Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

$$ ODD Mafia - DP3 $$

breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:13:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Hoi! Another unfortunate death in the night...

Lynched last DP:
316... You are the Serial Killer. Each night, you may kill a guy. That guy dies. Duh. You win when all town is dead.

Died in the night:
yomama12: You are Vanilla. Sucker! No night action, no life! You win with town.

Living players:
1. VoT
2. tvellallott
3. fire_wings
4. TheFlex
5. SolonKR
6. UtherPenguin

Graveyard:
Vaarka -Cop, Town
9spaceking - Godfather, Mafia
316... - Serial Killer, All town dead
yomama12 - Vanilla, Town.

The DP ends in two days at 12:00 Central Daylight Time.
It now takes only 3 votes to lynch.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:34:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Have not had much activity from Solon, TV, or Fire.... yet they have not been replaced.

VTL Fire

He was unusually active DP. That raised a flag for me. It sucks that this is all I have to go on.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:49:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I am going to replace TV.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:58:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Only 6 players alive?! Cleary the result of mafian sorcery, we must catch these counter revolutionaries before they destroy us from the inside!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 3:00:39 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 11:49:19 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I am going to replace TV.

FFS. Are you kidding me?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
ObiWan
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:44:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
so apparently I'm replacing TV but if he's here it doesn't seem like I need too
These are not the droids you're looking for.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:46:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/6/2016 12:44:34 PM, ObiWan wrote:
so apparently I'm replacing TV but if he's here it doesn't seem like I need too

I'd be down for your replacing Fire since he's nowhere to be found. TV at least checked in this DP and at the end of the last one.
ObiWan
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:47:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/6/2016 12:46:17 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/6/2016 12:44:34 PM, ObiWan wrote:
so apparently I'm replacing TV but if he's here it doesn't seem like I need too

I'd be down for your replacing Fire since he's nowhere to be found. TV at least checked in this DP and at the end of the last one.

Maybe. This game doesn't really seem to be going anywhere anyway.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:49:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/6/2016 12:47:59 PM, ObiWan wrote:
At 4/6/2016 12:46:17 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/6/2016 12:44:34 PM, ObiWan wrote:
so apparently I'm replacing TV but if he's here it doesn't seem like I need too

I'd be down for your replacing Fire since he's nowhere to be found. TV at least checked in this DP and at the end of the last one.

Maybe. This game doesn't really seem to be going anywhere anyway.

Ask Amber. Fire had some sporadic posting in the first DP (and around the forums) and then nothing since then. That includes this game as well as some other games Fire signed up for.
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 12:57:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I am a f*cking idiot.

Sorry Obi, you are being taken out of the game. Sorry tvellallott for 'replacing' you.

If anyone else wants to replace for fire_wings, notify me. I cannot use Obi until tvellallott dies.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 2:06:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/7/2016 12:57:05 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I am a f*cking idiot.

Sorry Obi, you are being taken out of the game. Sorry tvellallott for 'replacing' you.

If anyone else wants to replace for fire_wings, notify me. I cannot use Obi until tvellallott dies.

What about Obi replacing Fire?
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 2:37:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/7/2016 2:06:43 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/7/2016 12:57:05 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I am a f*cking idiot.

Sorry Obi, you are being taken out of the game. Sorry tvellallott for 'replacing' you.

If anyone else wants to replace for fire_wings, notify me. I cannot use Obi until tvellallott dies.

What about Obi replacing Fire?

He knows tvellallott's role.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:20:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Bump

I am extending the DP due to inactivity. Otherwise, scum will win easily.

The DP ends tomorrow at 12:00 Central Daylight Time.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
SolonKR
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:10:36 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Oh, right, this game exists.
SoP is to no-lynch right now, if it really is MYLO.
I'm confused, though. Wouldn't that mean we started with 4 scum in a 10 person game?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:11:08 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/7/2016 12:57:05 PM, breakingamber wrote:
If anyone else wants to replace for fire_wings, notify me. I cannot use Obi until tvellallott dies.

For the record, this is a massive modding error. It confirms TV as town.
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:16:36 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/8/2016 7:11:08 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/7/2016 12:57:05 PM, breakingamber wrote:
If anyone else wants to replace for fire_wings, notify me. I cannot use Obi until tvellallott dies.

For the record, this is a massive modding error. It confirms TV as town.

Actually, it doesn't.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:17:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/8/2016 7:10:36 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Oh, right, this game exists.
SoP is to no-lynch right now, if it really is MYLO.
I'm confused, though. Wouldn't that mean we started with 4 scum in a 10 person game?

Three scum in with a serial killer in a 10 person game.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
SolonKR
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:19:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/8/2016 7:17:22 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Three scum in with a serial killer in a 10 person game.

Do you mean 3 mafia AND a SK, or 3 scum INCLUDING a SK?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:30:36 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
First one; you already killed 316.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
SolonKR
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 2:23:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Good god, it's really 4-2. That's really imba.

In that case, I guess we ought to no lynch.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:00:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 2:23:10 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Good god, it's really 4-2. That's really imba.

In that case, I guess we ought to no lynch.

Agreed.

VTNL
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:16:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 2:52:12 PM, childfornicator wrote:
At 4/5/2016 11:49:19 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I am going to replace TV.

I will play in his place

Too late; I have gotten Forever23 to replace fire_wings.

I am sick of extending the DP! The DP is over! No one was lynched! Get your night actions in!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
childfornicator
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:17:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 3:16:26 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:52:12 PM, childfornicator wrote:
At 4/5/2016 11:49:19 PM, breakingamber wrote:
I am going to replace TV.

I will play in his place

Too late; I have gotten Forever23 to replace fire_wings.

I am sick of extending the DP! The DP is over! No one was lynched! Get your night actions in!

She is the president from the thread I read. She is probably busy