lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:36:26 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Mafia Wins!

Mafia (3)
Yami Baukura- JOAT (X1 Janitor, X1 Role blocker, X1 bus driver X1 strongman) TV- You are the reminants of the ancient Bandit King Baurkura. Despite having lost many of your memories, you seek to gather the 7 Millenium items to rule the world. Your ability to use the Milenium items and ability to do a multitude of harms from Bannishing innocent people to the Shadow Realm from possessing unknown boddies to get what you want. You are the Mafia Jack of all Trades with the following one shot abilities. You win with the mafia.
-Janitor- You may select a player who had died in the previous day phase and their role and affiliation shall be hidden from the game until the Endgame.
-Role Blocker- You may select one living player, and during the current night phase, they would be unable to perform their roles during the night phase.
-Bus Driver- You may select two living players, the actions that would occur to player A would be drove to player B and vice versa.
-Strongman- When you select this role, and it occurs with the mafia night kill, the night kill will occur at a faster speed than that of a protective role.

Yami Marik Ishtar- Lawyer (also works on Lie Dectors) Hoppi/theFLEX- After all of these years of the anger and hatered that built up. You, Marik Ishtar, were formed out of the hatered of the Pharoah, since after all, your family watched over his tomb for over 5000 years and nothing has occurred. After Odion was out of the way, you took over your host"s body and prepared to take over the world. You have used the shadows to erase people"s memories and get rid of their existence. This makes you the lawyer. Once per night phase, you may target one living player and they will appear innocent upon any investigation. You win with the mafia.

Note- Was able to work on Lie Detector.

Maximillion Pegasus- Role Cop Rosalie- You are the creator of Duel Monster, Maximillion Pegasus. You possess the Millenium Eye which allows you to be able to read people"s minds. Due to this, you are the Role cop. Once per night phase, you may select a living player and learn or their role. You win with the mafia.

Town (10)
Shadi- Cop, Obi- You are Shadi, one of the several tomb keepers, but watcher of the Millennium items. Though you were killed 5000 years ago by Bandit Baukura, you still attempt to protect the Millennium items. Your Millennium Key allows you to see into people"s mind by unlocking the door to their soul. You also possess the Millennium Scale which allows you to pass judgement on a person"s soul pending on how good or evil they were in their lives. This makes you the cop. Once per night phase, you may investigate one living user and learn of their affiliation. You win with the town.
Tea Gardner- Vanilla, Opsianos- For as long as you can remember, you have been Yugi"s friend. You are Tea Gardner. For every duel Yugi has gone through, you have been by his side. You are the vanilla, despite not having a role, you still win with the town.

Yugi Moto- Jail keeper Greyparrot- You are Yugi Moto, constantly as the year"s advance, you and the Pharaoh have moved throughout all trials in order to prevent the Shadow realm from engulfing the world in darkness. You bare the Millennium Puzzle, which in it, contains the soul of the ancient Pharaoh that everyone wishes to obtain. Your Puzzle is what keeps the Pharaoh trapped and prevented from escaping to his afterlife due to the way he died. Thus, you are the Jail keeper. Once per night phase, you may select one living player and protect him/her from the night kill, but they are role blocked as a result. You win with the town.

Joey Wheeler- X1 shot BP Famousdebator- You are Joey Wheeler, being a finalist duelist alongside Yugi and having many wins with his support you were able to help him. When you were banished to the Shadow Realm, you nearly came back and even when you were bannihsed, you still had your emotions and were still with Yugi in spirit. Your survivor of being banished to the Shadow Realm makes you a Bulletproof. Once per game, if you would be targeted by the night kill, you will not. You win with the town.

Mai Valentine- Beloved Princess Hayd- You are Mai Valentine, at Duelist Kingdom, you used your charm to get what you want from boys in order to ensure that you would get to the top in the tournament. Many people were fighting for your love from everyone to Rex Raptor to Joey Wheeler. Due to the great amount of love people feel for you, you are the Beloved Princess. Beloved Princess, If you are lynched, the next Day Phase will be skipped. If you are killed at night, the next Night Phase will be skipped. You win with the town.

Ishizu Ishtar- Lie dector Vaarka- As the holder of the Milenium Neckless, you, Ishizu Ishtar, are able to see into the future and into people"s pasts. This helps you guide people onto the right path. You did this in order for Seto and the Pharoah to reach a connection with their past self and realize that history is repeating itself. Your ability to see through a person"s past or future makes you the lie dector. Once per night phase you may select one quote from a living player and discover whether or not the person was telling the truth. You also win with the town.

Duke Devlin- Miller Adam_Godzilla- You are the inventor of Dugeon Dice Monsters, Duke Devlin. After Duelist Kingdom you took advantage of Joey Wheeler and after beating him in a game you made him your dog servant. It wasn"t until your defeat to Yugi that you eventually joined their team to help support them and their feud against Marik. Despite your actions before and people still having a memory of your actions, you are the miller. Despite winning with the town, upon investigation it would show up as being sided with the mafia. You win with the Town.

Tristan Taylor- Tree Stump TUF- You"re the man himself, the one, the only, Tristan Taylor. Throughout your journey. You have been helping Yugi and his friends. The only thing has become is that you have turned more into a liability than that of an asset. This makes you the Tree Stump. You are not permitted to claim your actual role and if you do, then you shall die. You win with the town.

Yami "Pharaoh" Beloved Townie SolonKR- It"s time to duel, you are the Pharaoh, Yami. For the first time in 5000 years, you have returned to save the world once more from the darkness of the Shadow Realm. You have teamed up with your vessel, Yugi Moto, to help defeat the evil. Your ancient powers make you the Beloved Townie. Though it will not appear in the vote count, it will take one more vote then the existing vote limit of the day phase that is occurring. You win with the town.

Solomon Muto Vanilla Breaking Gamer/Buddamoose- You are Solomon Moto, Yugi"s grandpa. You have done everything that you could for Yugi to make sure he succeeds, but tends to look after his own interests. This makes you the vanilla, and despite not having a role you win with the town.

Night Actions and such coming up in a later post.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:47:09 PM
Night Phase 1
Vaarka: Lie Dector on Rosalie"s post #589
GreyParrot: Jailkeep TUF
Obiwon: Cop theFLEX
Rosalie: NK Greyparrot
Rosalie: Rolecop Famous
theFLEX: Lawyer theFLEX

Night Phase 2
Vaarka: Lie Dector on Vaarka post (post 301)
Obiwon: Cop SolonKR
Lawyer Amal
Janitor Hayd
NK Ops
Role cop TUF

Night Phase 3
Obiwon: Investigate Vaarka
theFLEX: NK TUF
theFLEX: Lawyer Flex
Role Cop - Adam
Vaarka: DP1 Post 23

Night Phase 4
Obiwon: Investigate Famousdebater
NK Solon performed by Amal.
Lawyer Amal.
Roleblock Vaarka.
Vaarka: DP4 Post 186

Night Phase 5
Obiwon: Investigate Adam_Godzilla
theFLEX: NK Vaarka
Vaarka: DP4 Post 186

Night Phase 6
Obiwon: Investigate Buddamoose
theFLEX: NK Buddamoose

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:55:12 PM
Game MVP: theFLEX

Town MVP: Buddamoose

Epic Fail Moment of the game
: Breakingamer when he claimed that he was Yugi Moto's dad, but was really his grandfather. This almost led to his mislynch.

Humorous Moment: When Rosalie claimed that she was the Commutor, but it came out as Computer. On top of that, but insinuating that this occurs every NP. Normally it's a once per game move, but no one really caught on to that. This was really clever on her part as she almost used it to a great effect to discredit Vaarka's claim except the Lie Detector isn't a visiting role.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:55:24 PM
Now you may post.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:16:27 PM
Lmfao...this was a great game!!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:16:40 PM
Anyone have any ideas to make my scum play better? I want to make it look good for the next time I'm scum.

Also, I really dislike being scum. :(
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:20:26 PM
Also, my claim as "computer" was a typo made by me...Lol. I meant to type "commuter"
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:20:36 PM
Woah woah woah wtf...

Damn you Flex!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:30:53 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:20:26 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Also, my claim as "computer" was a typo made by me...Lol. I meant to type "commuter"

It was funny how Obi came to your defense. And how you repeatedly told everyone you weren't blind.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:31:29 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:20:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Woah woah woah wtf...

Damn you Flex!

My reaction. It was heartbreaking because I buddied him towards the end :)
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:32:05 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:05:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
Behavior > Roles

Not this time baby. I swear if you played with us...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:32:16 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:31:29 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Woah woah woah wtf...

Damn you Flex!

I originally tried to test Famous' post about being town, but Lannan claimed that wasn't specific enough.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:33:16 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:32:16 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/19/2016 5:31:29 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Woah woah woah wtf...

Damn you Flex!

I originally tried to test Famous' post about being town, but Lannan claimed that wasn't specific enough.

What the heck? Hmm...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:34:56 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:30:53 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

It was funny how Obi came to your defense. And how you repeatedly told everyone you weren't blind.

Lmao...yeah, I loved Obi in this game, haha.
Even you believed me. :p

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:38:15 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:34:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You were so harsh though T.T. Was the whole "this game stresses me out" post a lie?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:41:55 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:38:15 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

You were so harsh though T.T. Was the whole "this game stresses me out" post a lie?

I tested it. She was lying ;3

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:44:44 PM

I am sorry, I get so aggressive! :(

I was stressed out, but only because you guys were onto me...lol. I was mad at myself.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:48:47 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:44:44 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I was stressed out, but only because you guys were onto me...lol. I was mad at myself.

Yeah I know, playing mafia is really stressful. You're not just losing by yourself, but as a team too.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:51:58 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:44:44 PM, Rosalie wrote:

That's understandable. Also, one mistake scum make a lot is overcorrecting. They're trying to do something, or they're posting a certain way, or defending themselves via something flawed. As soon as people start to scum read them for it, they realize "oh sh!t" and usually try to correct themselves, apologizing and saying they'll change.
It happened with you and Amal. You were called out for being overly-aggressive, and then tried to apologize out of the blue. It may've helped you survive a little longer, but the only reason we stopped scum-reading you was because of Forever's game.
Amal was trying to use theme to justify his claim, and using it to defend himself and pin someone else with it. I've seen scum try to use theme to save themselves and pin someone else, mainly focusing on it. When I mentioned that, you immediately apologized for it and said you'd play differently. Bit of an overcorrection there ;3

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:53:12 PM
Here's my thoughts on everyone who played:

1. Rosalie - Great scum. Did things I didn't expect. Going along with the "I'm not blind" tactic was great by throwing off the logic of you being scum.
2. breakinggamer/ Budda- Was a little inactive but gave some conclusive town tells, such as not knowing about Opsi's death. I should do that as town next time.
Budda... what can I say that I didn't already say? I loved your advice for me. I will keep it forever...
3. SolonKR - Great, I want to play you again.
4. Hayd - Great, I want to play you agian. But inconsistency at DP1 threw me off.
5. TheFlex - Amazing, amazing scum. Just amazing. I had FOSes on you, but your role made you invincible.
6. Opsianos - hilarious dude. Your 'cancer' comments had me at tears. You made the DP very entertaining. Cut back on the cussing and harshness though. You'll give me Khaos_mage nightmares... Very good.
7. Famousdebater - Super lovely. The rant threw me off though. What happens in mafia stays in mafia so might as well play. I want to play with you again.
8. TUF - Lovely. The infolist was helpful. Too bad you died, I think we might have actually won.
9. Vaarka - Towniest town. Very good. Very skeptical player too. Easy to read thank goodness. Playing another game with you now.
10. Obi - Very clean. Very good. Imo, top player. Despite living in opposite timezones, manages to give helpful reads. Very logical.
11. Amalgam - amazing scum. Glad to play you again.
12. Adam_Godzilla - I think I did better than a year ago...
13. Greyparrot - Very good. Careful on the soft claims though...
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:35:47 PM
I pretty much summarized the outcome of the game in the first DP. In my 3rd post!

At 4/28/2016 6:28:35 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Hopefully TheFlex is town. He's a really great player as town and a really difficult scum member to catch given that his town and scum play are virtually identical.

Good game though guys!
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:37:29 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:16:40 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
Anyone have any ideas to make my scum play better? I want to make it look good for the next time I'm scum.

Look at TheFlex's play in this game. He's one of the best scum players that I have ever played as I pointed out in DP1. If you look at how he plays and how he got strong town reads on himself early on I'm sure your scum play will improve.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:58:23 PM

I caught you!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 7:00:55 PM
Lol I love how everyone thought Rosalie was scummy DP1 but no one wanted to lynch her because they thought she was so over-the-top with her scummy behavior that no scum would act that way, and it reversed a TOWN read on her... WTF guys!

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, treat it like a duck! GG though, you guys caught her later so its all good.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 7:04:18 PM

Live mafia is way better than forum mafia, play in the google hangouts!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 7:05:53 PM
At 5/19/2016 7:04:18 PM, Hayd wrote:

^^this, too bad the highest a game can go is 9 players due to the 10 person limit in hangouts.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 7:06:00 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:53:12 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
4. Hayd - Great, I want to play you agian. But inconsistency at DP1 threw me off.

Thanks mate. I was inconsistent because I didn't value the game as much as I should of; it was more of an inconvenience for me than *fun*
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 7:07:57 PM
At 5/19/2016 7:05:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/19/2016 7:04:18 PM, Hayd wrote:

^^this, too bad the highest a game can go is 9 players due to the 10 person limit in hangouts.

yeah. I feel like if there were more people it would be really hard to play though, everyone is trying to talk over eachother with only 9 people, more would be kinda tough