Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Movie Director Mafia Sign-ups

missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Backstory:
It was the night of the Oscars In 2020. In a miraculous event, 15 directors were nominated due to their outstanding achievements in cinema history. But with this came bloodlust from the most jealous of directors. They wanted to eliminate the rest and take the prize for their own. They had to do this in secret though, as they didn't want to tarnish their public image.

The directors, hearing of this bad news, banded together to get rid of them. The only problem: they weren't aware of who these rogue directors were and their affiliation with each other. They only knew that they were fellow nominees.

You can't trust anyone in show business.

This is Movie Director Mafia.


Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Also let me know if you want to be a replacement. To sign up, bold /in so I don't miss your post. Thank you.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:01:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sign-ups
1. Dragon-of-Christ
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:27:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:01:50 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
I call dibs on Quinten Tarentino.

If possible Bailey. =)
I already have a character list. I'm going to randomly assign them to each player. I made it kind of like the Beginners' Series 45.2 With the Disney princess theme. It won't be obvious who's who if you character claim.
Grandzam
Posts: 86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:32:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sign-ups
1. Dragon-of-Christ
2. Grandzam
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

I have played Mafia before.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:36:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:32:29 AM, Grandzam wrote:
Sign-ups
1. Dragon-of-Christ
2. Grandzam
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

I have played Mafia before.
I'm opening this to everyone whether you have experience or not. That's good to know though. I just figured with fifteen spots that it's easier to fill if I leave it open for anyone.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:38:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

You can't mod yet. It's not your turn.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Opsianos
Posts: 1,407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:38:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
From what I can tell, you never signed up on the modlist.
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Vote on this Music Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:39:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:38:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
From what I can tell, you never signed up on the modlist.
Oh, sorry. I was unaware that there's a novelist. Where can I sign up?
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:41:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:39:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:38:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
From what I can tell, you never signed up on the modlist.
Oh, sorry. I was unaware that there's a novelist. Where can I sign up?
*modlist. Stupid auto correct.
Opsianos
Posts: 1,407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:48:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:39:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:38:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
From what I can tell, you never signed up on the modlist.
Oh, sorry. I was unaware that there's a novelist. Where can I sign up?

http://www.debate.org...
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Vote on this Music Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:49:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:48:20 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:39:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:38:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 4/30/2016 10:01:42 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
From what I can tell, you never signed up on the modlist.
Oh, sorry. I was unaware that there's a novelist. Where can I sign up?

http://www.debate.org...
Thank you!
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:14:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 12:36:37 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You must wait until it is your turn before you post sign-ups. It will likely not be your turn for several months. You must reach the top of the hopper list before you post sign-ups.
I'm a Bish.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:24:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 3:14:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:36:37 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You must wait until it is your turn before you post sign-ups. It will likely not be your turn for several months. You must reach the top of the hopper list before you post sign-ups.
Okay, thanks. I posted this before signing up. I was unaware of the mod list. Is there any way I can get this deleted?
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:25:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 3:24:32 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:14:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:36:37 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You must wait until it is your turn before you post sign-ups. It will likely not be your turn for several months. You must reach the top of the hopper list before you post sign-ups.
Okay, thanks. I posted this before signing up. I was unaware of the mod list. Is there any way I can get this deleted?

That's fine.

It'll die on its own. No need to delete it.
I'm a Bish.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:29:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 3:25:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:24:32 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:14:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:36:37 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You must wait until it is your turn before you post sign-ups. It will likely not be your turn for several months. You must reach the top of the hopper list before you post sign-ups.
Okay, thanks. I posted this before signing up. I was unaware of the mod list. Is there any way I can get this deleted?

That's fine.

It'll die on its own. No need to delete it.
Okay, sounds great. At least now I'll have time to play around with the concept and get some more experience in Mafia so I can mod sufficiently. That's a plus. :)
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:36:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2016 3:29:13 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:25:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:24:32 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:14:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:36:37 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You must wait until it is your turn before you post sign-ups. It will likely not be your turn for several months. You must reach the top of the hopper list before you post sign-ups.
Okay, thanks. I posted this before signing up. I was unaware of the mod list. Is there any way I can get this deleted?

That's fine.

It'll die on its own. No need to delete it.
Okay, sounds great. At least now I'll have time to play around with the concept and get some more experience in Mafia so I can mod sufficiently. That's a plus. :)

Indeed it is :)
I'm a Bish.
yomama12
Posts: 359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:55:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As long as i'm Micheal bay, count me in!
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
yomama12
Posts: 359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:56:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2016 1:55:29 PM, yomama12 wrote:
As long as i'm Micheal bay, count me in!

oh, sorry

/in
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:08:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
/in
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot