Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

If pokemon were real...

Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:35:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If a portal suddenly opened in lets say the Czeck Republic of the Congo what would happen?

(pokemon of all kinds are constantly spewing out, one one of each legendary)
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Vaarka
Posts: 11,916
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:56:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 3:35:51 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
If a portal suddenly opened in lets say the Czeck Republic of the Congo what would happen?

(pokemon of all kinds are constantly spewing out, one one of each legendary)

Well, I think it would stay in the Congo for a little while (save for flying types), and they'd end up causing a lot of destruction to property.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
breakingamber
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:53:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:56:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/4/2016 3:35:51 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
If a portal suddenly opened in lets say the Czeck Republic of the Congo what would happen?

(pokemon of all kinds are constantly spewing out, one one of each legendary)

Well, I think it would stay in the Congo for a little while (save for flying types), and they'd end up causing a lot of destruction to property.

They would certainly destroy the world, if not the universe. Groudon and Kyogre would come out eventually, as well as Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. If Arceus came out... May god help us.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,916
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 2:45:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2016 1:53:05 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:56:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/4/2016 3:35:51 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
If a portal suddenly opened in lets say the Czeck Republic of the Congo what would happen?

(pokemon of all kinds are constantly spewing out, one one of each legendary)

Well, I think it would stay in the Congo for a little while (save for flying types), and they'd end up causing a lot of destruction to property.

They would certainly destroy the world, if not the universe. Groudon and Kyogre would come out eventually, as well as Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. If Arceus came out... May god help us.

Completely ignoring Mewtwo...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*