Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Rap battle tournament

3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 2:14:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
We need either 4 or 8 players to begin the tournament format.
Each player will get 3 verses when they are up:

Player 1:
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah

This will go back and forth between him and his opponent 3 times (and no more or you are disqualified)
This will result in 9 verses total per match-up

Here is the list, good luck:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 2:58:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
The voting system is decided like so:

-All members of the game will vote on who wins
-If it is a tie, I decide
-You have 24 hours to vote, otherwise you don't get to vote for that round

Extra notes:
-The losers of the semifinals will go against eachother for 3rd and 4th place
-I decide the brackets
-you must have fun
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:19:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 2:58:20 PM, 3168175 wrote:
The voting system is decided like so:

-All members of the game will vote on who wins
-If it is a tie, I decide
-You have 24 hours to vote, otherwise you don't get to vote for that round

Extra notes:
-The losers of the semifinals will go against eachother for 3rd and 4th place
-I decide the brackets
-you must have fun

If you're told to have fun it isn't fun anymore
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:22:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 3:19:49 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/25/2016 2:58:20 PM, 3168175 wrote:
The voting system is decided like so:

-All members of the game will vote on who wins
-If it is a tie, I decide
-You have 24 hours to vote, otherwise you don't get to vote for that round

Extra notes:
-The losers of the semifinals will go against eachother for 3rd and 4th place
-I decide the brackets
-you must have fun

If you're told to have fun it isn't fun anymore

ssshhhh, it's a secret...
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:35:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 3:33:37 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 2:14:41 PM, 3168175 wrote:

You have to sign up here to mod an unofficial tournament
http://www.debate.org...

I did not know this, but this isn't really an official tournament, it's pretty loose-ruled...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:38:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 3:35:31 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:33:37 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 2:14:41 PM, 3168175 wrote:

You have to sign up here to mod an unofficial tournament
http://www.debate.org...

I did not know this, but this isn't really an official tournament, it's pretty loose-ruled...

An official tournament means its headed by the presidential administration. An unofficial tournament is headed by users, in orde to do an UNOFFICAL tournament, you have to sign up on the list.
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 5:19:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 3:38:30 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:35:31 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:33:37 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 2:14:41 PM, 3168175 wrote:

You have to sign up here to mod an unofficial tournament
http://www.debate.org...

I did not know this, but this isn't really an official tournament, it's pretty loose-ruled...

An official tournament means its headed by the presidential administration. An unofficial tournament is headed by users, in orde to do an UNOFFICAL tournament, you have to sign up on the list.

What do I type on the forum to sign up?
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 5:28:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 5:19:27 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:38:30 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:35:31 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:33:37 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 2:14:41 PM, 3168175 wrote:

You have to sign up here to mod an unofficial tournament
http://www.debate.org...

I did not know this, but this isn't really an official tournament, it's pretty loose-ruled...

An official tournament means its headed by the presidential administration. An unofficial tournament is headed by users, in orde to do an UNOFFICAL tournament, you have to sign up on the list.

What do I type on the forum to sign up?

What everyone else does to sign up. Add your name after the last person that signed up
3168175
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 6:07:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 5:28:05 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 5:19:27 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:38:30 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:35:31 PM, 3168175 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 3:33:37 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/25/2016 2:14:41 PM, 3168175 wrote:

You have to sign up here to mod an unofficial tournament
http://www.debate.org...

I did not know this, but this isn't really an official tournament, it's pretty loose-ruled...

An official tournament means its headed by the presidential administration. An unofficial tournament is headed by users, in orde to do an UNOFFICAL tournament, you have to sign up on the list.

What do I type on the forum to sign up?

What everyone else does to sign up. Add your name after the last person that signed up

Is that how? (go to the sign ups)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 6:19:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Considering a verse is most often 16 bars and you gave just 12 bars as an example, 3 verses of 4 bars, i'll decline lol.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
yomama12
Posts: 340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:53:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
This sounds fun. I'll do it
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas