Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Mafia Day Phase 5

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 3:38:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Lynched last Day Phase: Rosalie- You are the creator of Duel Monster, Maximillion Pegasus. You possess the Millenium Eye which allows you to be able to read people"s minds. Due to this, you are the Role cop. Once per night phase, you may select a living player and learn or their role. You win with the mafia.

Died during the Night Phase: SolonKR- It"s time to duel, you are the Pharaoh, Yami. For the first time in 5000 years, you have returned to save the world once more from the darkness of the Shadow Realm. You have teamed up with your vessel, Yugi Moto, to help defeat the evil. Your ancient powers make you the Beloved Townie. Though it will not appear in the vote count, it will take one more vote then the existing vote limit of the day phase that is occurring. You win with the town.

Living Players
1.Obi
2.Famousdebater
3.Amalgam
4.Adam_Godzilla
5.breakinggamer
6.Vaarka
7.TheFLEX

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. The Day Phase will end on Saturday at 4:30 CT.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:00:36 PM
VTL Budda

My night actions failed.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:05:44 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:00:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
VTL Budda

My night actions failed.

Called it. Gonna put this here. VTL Budda
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:07:45 PM
Official Vote Count
Buddamoose (2/4) Vaarka, theFLEX

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:13:25 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:07:40 PM, TheFlex wrote:
I have an idea on the theme of the game too.

Mind sharing?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:20:11 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:13:25 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Mind sharing?

Sure.

This is looking like classic Good vs. Evil. All the townies have been good guys and this scum is Maximillion Pegasus, a bad guy. I thought it was weird she claimed a fairy dragon too since everyone else was a character--not a card. Scum has got to be baddies. Also, it looks like active roles were given millennium items. Vaarka's character has a millennium item, Rosalie's had a millennium item, and Parrot's character had a millennium item and they all had active roles. It seems the active roles have millennium items. So scum are bad guys, and if they have an active role, also have a millennium item.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:20:52 PM
I would also like to hear this theory. Also, let's make sure we don't get to 3/4 votes already without Budda actually defending himself.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:22:48 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:20:11 PM, TheFlex wrote:

Mind sharing?

Sure.

This is looking like classic Good vs. Evil. All the townies have been good guys and this scum is Maximillion Pegasus, a bad guy. I thought it was weird she claimed a fairy dragon too since everyone else was a character--not a card. Scum has got to be baddies. Also, it looks like active roles were given millennium items. Vaarka's character has a millennium item, Rosalie's had a millennium item, and Parrot's character had a millennium item and they all had active roles. It seems the active roles have millennium items. So scum are bad guys, and if they have an active role, also have a millennium item.

...not bad.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:29:35 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:27:25 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Lannan, were mafia given a fake claim?

This is a game mechanic question and it is one that I am unable to answer at this time.

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:30:29 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:29:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:

This is a game mechanic question and it is one that I am unable to answer at this time.

My bad. XLAV did it in another game I'm in and got an answer for it.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:38:33 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:30:29 PM, TheFlex wrote:

Forever's game?

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 5:14:59 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:38:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/11/2016 4:30:29 PM, TheFlex wrote:

Forever's game?

Yup.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:00:59 PM
[Old Meme Incoming]

Yo, I heard you liked reads. So I put this read here, so you can read it while reading this thread, while I play the read, while you read this read. ;)

Anyways, onto the reads.

Obi: I'm getting a very positive town read. While they can't post much when everyone else is awake, they live in Australia, most of the his reads are really good. Town.

Famous: While he is busy with multiple things, I feel like I am getting an odd feeling from him. Null for now.

Vaarka: Definitely town, is very helpful. Got role blocked which leads to this person.

Budda: Scum, knew that he was being investigated and had him being role blocked.

Flex: With Vaarka confirming him town, I feel like we can trust him. Town here.

Adam: Null here. Leaning on town, and they are helpful. Slight town, but mainly null.

Really still the same thing, but I digress.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:19:00 PM
At 5/11/2016 4:22:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Mind sharing?

Sure.

...not bad.
So you have the millennium key or soul?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:23:55 PM
At 5/11/2016 8:00:59 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
[Old Meme Incoming]

Yo, I heard you liked reads. So I put this read here, so you can read it while reading this thread, while I play the read, while you read this read. ;)

Anyways, onto the reads.

Obi: I'm getting a very positive town read. While they can't post much when everyone else is awake, they live in Australia, most of the his reads are really good. Town.

Why are his reads good?
Famous: While he is busy with multiple things, I feel like I am getting an odd feeling from him. Null for now.

Can you elaborate?
Vaarka: Definitely town, is very helpful. Got role blocked which leads to this person.

Budda: Scum, knew that he was being investigated and had him being role blocked.

Why do you think Vaarka was roleblocked instead of being killed?
Flex: With Vaarka confirming him town, I feel like we can trust him. Town here.

Adam: Null here. Leaning on town, and they are helpful. Slight town, but mainly null.

Why? Or is it the same reason as Obi's?
Really still the same thing, but I digress.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:32:19 PM
New reads: extensive

Players
1.Obi - He's town. I checked all of his posts and there's nothing scummy. I also get good vibes from his analysis and him questioning Rosalie. I think he was the first to point out Rosie's typo thing being something scum wouldn't bother with, which I thought was very sharp. Now with hindsight, it's quite funny how Rosie insists on not being blind (maybe it was a given fake claim with a typo).
2.Famousdebater - indefinite. I changed my mind. I'm not going to be biased towards him because of his display of emotionality (now it seems more like OMGUSing). He's also been quite inactive, agreeing with some, disagreeing, but not really taking any action.
3.Amalgam - Town. Gives away nothing, plays well, reads well.
4.breakingamber - Indefinite. He told us he was Yugi's father twice. "So: I'm the father of Yugi, I try my best to guide him down "the right path", but he has his own interests in mind. So I'm vanilla." The description only matches Yugi's grandfather who takes care of Yugi, not his absent father. Then, again, Breaking says: "Yes. I am town. I am vanilla. I am Yugi's father." Could be a memory fault, but still odd. Then Budda says: "i'm some solomon moto guy, im a vanilla bruh." which is Yugi's grandfather. I was convinced Breaking was town because he 'hated' his role and mentioned it implicitly. Of course, he could still be a goon.
5.Vaarka - Town. This whole thing could have been a set up but I'll believe the simpler explanation (with him checking himself in DP2).
6.TheFLEX - Town through Vaarka.

I'm still not sure though because things don't make any sense. First of all, why is Vaarka alive? I don't see the logic. Even if mafia thinks "I'll kill him later, for now just roleblock him", Vaarka would still be able to vtl them. And at this point, every vote counts. And I'm wondering, who has Rosie been visiting? Because mafia's been killing non-active roles since (Opsi, TUF, Solon). Just find that very odd.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:33:52 PM

Why do you think you're not dead?
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:42:35 PM
At 5/11/2016 2:21:39 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Can you please explain how and why your character is a vanilla?
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 8:46:54 PM

I think so. Rosie seemed like she had no clue about the Ancient Fairy Dragon and why that thing is a commuter. I asked if the pm mentioned that the dragon was from another world and this was why it was commuter and she said she guessed that it did.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:35:44 PM
At 5/11/2016 8:19:00 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 4:22:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Mind sharing?

Sure.

...not bad.

I don't recall the soul being a millennium item.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:37:54 PM
At 5/11/2016 8:46:54 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I think so. Rosie seemed like she had no clue about the Ancient Fairy Dragon and why that thing is a commuter. I asked if the pm mentioned that the dragon was from another world and this was why it was commuter and she said she guessed that it did.

Naw, ancient fairy dragon is a card. Which is why I was confused. Yugi's father would probably make sense as "commuter" since he's never around but I don't think Lannan would even put Yugi's father in this because he's only mentioned in the show, he never shows up.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:46:41 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:35:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:

...not bad.

I don't recall the soul being a millennium item.
Sorry, meant 'scale'.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:51:49 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:37:54 PM, TheFlex wrote:

Naw, ancient fairy dragon is a card. Which is why I was confused. Yugi's father would probably make sense as "commuter" since he's never around but I don't think Lannan would even put Yugi's father in this because he's only mentioned in the show, he never shows up.

There's apparently an ancient fairy dragon character: http://yugioh.wikia.com...
It appeared in the anime once.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:56:04 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:51:49 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

There's apparently an ancient fairy dragon character: http://yugioh.wikia.com...

Didn't watch the 5DS series. The characters Lannan has picked have all been from the first series.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:59:19 PM
All 7 millenium items:

Puzzle: House the spirit of the Pharaoh, bestows a wish upon the person that completes it (intelligence and power of darkness) - GreyParrot
Ring: Detect other items
Rod: Mind control (only if the person is named Steve)
Eye: Mind Reading. - Rosalie
Key: Allows passage into the mind.
Necklace: Future sight.
Scale: Weigh a person's heart and deal with them respectively.

Taken from yahoo answers and checked with the wikia.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 10:01:18 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:56:04 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 5/11/2016 9:51:49 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Didn't watch the 5DS series. The characters Lannan has picked have all been from the first series.
Oh, all right then. Btw, is the anime good (the first series)?