Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Movie/TV Show Characters Mafia Sign Ups!!!

Forever23
Posts: 1,795
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:31:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay. So im holding a 14 player mafia game. Theme is movie/TV Show characters!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:56:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
/in
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Forever23
Posts: 1,795
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 11:24:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 10:56:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
/in

1.Lannan
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Vaarka
Posts: 11,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:08:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm already in lannan's game, but I might /in (put me in as a replacement for now).
*Beginner Mafia Mod* If you're interested, PM me
---

You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Forever23
Posts: 1,795
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:22:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2016 12:03:46 AM, childfornicator wrote:
In

Have you any experience?
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Forever23
Posts: 1,795
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:22:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2016 12:08:43 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm already in lannan's game, but I might /in (put me in as a replacement for now).

Okay
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Vaarka
Posts: 11,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:23:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2016 12:22:31 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 12:03:46 AM, childfornicator wrote:
In

Have you any experience?

He will play in the next beginner series, but otherwise none to my knowledge.
*Beginner Mafia Mod* If you're interested, PM me
---

You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Forever23
Posts: 1,795
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:27:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2016 12:23:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/12/2016 12:22:31 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 12:03:46 AM, childfornicator wrote:
In

Have you any experience?

He will play in the next beginner series, but otherwise none to my knowledge.

Hmm okay. Thanks for telling me. I guess he cant then. Also, Ill try to start mine when lannans is on DP3 at least so it should be easier for people in his game to play this one.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
breakingamber
Posts: 1,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 1:42:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
/in

I have a surprising amount of experience. Mafia was often the only pastime (with cards) in China. For some reason, that doesn't prevent me from sucking at it.

Still, a game's a game.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Posts: 1,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 1:43:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay. So im holding a 14 player mafia game. Theme is movie/TV Show characters!

What kind? Spongebob cartoony TV shows/movies or Twilight Zone/House of Cards movies/TV shows?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Posts: 1,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:31:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2016 1:36:46 PM, 3168175 wrote:
/IN, if you let me =D

Good luck. Good thing you technically played one game. Mine.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:29:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2016 8:31:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/13/2016 1:36:46 PM, 3168175 wrote:
/IN, if you let me =D

Good luck. Good thing you technically played one game. Mine.

I've played more before that...
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:30:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2016 8:31:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/13/2016 1:36:46 PM, 3168175 wrote:
/IN, if you let me =D

Good luck. Good thing you technically played one game. Mine.

I've played more games of mafia before that...
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 11:45:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 11:24:47 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 10:56:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
/in

1.Lannan
2.The-Holy-Macrel -- Adrian Monk (TV show Monk)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 11:46:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2016 11:45:37 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:24:47 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 10:56:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
/in

1.Lannan
2.The-Holy-Macrel -- Adrian Monk (TV show Monk)
3.childfornicater
4.breakingamber
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 11:48:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2016 11:46:45 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 4/14/2016 11:45:37 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:24:47 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 10:56:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
/in

1.Lannan
2.The-Holy-Macrel -- Adrian Monk (TV show Monk)
3.childfornicaor
4.breakingamber
5.3168175
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
breakingamber
Posts: 1,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 4:13:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2016 2:30:18 AM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/13/2016 8:31:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/13/2016 1:36:46 PM, 3168175 wrote:
/IN, if you let me =D

Good luck. Good thing you technically played one game. Mine.

I've played more games of mafia before that...

I mean on the site.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 4:17:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2016 4:13:35 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:30:18 AM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/13/2016 8:31:38 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/13/2016 1:36:46 PM, 3168175 wrote:
/IN, if you let me =D

Good luck. Good thing you technically played one game. Mine.

I've played more games of mafia before that...

I mean on the site.

Yes, I know...
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 4:53:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1.Lannan
2.The-Holy-Macrel -- Adrian Monk (TV show Monk)
3.childfornicaor
4.breakingamber
5.3168175
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 6:08:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2016 4:53:04 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
1.Lannan
2.The-Holy-Macrel -- Adrian Monk (TV show Monk)
3.childfornicaor
4.breakingamber
5.3168175
6. TUF
7. Rosalie
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:57:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm new to mafia. Figured it might be fun to try

in
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
Vaarka
Posts: 11,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:04:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 12:57:21 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
I'm new to mafia. Figured it might be fun to try

in

I suggest playing in the beginner series first. There are two games per series, and we're getting ready to start game two of the current series. I can reserve a slot for you in the next series, if you'd like.

PM (message) me if you want me to reserve you a spot, or have any questions.
*Beginner Mafia Mod* If you're interested, PM me
---

You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:14:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 1:04:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:57:21 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
I'm new to mafia. Figured it might be fun to try

in

I suggest playing in the beginner series first. There are two games per series, and we're getting ready to start game two of the current series. I can reserve a slot for you in the next series, if you'd like.

PM (message) me if you want me to reserve you a spot, or have any questions.

I see. How often do you run the beginner series?
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
Vaarka
Posts: 11,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 1:14:56 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:04:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:57:21 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
I'm new to mafia. Figured it might be fun to try

in

I suggest playing in the beginner series first. There are two games per series, and we're getting ready to start game two of the current series. I can reserve a slot for you in the next series, if you'd like.

PM (message) me if you want me to reserve you a spot, or have any questions.

I see. How often do you run the beginner series?

It's always running. We're halfway through our current series, so you can join the next one. I'm guessing sign-ups for it'll start some time next week (maybe later, idk what Sapph's schedule for these are)
*Beginner Mafia Mod* If you're interested, PM me
---

You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Forever23
Posts: 1,795
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 9:09:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2016 6:08:25 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/14/2016 4:53:04 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
1.Lannan
2.The-Holy-Macrel -- Adrian Monk (TV show Monk)
3.breaking
4.316
5.TUF
6. Rosalie
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3