Jump to topic:

Pandemic Mafia Day Phase 1

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:11:42 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Bernard and Stefania stared on in horror as they saw Eugene Dubois on the floor shaking. Blood was trickling from his eyes, ears, and mouth as he seizured. Suddenly Eugene stopped shaking and let loose a blood curdling scream. Stefania was frozen in shock, Bernard on the other hand ran over to a nearby telephone and quickly dialed the extension of the facility medical professional.

"Dr. Mendoza speaking," a man answered.

"David, you have to come to the hallway outside my lab, its Eugene, he's, i think he's infected."

There was a pause of silence, "I'll be there right away," Mendoza said and hung up the phone. Bernard turned back around and went back to where Eugene lay on the floor, now silent, eyes glazed over. A black substance was leaking from where blood had previously been trickling out. Bernard pulled a pair of latex gloves from his lab coat and slipped them on.

"Is he... is he?" Stefania couldn't finish the question, but it was obvious what she was asking. Bernard put a finger to Eugene's wrist to check his pulse. His shoulders sagged in defeat and he laid Eugene's wrist gently back on the floor.

"He's dead Stefania," he muttered, tears starting to well in his eyes, "god damn it, not another one..." Stefania stepped backwards and leaned against the wall, slumping down to the floor, still looking at Eugene.

"Francis," she started shakily, "we're going to die aren't we? We're all going to-" her voice cracked into a sob and she placed her hands over her face and started crying. Bernard breathed deeply and whispered under his breath, "I'm so sorry Eugene, this wasn't supposed to happen. I'm so sorry..."

Welcome to Pandemic Mafia!

Rules:

1) Votes must be bolded, unvotes are not required

2) No c/p'ing of role pm's, all claims must be paraphrased. If you are unsure whether a paraphrase is proper, do not hesitate to ask in your role pm.

3) DP's will be 72 hours, NP's will be 36 hours.

4) No extensions to the day phase will be given

5) No plurality lynches

Living Players

1) Rosalie
2) Yomama
3) Opsianos
4) Wylted
5) TheGreatandPowerful
6) Amalgam
7) BreakingAmber
8) TheFlex
9) Dragon_of_Christ
10) MissBailey
11) Adam_Godzilla
12) HeadPhoneGut

With 12 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch!

The Day Phase will end at 3pm est on May 26th

Good Luck Everyone! Hope you all enjoy!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:18:00 PM
I have not played with Opsianas before and think it will be hard to get a read on him. Overly emotional people like Rosalie I have also not played with, but assume thwy will be easy to read. I adhere to most of the same principles as Danielle does when playing so.....

VTL Opsianas
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:20:15 PM
At 5/23/2016 7:18:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/23/2016 7:14:52 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
VTL Dragon

Any reason for him in particular?

Mainly SOP, but also because I dislike how he usually plays this game.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:22:42 PM
At 5/23/2016 7:20:15 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
VTL Dragon

I am not aware of how he usually plays the game. Care to enlighten me?
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:26:31 PM
At 5/23/2016 7:22:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL Dragon

Puts every sentence in a different line, claims really fast, doesn't take the game seriously, and trolls it.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:29:33 PM
I've only played with 3 members on the list...this will be difficult.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:38:53 PM
Rosalie is the only person to show up and be useless. Everyone else who has shown up so far has given us something to work with.

Unvote VTL Rosalie
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:56:29 PM
Note: Opsianas is posting in other places right now, and on the comment section of a couple of debates. Not sure if that means anything since so little has happened thus far.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:05:24 PM
I think I'll be more open about my thinking this game. Rosalie came in and provided nothing useful. She seems like she presebted herself just so attention would not be drawn to her incase anyone noticed her absence. Avoiding placing a vote on anyone also helps her fly under the radar for now.

It's too little info to know much, but enough to draw suspicion so we can pressure her for more info. Opsianas is also a good target for pressure.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:05:48 PM
At 5/23/2016 7:38:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
Rosalie is the only person to show up and be useless. Everyone else who has shown up so far has given us something to work with.

Unvote VTL Rosalie

You're stupid Wylted.

There isn't much to read off of right now, until other players start posting.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:08:07 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:05:48 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Unvote VTL Rosalie

You're stupid Wylted.

So if others refuse to post we just give mafia a free pass? What incentive is there to post?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:09:36 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:08:07 PM, Wylted wrote:

Unvote VTL Rosalie

You're stupid Wylted.

So if others refuse to post we just give mafia a free pass? What incentive is there to post?

No? dude, the game was just posted an hour ago, you do you really think all the players are going to jump on this? I'm saying wait till tonight, when people get home from school, and work..

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:13:36 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:09:36 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Unvote VTL Rosalie

You're stupid Wylted.

No? dude, the game was just posted an hour ago, you do you really think all the players are going to jump on this? I'm saying wait till tonight, when people get home from school, and work..

What do you think of Opsiana posting in his other game but not this one? Or postingvon the comment sections of his debates?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:15:13 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:13:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/23/2016 8:09:36 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Unvote VTL Rosalie

You're stupid Wylted.

What do you think of Opsiana posting in his other game but not this one? Or postingvon the comment sections of his debates?

I'm not a mind reader.

Maybe he thinks the same thing as I do. Its too early in the game to be calling people out as scummy

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:20:51 PM
I'm not a mind reader.

Maybe he thinks the same thing as I do. Its too early in the game to be calling people out as scummy

Is it too early to contribute in some way are to begin developing reads?

Besides that, most people have some philosophy to start progressing the game. Either through random voting, noob pressuring, or pressuring players that will be hard to read as I do.

I can tell you, it's awfully suspicious that you are so defensive off of a single vote which had the clear intention of getting more information.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:22:44 PM
I am done talking to Rosalie right now. Her defensiveness is sending up red flags for me. She is just going to get more combative with me and offer nothing of use. I will not clog up the DP, with her argumentation.
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:25:17 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:22:44 PM, Wylted wrote:
I am done talking to Rosalie right now. Her defensiveness is sending up red flags for me. She is just going to get more combative with me and offer nothing of use. I will not clog up the DP, with her argumentation.

She is always very defensive.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:28:23 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:25:17 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Thanks for your opinion. Can you post evidence so I can take that more seriously. I will consider what you said in my analysis regardless, but evidence would help me scale it heavier.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:29:30 PM
What are your thoughts on Opsianas? Can you point to some games he has played that are not currently in progress?
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:35:30 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:28:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/23/2016 8:25:17 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Thanks for your opinion. Can you post evidence so I can take that more seriously. I will consider what you said in my analysis regardless, but evidence would help me scale it heavier.

Eh, reject it.

I forgot where i saw her being agressive.

I think we were talking and she says she is very agressive but sorry bro.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:36:49 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:29:30 PM, Wylted wrote:
What are your thoughts on Opsianas? Can you point to some games he has played that are not currently in progress?

No thoughts.

Know nothing about the guy.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:38:21 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:35:30 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Would you like to help me pressure Rosalie or Opsianas?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:41:11 PM
Thus far, I don't like how Wylted keeps flip-flopping between players. First, he VTL'ed Ospi, then me, and he has no logic, rather than "he isn't posting" or "I don't like your logic"

Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:42:27 PM
At 5/23/2016 8:38:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/23/2016 8:35:30 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

Would you like to help me pressure Rosalie or Opsianas?

Sure guy that totally isn't my scum buddy. :b
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:47:17 PM
Opsianas is posting elsewhere but not here. Sometimes scum are aftaid to post because they are not sure what to say. Often times noobs play a less active game as scum. Being active elsewhere but not here is a sign of lurking. Lurking is a classic scum tell.

I know Rosalie has bad logic, I am not judging her for that. I listed my reasons at around post ten or eleven or something.

Yes, I am flopping between players. Near the beginning of the game your reads should shift more. It is actually more scummy to have more consistency in your reads. With that being said, Opsianas is more concerning right now, though Rosalie is on my radar.

unvote VTL Opsianas
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 8:48:15 PM
At 5/23/2016 7:26:31 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/23/2016 7:22:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL Dragon

Puts every sentence in a different line, claims really fast, doesn't take the game seriously, and trolls it.

VTL Amal
Why try to bus him this early? Let the boy play a little.