOOLL:LOLL:OLO:LO:LOLLL:L:LOOL::LOLOOLOL:L:OL:::O::LO:OOL O:LOLLO:LL:LOO:OL:LOLL:LLOOOO:OLLO:LOOLOOOL:LL:LLL:LL:L:L:LOOOL:O:L:OL:L

If you solve this you deserve the power to fly.
Or something else really awesome.

Once solved or after about a month i will reveal how i encrypted it.

Does this have to do with Binary or Morse Code?
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 7:07:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2016 7:05:57 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:29:26 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
OOO:OOO:OO:OOOLL:OOOLL:LOLL:OLO:LO:LOLLL:L:LOOL::LOLOOLOL:L:OL:::O::LO:OOL O:LOLLO:LL:LOO:OL:LOLL:LLOOOO:OLLO:LOOLOOOL:LL:LLL:LL:L:L:LOOOL:O:L:OL:L

If you solve this you deserve the power to fly.
Or something else really awesome.

Once solved or after about a month i will reveal how i encrypted it.

Does this have to do with Binary or Morse Code?
Binary is 1's and 0's; morse code is dashes and dots, so probably no for both.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 7:12:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2016 7:07:11 PM, Torton wrote:
At 3/14/2016 7:05:57 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:29:26 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
OOO:OOO:OO:OOOLL:OOOLL:LOLL:OLO:LO:LOLLL:L:LOOL::LOLOOLOL:L:OL:::O::LO:OOL O:LOLLO:LL:LOO:OL:LOLL:LLOOOO:OLLO:LOOLOOOL:LL:LLL:LL:L:L:LOOOL:O:L:OL:L

If you solve this you deserve the power to fly.
Or something else really awesome.

Once solved or after about a month i will reveal how i encrypted it.

Does this have to do with Binary or Morse Code?
Binary is 1's and 0's; morse code is dashes and dots, so probably no for both.

I know this. For Morse, the dots could be Ls and dashes could be Os or vice versa. For Binary, 1s could be the Ls and 0s could be the Os and vice versa. Figured it was worth a shot to ask.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."