Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:27:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
scroll down for sign up list

A New Olympus

I could have never guessed that My life would end up with me drunk and homeless, living behind a trashcan at the back of the liquor store. I went from being a war hero, a loving husband and father to being discarded by humanity. I may have been living behind a trash can, but I may as well have been living in one.

My friend Gerald pulled up his lights flashing. God I hate that. I also hate that he never has a problem finding me.

"what seems to be the problem officer" I said

"just need a friend to talk to Danny" Gerald said

"You sure you ain't here to lecture me."

"I'm just trying to save your life , like you saved mine against the invaders, but that's not why I'm here. Chris Thomas is releasing his first line of police bots. The union isn't happy"

"what does that have to do with me"

"We're going to end up striking, I won't be able to have your back like normal, and these bots aren't like us. There is no human element or sense of loyalty. Keep your nose clean. I don't want to see you behind bars, even if you do deserve it"

I couldn't help, but to laugh at that.

"You're keeping me away from my date with Jack Daniels, get out of here"

"I always knew you were a faggot" he said "Do me a favor and talk to Becca, she misses you. So does the boy"

Gerald pulled off after that, knowing a bottle of liquor was about to be hurled at his car. His mistake though. I would never waste alcohol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a few hours I'd be wasted. The world would be spinning and I was falling in and out of consciousness. Another night where I could sleep without the nightmares. Just before I faded out of consciousness a figure appeared to be running in my direction. i crouched down lower being blocked by the empty cases of beer beside the overflowing trash can. If this guy was running from somebody, he was in the wrong alley. This alley had a chain link fence at the end,and no way was his scrawny but jumping over it.

As he came nearer I could see he was wearing some sort of lab coat, had frazzled hair and was nervously looking around for a spot to jump behind. and hide. He had looked at my area with the clear intent to jump there. I braced myself for a fight, I worked hard to get this prime piece of realty, fighting three other homeless guys off on multiple occasions, and I have the scars to prove it.

Before he had a chance to duck behind my dumpster, two thugs grabbed him, and started wailing on him. Both of these guys looked too well dressed to be chasing people down into dark alleys. Despite the well manicured clothes,you could see they came from a rough background. The fancy clothes made them look like fish out of water. One was a little too skinny, and had the look of a meth addict. Long dirty blond hair and a blank look in his eyes. The other one appeared to be the opposite, some steroid freak. Big muscles that looked just plain wrong, a crew cut, bleach blond hair tons of tattoos and the same features as the meth head. They were most likely brothers.

"Where the fvck is the memory stick" The steroid freak would yell as Meth head was relentlessly kicking the poor guy. The poor guy would keep repeating that he didn't have the memory stick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I took mercy on this son of a b1tch. He probably deserved every bit of that whipping, but I had to intervene. I'd draw on my special forces training. I'd sneak up behind the big guy and incapacitate him. Then I would square off against the little guy.

Everything was working according to plan, the meth head looking guy was distracted by stomping his victim and I snuck behind steroid freak without being noticed. I still had my bottle of Jack Daniels in hand and took a final swig before busting it over what looked like a white trash version of the Russian from that one Rocky movie.

Bam, a loud thud and the glass shattered. It worked. Biff was down. Now I could focus on the scrawny one and dashed towards him. I was surprised by what happened next, This even more meth head looking version of kid Rock ducked when I swung at him and did some sort of Karate sweeping motion. I landed hard on my back and he did what he does best which is stomp the crap out of me, as his brother slowly regained consciousness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I was shaken sober from the events that had occurred and was about to lose consciousness again, from the asss whipping I was receiving. Now instead of saving this poor guy, I would die right beside him.

Just when I was about to let go of this life and move into the next one, a bright flash appeared in front of the chain link fence and a figure seemed to appear in front of it. It was a young frail looking girl. She was no more than 19 and was wearing the oddest getup. A cape was attached to her and waved in the air. It was pink. Her whole costume was different shades of pink and all made of some sort of spandex looking material. The very sight of this young girl made these thugs run in sheer terror, doing their best to drag their victim with them into a waiting car.

Sign-ups

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:59:37 AM
At 3/17/2016 2:58:17 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/17/2016 2:28:13 AM, Wylted wrote:
My first attempt at any sort of writing, take it easy on me guys.

Ok

You signing up fool? Or just saying hi?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:18:56 PM
At 3/17/2016 2:59:37 AM, Wylted wrote:

I might sign up...but at the same time, I'm not sure I want to repeat the religious game XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:21:45 PM
At 3/17/2016 2:18:56 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I might sign up...but at the same time, I'm not sure I want to repeat the religious game XD

LOL, I learned from that game. The plan was to make a lot of mistakes, so I could learn from more. I think I accomplished my goal.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:22:16 PM
At 3/17/2016 2:21:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/17/2016 2:18:56 PM, Vaarka wrote:

LOL, I learned from that game. The plan was to make a lot of mistakes, so I could learn from more. I think I accomplished my goal.

Yeah...no kidding.

But what the heck. /in
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:08:12 PM
At 3/17/2016 2:26:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.
4. The-Voice-of-Truth
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:11:02 PM
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.
4. VOT
5. Rosalie
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:11:02 PM
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.
4. VOT
5. Rosalie
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:45:01 PM
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.

Anyone else notice that Wylted left 3 out?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 6:17:23 PM
At 3/17/2016 5:45:01 PM, Vaarka wrote:
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.

Lol, I assure you itbwas an accident
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 6:21:04 PM
At 3/17/2016 6:17:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.

Do we have to have experience playing Mafia? I've played in bsh's mafiaX3 beginners series.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 6:31:16 PM
At 3/17/2016 6:21:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/17/2016 6:17:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
signups

1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.

Do we have to have experience playing Mafia? I've played in bsh's mafiaX3 beginners series.

You have experience. You are fine.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:33:25 AM
At 3/18/2016 2:36:10 PM, Wylted wrote:
1. Obiwan
2. Vaarka.
3, Forever
4. VOT
5. Rosalie
6. The Flex
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:55:40 AM
/in.

Some of the new players. Looks fun.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:09:32 PM
At 3/24/2016 11:55:40 AM, breakingamber wrote:
/in.

Some of the new players. Looks fun.

You're modding one game and now participating in two other games? You sure you'll have the time?

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:38:22 PM
I have nothing but time!
Anyway, I need tvellalott's friend permission before I can send his PM.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:33:50 PM
At 4/12/2016 9:01:35 AM, ObiWan wrote:
Whatever happened to this?

I think real life happened to Wylted.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:04:44 PM

Jail did.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:11:51 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:04:44 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Jail did.

Looks like Gerald finally took him in.