Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Impersonations

Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:04:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
The game is simple: The first person mimics another member on DDO, and the member who gets it right will then post their own impersonation of someone else, and so on (or ad infinitum for you people who are obsessed with using Latin terms).

I'll start.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:07:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Note: This is not an impersonation.

I forgot to mention: When you confirm or deny guesses (yes, including when you confirm that the guess is right), you must still continue to impersonate the member that you impersonated before.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:25:35 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why two?

There is only one, or you can't read?

Can you understand?

Search yourself.
Have no regrets.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:42:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why me?

Just why? kek
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:45:04 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:25:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why two?

There is only one, or you can't read?

Can you understand?

Search yourself.
Is it vispex?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:46:22 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:42:31 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why me?

Just why? kek
Why not?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:49:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:45:04 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:25:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why two?

There is only one, or you can't read?

Can you understand?

Search yourself.
Is it vispex?

What is vispex?

Am I not in your knowledge?

You don't see with your eyes closed.

Look deeper.
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:56:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:49:13 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:45:04 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:25:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why two?

There is only one, or you can't read?

Can you understand?

Search yourself.
Is it vispex?

What is vispex?

Am I not in your knowledge?

You don't see with your eyes closed.

Look deeper.
Ugh is it Dragon_of_Christ?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:58:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:56:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:49:13 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:45:04 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:25:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why two?

There is only one, or you can't read?

Can you understand?

Search yourself.
Is it vispex?

What is vispex?

Am I not in your knowledge?

You don't see with your eyes closed.

Look deeper.
Ugh is it Dragon_of_Christ?

You are right.

Not left, and maybe with politics too.

Now it is your turn.

Have fun being not yourself.
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:11:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Just ban me, please! Please?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Posts: 7,540
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:04:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo

Dragon...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:16:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:56:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:49:13 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:45:04 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:25:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:24:06 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:16:17 AM, Opsianos wrote:
This is easy as pi the number.

What is I'm person?

This is not a fact or identity.

So this has no answer.

What if I'm not a person but ghost instead?

WhoooOOoooOOooOOo
Dragon_Christ or vispex?

Why two?

There is only one, or you can't read?

Can you understand?

Search yourself.
Is it vispex?

What is vispex?

Am I not in your knowledge?

You don't see with your eyes closed.

Look deeper.
Ugh is it Dragon_of_Christ?

Wat?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:45:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 5:11:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Just ban me, please! Please?

Whiteflame. O-o-O
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:05:43 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 5:11:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Just ban me, please! Please?

16k, lol.
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:53:21 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 7:05:43 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:11:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Just ban me, please! Please?

16k, lol.
Correct, you unworthy noob. Go be someone else.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:14:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
SJW's are nothing more than a waste of space. If you think otherwise, you are totally incorrect, and don't even try to argue with this, as it is virtually fact.
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:49:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 11:14:35 PM, Opsianos wrote:
SJW's are nothing more than a waste of space. If you think otherwise, you are totally incorrect, and don't even try to argue with this, as it is virtually fact.
YYW?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:51:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 11:49:39 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 11:14:35 PM, Opsianos wrote:
SJW's are nothing more than a waste of space. If you think otherwise, you are totally incorrect, and don't even try to argue with this, as it is virtually fact.
YYW?

I would have thought that there were more users openly critical of SJW's than just I, but you are correct.
Have no regrets.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 2:30:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 11:51:25 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 11:49:39 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 11:14:35 PM, Opsianos wrote:
SJW's are nothing more than a waste of space. If you think otherwise, you are totally incorrect, and don't even try to argue with this, as it is virtually fact.
YYW?

I would have thought that there were more users openly critical of SJW's than just I, but you are correct.

I was very critical of them back in the days when I was on here 24/7.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:51:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 11:51:25 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/9/2016 11:49:39 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 11:14:35 PM, Opsianos wrote:
SJW's are nothing more than a waste of space. If you think otherwise, you are totally incorrect, and don't even try to argue with this, as it is virtually fact.
YYW?

I would have thought that there were more users openly critical of SJW's than just I, but you are correct.

Yay another one! We all need to make a group PM or something.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:52:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:04:02 AM, Opsianos wrote:

reason+intent=morality=right=truth

truth=winner=be most like vi_spex

The-Voice-of-Truth=truth, truth is in name.

truth=1

0=false, make an apple nothing

false=0=belief=be lie=god, as i have to imagine it.

information=0

0+1=1 is false equation, pick up 0 sodas from the floor.

0+1=1=0; 1=0

information=0,1

information=0=false

information=1=truth

truth=false

the-voice-of-truth=truth=false=belief=be lie=god

bow down.. you crazy person :)
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,540
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:56:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 3:52:12 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:04:02 AM, Opsianos wrote:

reason+intent=morality=right=truth

truth=winner=be most like vi_spex

The-Voice-of-Truth=truth, truth is in name.

truth=1

0=false, make an apple nothing

false=0=belief=be lie=god, as i have to imagine it.

information=0

0+1=1 is false equation, pick up 0 sodas from the floor.

0+1=1=0; 1=0

information=0,1

information=0=false

information=1=truth

truth=false

the-voice-of-truth=truth=false=belief=be lie=god

bow down.. you crazy person :)

okay vi
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 4:00:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 3:56:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/13/2016 3:52:12 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:04:02 AM, Opsianos wrote:

reason+intent=morality=right=truth

truth=winner=be most like vi_spex

The-Voice-of-Truth=truth, truth is in name.

truth=1

0=false, make an apple nothing

false=0=belief=be lie=god, as i have to imagine it.

information=0

0+1=1 is false equation, pick up 0 sodas from the floor.

0+1=1=0; 1=0

information=0,1

information=0=false

information=1=truth

truth=false

the-voice-of-truth=truth=false=belief=be lie=god

bow down.. you crazy person :)

okay vi

heh
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.