Jump to topic:

Decisions, decisions...

LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 12:43:02 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
There are two software publishers that take old PC games and breathe new life into them. Harebrained schemes, and Gearbox. Two of these gamez are Homeworld, and Dungeon Keeper2. Another one is bringing the original Battletech tabletop game to the PC.

My question is which game would you like to see make a comeback? My choice would be Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator. I really miss that game. What would your choice be?
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:46:21 PM
At 3/27/2016 12:43:02 AM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:
There are two software publishers that take old PC games and breathe new life into them. Harebrained schemes, and Gearbox. Two of these gamez are Homeworld, and Dungeon Keeper2. Another one is bringing the original Battletech tabletop game to the PC.

My question is which game would you like to see make a comeback? My choice would be Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator. I really miss that game. What would your choice be?

Hmmm, that's a great question.
I always wanted to see another Eternal Darkness game. I have extremely fond memories of that game.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 3:30:11 PM
At 3/27/2016 12:45:51 AM, Torton wrote:
Assuming you're talking about modernizing games and adding ease of use, doesn't GOG already do so?

GoG? Who's that? And it's a little more complicated than that. The games I mentioned were from the 90's. They required extensive overhauls. New graphics engines, and the second one is a complete rework of the game. It stays true to the spirit of its predecessor, yet they improved it dramatically. That's why I would love to see them bring back the Microsoft combat flight simulator. Can you imaging that game with a graphics overhaul.
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.