Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Mafia Day Phase 4

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:29:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Died At Night: TUF- You"re the man himself, the one, the only, Tristan Taylor. Throughout your journey. You have been helping Yugi and his friends. The only thing has become is that you have turned more into a liability than that of an asset. This makes you the Tree Stump. You are not permitted to claim your actual role and if you do, then you shall die. You win with the town.

Living Players
1.Obi
2.Famousdebater
3.Amalgam
4.Adam_Godzilla
5.breakinggamer
6.SolonKR
7.Vaarka
8.TheFLEX
9.Rosalie

With 9 players living, it will take 5 votes to lynch. This Day Phase shall end on Thursday 4:30 CT.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:36:05 PM
I'm at a track meet and decided to check my email between events. So now it's time to put it out there.

Rosalie is scum.

I'll explain later when I get home, but I know she's scum.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:37:48 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:36:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm at a track meet and decided to check my email between events. So now it's time to put it out there.

Rosalie is scum.

The typo thing seemed legit to me. Though I take it you have some kind of power role that enabled you to gain this info.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:39:52 PM
I guess the fact that TUF was lynched does make sense if Rose is scum because he was probably the most suspicious of her. And she was getting annoyed at him.
John Galsworthy
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:40:59 PM

Rosalie is scum.

Checking in. Sounds good.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:53:25 PM

Rosalie is scum.

What? Funny how you're still stuck on me being scum, when almost everyone town read me as town, which I am. You are easily fake-claiming as cop, just to get a mis-lynch
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:00:20 PM
Also, you aren't even able to cop me, because as defined in my role, if you were paying attention last DP, I leave during the NP, meaning you can't cop me. Vaarka, learn to play scum better.

VTL VAARKA
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:13:29 PM
Official vote count
Vaarka (1/5) Rosalie

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:20:47 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:53:25 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

What? Funny how you're still stuck on me being scum, when almost everyone town read me as town, which I am. You are easily fake-claiming as cop, just to get a mis-lynch

1. I got 6:16 on the mile, which disappoints me ;_; I was going for sub-6
2. Cop? HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not a cop (sorry, I'm tired)
3. Let's just check something here. Sure, you could be a commuter, but my role doesn't care about that. Time to out. My role is the...can't check right now, phone. Anywho, my role gives me the ability to choose a post from any DP, and test it to see if the person was telling the truth, hence why I asked if you were town DP1. You said you were town, but my results say you were lying.

VTL Rosalie
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:24:32 PM
Ok my phone is pulling its regular stupid sh!t, so I can't reply to my post. I just checked and my role is just the "lie-detector"

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:25:49 PM
At 5/9/2016 10:20:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

3. Let's just check something here. Sure, you could be a commuter, but my role doesn't care about that. Time to out. My role is the...can't check right now, phone. Anywho, my role gives me the ability to choose a post from any DP, and test it to see if the person was telling the truth, hence why I asked if you were town DP1. You said you were town, but my results say you were lying.

VTL Rosalie

VTL Rosalie
I want the full claim but I'll leave this here.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:28:18 PM
Official vote count
Vaarka (1/5) Rosalie
Rosalie (2/5) Vaarka, theFLEX

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:29:11 PM
At 5/9/2016 10:24:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Ok my phone is pulling its regular stupid sh!t, so I can't reply to my post. I just checked and my role is just the "lie-detector"

What else did you find?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:29:21 PM
At 5/9/2016 10:25:49 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 5/9/2016 10:20:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

VTL Rosalie

VTL Rosalie
I want the full claim but I'll leave this here.

I will full claim when I have a laptop and not a dying phone.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:37:34 PM
Vaarka seems very genuine at the moment. His question of whether or lot Rosalie was town appeared strange to me but things are starting to add up. I'm not going to vote now just because I'd like some confirmation regarding Vaarka's role and I'd like to see Rose's defense though I'm strongly leaning towards a lynch on Rose at the moment.
John Galsworthy
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:37:54 PM
At 5/9/2016 10:29:11 PM, TheFlex wrote:

What else did you find?

You are innocent. I tested your post #23 from DP1

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:45:17 PM
At 5/9/2016 10:37:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/9/2016 10:29:11 PM, TheFlex wrote:

What else did you find?

You are innocent. I tested your post #23 from DP1

Just telling Famous I had good news for him.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:47:59 PM
With Vaarka's claim and also able to actually effect Rosalie during the DP, I feel like that is a lot of evidence against her.

FOS on Rosalie
ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:05:01 PM

Rosalie is scum.

I wanna wait until Vaarka full claims to judge this but it seems to make sense.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:32:42 PM
At 5/9/2016 11:05:01 PM, ObiWan wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

Can you explain to me literally how it makes sense? My role requires me to leave in the night, so it's IMPOSSIBLE for vaarka to cop me.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:33:54 PM
At 5/9/2016 11:32:42 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

Can you explain to me literally how it makes sense? My role requires me to leave in the night, so it's IMPOSSIBLE for vaarka to cop me.

*lie detector

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:22:58 AM
At 5/9/2016 11:33:54 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

*lie detector

Actually, it is possible. You see, my role isn't like a cop. I don't watch or investigate the player. I simply choose a post, and see of it was true or not. It has nothing to do with the player, just the post.

And I'm on the bus heading back to the school. God I'm tired.

The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:45:21 AM
At 5/10/2016 12:44:52 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
I'm going to be on and off. I'm making my Rube* Goldberg now, and will be extremely busy.

Fixed.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 1:51:09 AM
OKAY....I'm here (tired as crap)
Lemme go paraphrase my character.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 1:56:48 AM
Paraphrase (praying it's not MKable)

I am Ishizu Ishtar, the holder of the Millennium Neckless that lets me see the future and people"s past. I do this to help people find the right path, and I did this with some random people. My ability to do this makes me the lie detector. Once per night, I can choose a post and find out if the person who made said post was telling the truth. I win with the town.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:39:09 AM
At 5/10/2016 12:22:58 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

*lie detector

Actually, it is possible. You see, my role isn't like a cop. I don't watch or investigate the player. I simply choose a post, and see of it was true or not. It has nothing to do with the player, just the post.

Bit Vaarka, it's still a power role. Thats what you aren't getting. Its stillnuaing an action against me.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:40:05 AM
At 5/10/2016 3:39:09 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

*lie detector

Bit Vaarka, it's still a power role. Thats what you aren't getting. Its stillnuaing an action against me.

Not at all, actually. My role isn't a visiting role, or investigative role. It's simply a lie-detecting role.

ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:41:36 AM
At 5/10/2016 3:39:09 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie is scum.

*lie detector

The action doesn't target you though it targets your post so assuming you're both telling the truth it would still work.
These are not the droids you're looking for.