Beginners' Mafia 46.1 DP2

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:20:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Fire - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Famous - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

GRAVEYARD

Fire - Vanilla - Town
Famous - Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Missbailey8
2. Opsianos
3. MattTheDreamer
4. Kescarte_DeJudica
5. Dragon_of_Christ
6. Roukezian
7. Valkrin

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 5:20 pm, EST, on 5/18/16

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:22:32 PM
Okay, let's get the scum out now.

VTL Kescarte
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:34:06 PM
@Roukezian, I wanted to ask you last DP, but since time was up, I couldn't. Why did you change your mind and VTL Fire at the last minute? You said that Fire was Town up to that point, when you based your lynch off of mere speculation. I agree that a lynch was best, and Fire may have just been continued to be suspected today, but why decide on such an odd reason?

I think Valkrin is Town, and even though he was inactive in the beginning, his posts were actually useful...
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:38:47 PM
Also, I wonder why Famous died; from what I can tell, he was rather inactive. Perhaps his reads were actually correct, if he gave any, and scum were noobs and killed him out of fear.

Anyway, there are 7 players left; 2 Mafia, 2 PR's, and 3 Vanillas. I recall Kescarte outing himself as a PR, so he should probably claim or give his results, the latter of which should definitely be done. As a matter of fact, if he claimed a PR, it's odd that he's still alive. For starters, I want his night action.

VTL Kescarte
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:39:26 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:22:32 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

VTL Kescarte

How sure are you that he is scum?
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:40:24 PM

VTL Kescarte

Actually, a better question: Who do you think is scum?
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:41:59 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:39:26 PM, Opsianos wrote:

VTL Kescarte

Well, technically I'm not completely sure, but after seeing his outright odd reads, behavior, and anti-town nature, I'm pretty certain that he's either a really nooby town or mafia. I'm leaning towards the latter.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:44:48 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:40:24 PM, Opsianos wrote:

VTL Kescarte

Actually, a better question: Who do you think is scum?
I'm of the opinion that there's a scum team of either Kescarte and Dragon. Then again, Dragon is usually anti-town, so we'll just have to investigate him and Kescarte some more.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:45:40 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:40:24 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Who do you think the scum team is?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:51:33 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:41:59 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

VTL Kescarte

Well, technically I'm not completely sure, but after seeing his outright odd reads, behavior, and anti-town nature, I'm pretty certain that he's either a really nooby town or mafia. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I'm pretty sure that he claimed a power role as well, in DP1. Still...I'm not sure why scum would fake claim a PR, either, when there can only be two. What odd reads?
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:54:22 PM
I'm still suspicious of Rouk for yesterday (if he really is Town, he should be ashamed of himself for switching his read so abruptly on just a thought). I am suspicious of DoC and Kescarte as well out of the noobs, but from what I can see from some of DP1, Rouk was constantly calling Dragon out on his playstyle. Then again, it could also be that he, as a ringer, is fed up with Dragon's incompetence, and is distancing himself from him while just dismissing him as an anti-Town player.

In other words, I'm pretty sure scum is between those three, unless new information pops up.
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 9:56:19 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:51:33 PM, Opsianos wrote:

VTL Kescarte

I'm pretty sure that he claimed a power role as well, in DP1. Still...I'm not sure why scum would fake claim a PR, either, when there can only be two. What odd reads?
Sorry, I mixed up him and Dragon. Either way, both were incredibly inconsistent and haven't helped the game in the slightest. Their posts range from fluff, to trolling, to scummy responses.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:13:57 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:54:22 PM, Opsianos wrote:
I'm still suspicious of Rouk for yesterday (if he really is Town, he should be ashamed of himself for switching his read so abruptly on just a thought). I am suspicious of DoC and Kescarte as well out of the noobs, but from what I can see from some of DP1, Rouk was constantly calling Dragon out on his playstyle. Then again, it could also be that he, as a ringer, is fed up with Dragon's incompetence, and is distancing himself from him while just dismissing him as an anti-Town player.

In other words, I'm pretty sure scum is between those three, unless new information pops up.

Now you take charge?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:15:28 PM
At 5/15/2016 10:13:57 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Now you take charge?

Please, I was in charge before the game even started.

Seriously though, what do you think? And, why did you have such a strong scum read?
Have no regrets.
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:15:32 PM
Sine fire was innocent Rouk is suspicious.

Rouk posted a reply to fire that could not have been worded like it was if both were scum.

Rouk is my prime suspect.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:17:27 PM
At 5/15/2016 10:15:28 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Now you take charge?

Seriously though, what do you think? And, why did you have such a strong scum read?

A buddy of mine here says he puts so much time into his reads that he couldn't possibly be scum when he is scum.

I think you are trying to be logical and civil to avoid procecution.

Maybe.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:19:37 PM
Okay, does anybody here remember Kescarte's power claim? We need to know so we can point out the set-up of the game.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:19:45 PM
At 5/15/2016 10:17:27 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Now you take charge?

A buddy of mine here says he puts so much time into his reads that he couldn't possibly be scum when he is scum.

Ooh, I sure don't like being prosecuted. But, Mafia is a game of logic and social interactions--doing both allows you to excel in the game. You should try doing so sometime.
Have no regrets.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:47:17 PM
Okay, let's review what we know so far:

1. Fire was lynched. I thought there was a good chance of him being mafia. I apparently was wrong.

2. Famous was killed. I also was suspicious of him. Again, I was wrong.

3. Roukezian pushed for us to lynch fire. In the last couple of hours, he changed his vote to Valkrin, and tried to push the rest of us to do the same, even going so far as to threaten ("anyone who does not change their vote I will consider suspicious"). But at literally the fewlast minutes, he changed his vote back to fire? Why did he want a lynch so bad?

4. Opening the day phase I find myself under pressure. I will be happy to ease anyone's concerns provided that I am asked straight questions about the matter of concern.
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:55:40 PM
At 5/15/2016 9:56:19 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/15/2016 9:51:33 PM, Opsianos wrote:

VTL Kescarte

Sorry, I mixed up him and Dragon. Either way, both were incredibly inconsistent and haven't helped the game in the slightest. Their posts range from fluff, to trolling, to scummy responses.

I'm sorry that you don't feel that I've contributed anything of much value to the game. Fact of the matter is, I could hardly keep my head on straight in the day phase, considering that suspicions and accusations ran wild and out of order, like a buffalo stampede. I certainly tried to contribute something of value from time to time, such as the reads when Roukezian asked for them. However, that is hardly comparable to Dragon, who thankfully saw the wisdom of abandoning his normal play style, though it was probably do to pressure.

If by "fluff" and "trolling", you are referring to the grandmother's maiden name gag, again I was trying to extract information in a non-conventional manner. It didn't work very well, obviously, so now I return to more conventional means. Is there any other question you have for me?
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 10:58:16 PM
At 5/15/2016 10:19:45 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/15/2016 10:17:27 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Now you take charge?

Ooh, I sure don't like being prosecuted. But, Mafia is a game of logic and social interactions--doing both allows you to excel in the game. You should try doing so sometime.

Excel on which side though?

Scum.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 11:03:17 PM
VTL Roukezian

I suspected him last game but after a certain post in reply to Fire i knew they weren't together and dismissed him as a suspect.

But Fire turned out to be innocent.

I feel bad for him... ;(

So i think it is Roukezian.

Opsianos and Valkrin are town.

Roukezian is probably scum.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 12:46:07 AM
At 5/15/2016 11:03:17 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
VTL Roukezian

I suspected him last game but after a certain post in reply to Fire i knew they weren't together and dismissed him as a suspect.

But Fire turned out to be innocent.

I feel bad for him... ;(

So i think it is Roukezian.

Opsianos and Valkrin are town.

Roukezian is probably scum.

You have one big nerve when it was those same thinking skills of yours that got Fire lynched.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 12:53:50 AM
I will spare you the "I told you" speech as I defended Fire for 5 threads. I changed my mind when it was not possible to find another lynch target.

To put it simply, 5 people voted on Fire's lynch (including myself): Matte, Kescartes, Dragon, Mgirl, Roukezian. Two of them are possibly scum as he was not nailed at four votes. Matt changed his mind without justification while I wrote a whole essay. I don't know why Ops even asks me for further justification. I mainly suspect in Matt and Kescartes. But we can pressure either. The girl with the M name also should be pressured. I also don't see why she is going so vigorously against Kescartes. But I do agree that he needs to be pressured.

Vtl Kescartes *In bold* (Sorry I'm on my phone).
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 12:55:49 AM
I also can safely assume the scum team is noobish. Famous didn't even provide reads. He was as useless as an inactive could be.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:00:38 AM
If I followed my Evidence Decision Theory, Fire wouldn't be lynched but we wouldn't have lynched anyone. Valkirin unvoted on Fire so he got some of my trust. Dragon, MGirl and Matte did not. When I even "begged them" by Dragon's own words.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:18:47 AM
At 5/16/2016 12:53:50 AM, Roukezian wrote:
I will spare you the "I told you" speech as I defended Fire for 5 threads. I changed my mind when it was not possible to find another lynch target.

To put it simply, 5 people voted on Fire's lynch (including myself): Matte, Kescartes, Dragon, Mgirl, Roukezian. Two of them are possibly scum as he was not nailed at four votes. Matt changed his mind without justification while I wrote a whole essay. I don't know why Ops even asks me for further justification. I mainly suspect in Matt and Kescartes. But we can pressure either. The girl with the M name also should be pressured. I also don't see why she is going so vigorously against Kescartes. But I do agree that he needs to be pressured.

Vtl Kescartes *In bold* (Sorry I'm on my phone).

Okay, we've established the fact that I need to be pressured. Let's assume I feel pressured now (Really, with one vote short of a lynch in the first day of the day phase, how much more presurred can you get?). Someone, please kindly tell me what information you want.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:35:01 AM
VOTE COUNT

Kescarte (2/4) - Mb8, Opsi
Rouke (1/4) - Dragon

Not voting: Matt, Kescarte, Rouke, Val
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:40:01 AM
At 5/16/2016 1:18:47 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
Okay, we've established the fact that I need to be pressured. Let's assume I feel pressured now (Really, with one vote short of a lynch in the first day of the day phase, how much more presurred can you get?). Someone, please kindly tell me what information you want.

What was your night action? And, are you really a power role?
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:42:50 AM
At 5/16/2016 12:53:50 AM, Roukezian wrote:

I'm skeptical because I don't see why you changed your mind so suddenly on a hunch when you were mainly against his lynch yesterday. The VTL to make a lynch on DP1 itself isn't suspicious; rather, it is the reason behind and the events preceding it.
Have no regrets.