Movie Mafia ENDGAME

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 9:13:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Winner: Town

Flex: You are the insane Nick from The Great Gatsby. Because you are at the end of the day at the end of the book at the asylum, you are Paranoid Gun Owner, if anyone attacks you, they die. You win with town.

Kiri/Special: You are Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games. Because you are a talanted baker and probably like Vanilla, you are the Vanilla. You have no powers. You win with town.

TUF/Flex #2: You are Schmidt from 21 Jumps street. Because you are a cop, you are the cop. Each night, you are able to investigate a player and see if they are innocent or guilty. Say who you will investigate in this PM. You win with town.

Amber: You are Ted from Ted. Because of you skill at surviving trouble, you are of course the bulletproof. You can not be night killed. You win with town.

XLAV/316: You are Dr Phil (like the TV Show). Since you are so good at curing, you are the Doctor. each night, you can choose to protect one player including yourself. Put who you will protect in this PM. You win with town.

DOC: You are Edward Cullen from Twilight. You are sly, cunning, beautiful and charming and able to kill. That is why you are a vigilante. Every night, you are able to commit a night kill. You win with town.

Bailey #1: You are Frank Abegnale from Catch me If You Can. Because of your skill, you can be anyone. That is why you re 1X cop, 1X watcher, and 1X vgilante. Say what you will do in this PM. You win with town.

Second Place: Mafia

Lannan: You are Darth Vader from Star Wars. You are the dream villain and work to take over the universe. That is why you are the Godfather. You appear innocent if investigated by the cop. Generally, you have the final decision on who the mafia will kill and which mafia player will be sent to do that killing. You win with mafia.

Bailey #2/Mama: You are Jordan Belfort or "Wolf of Wall Street" from Wolf of Wall Street. Because of you abilities to be so convincing and to sell fraud stocks to investors, you are the seductive role blocker. Each night you will choose one player and their night action will be negated. You win with mafia.

Rose: ou are A from Pretty Little Liars. You were able to stalk these girls for 6 damn seasons and thats why you are the stalker. Each night you can choose one player and have their character and/or role will be revealed to you. You win with the mafia.

Third Place: TP

Vaarka: You are a deadly killer- Deadpool. That is why you are the serial killer. Everynight, you are able to kill one player. You win when you are the only one alive.

Town MVP:You guys choose. Ill say XLAV

Mafia MVP: You guys choose. Ill say Lan

Overall though, great job!!
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 9:54:05 PM
While I wish I was put into the game as a replacement, it was fun to watch. I was discussing it with [Censored by the DDO Elite] and it was a great discussion.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 11:39:26 PM
I got to admit. I fvcked up. I just wanted to ensure that the SK was lynched and taken out. If I would have known that he wasn't going to do much about it then I would have just kept quite.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 12:11:35 AM
At 5/17/2016 11:39:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I got to admit. I fvcked up. I just wanted to ensure that the SK was lynched and taken out. If I would have known that he wasn't going to do much about it then I would have just kept quite.

It's strange how after a Mafia game, everyone is nice to eachother even though we were literally trying to kill eachother less than a day earlier.

Anyone, can we have all the night actions? I just want to know... Who killed Rosalie? SK or PGO?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer