Jump to topic:

Murder Mystery Game/ Danganronpa Simulator

Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 7:21:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I thought that this would be a fun game to play. The game will start when we reach at least five players. I will create a murder mystery. I will assign one person the role of killer. If there are more than seven people, I will assign someone the role of accomplice. You will search the rooms and places around the area until the "class trial" begins. Here, everyone will try to find out who is the killer and the accomplice. The killer's job is to go through the class trial undiscovered. The accomplices job is to make it out without being discovered. The innocent people's jobs are to find out who the killer is and vote on the murderer and his accomplice (assuming there is one). Sound fun? Alright. We will have a max of ten people.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:42:09 PM
At 4/4/2016 7:21:58 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:
I thought that this would be a fun game to play. The game will start when we reach at least five players. I will create a murder mystery. I will assign one person the role of killer. If there are more than seven people, I will assign someone the role of accomplice. You will search the rooms and places around the area until the "class trial" begins. Here, everyone will try to find out who is the killer and the accomplice. The killer's job is to go through the class trial undiscovered. The accomplices job is to make it out without being discovered. The innocent people's jobs are to find out who the killer is and vote on the murderer and his accomplice (assuming there is one). Sound fun? Alright. We will have a max of ten people.

Sounds kinda similar to mafia XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:56:12 PM
At 4/4/2016 1:42:09 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/4/2016 7:21:58 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:

Sounds kinda similar to mafia XD
kinda