Pandemic Mafia Day Phase 2

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 9:08:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
------- Excerpt from video transmission of Bernard Francis -------

It was entirely unexpected, I assure you, and my team of researchers and I are sure to fix it quickly. Just a week ago progress on GRV-1103 was going according to plan. In fact, it appeared to be exactly what was requested of us. A pathogen not only non-lethal and incapacitating but highly infectious as well. Then yesterday the lab animals started to die en masse. Not a single one that had been infected with GRV-1103 was left alive.

Their bodies have of course been disposed of via the facility incinerator as per protocol. Quarantine controls have been enacted and any work with GRV-1103 is done with the utmost of safety precautions. We are both simultaneously working on re-engineering the pathogen back to non-lethality as well as working on a serum with which to cure the disease if re-engineering proves futile and highly improbable.

------ End Excerpt ------

------- Months After Events at Genesis Facility If Containment Fails ------

The streets of Chicago were, deserted, silent. Cars abandoned on highways, military equipment and vehicles lay about as if abandoned in a rush. Bodies lay everywhere in various states of decay and decomposition.

*crack*

A gunshot echoed through the streets, and a man darted into sight from an alleyway. He was being followed, no chased by a group of 6 men and women. He turned again and fired his gun again. The bullet impacted the skull of a man in the group and he staggered, then fell. The man went to fire his gun again

*click*

No bullets, he holstered the pistol and continued running. At least that was the plan, as he turned around he tripped over a decomposing body and fell to the ground. He went to get back to his feet, but too late, the pursuing group had caught up to him and they all held him in place. The man knew he was dead, but did not expect what came next.

Out of an alleyway he saw another person appear. It appeared perfectly healthy, but it was when it spoke, that it was evident it was no longer human, "my child, it is time to become one of our family." It came closer and knelt down next to the pinned man, putting a hand over his face. A black substance trickled from its hand into his mouth and nose. He began convulsing then slumped motionless, dead.

The creature, it could no longer be justified as being human stood up and sighed, "well, not everyone is worthy of my gift."

Died in the Night

Wylted- Amelia Chandler

<HIDDEN>

Amelia was chopping up onions for the stew she was preparing for everyone, tears welling in her eyes. Her tears though, were not caused by the onions. It was just two days ago that her boyfriend of 2 years now had died from GRV-1103. She still wasn't over it, but she still had to prepare food for everyone. Food from the dwindling supplies. There would be alot of stew in the days ahead for people. All this was compounding on her to make her a nervous wreck, and unable to sleep at nights. She hadn't had a good nights rest in days. She was honestly exhau-

"OW!" she exclaimed, "in her daze of thoughts she had sliced her finger with the knife she was using. Blood was already coming out of it and it was quite a bit. She went over to the first aid kit and grabbed gauze. Quickly applying it, she held it tight over her finger. Walking out of the kitchen, she was lucky enough to see the Staff Medical Doctor, Nathan Mendoza, drinking coffee while watching a movie on one of the few big screen tv's located in the mess hall.

"Dr. Mendoza!" she called out, "I've cut my finger pretty badly over here, i'm gonna need your help with this, probably gonna need some stitches."

Dr. Mendoza looked up and smiled, "again?" he chuckled, "you do this too often Amelia. Very well, let me take a look" ...

<UNHIDDEN>

Welcome to Pandemic Mafia!

You are Amelia Chandler, the staff Chef. You are in charge of cooking meals with your cooks with your sous chef Pierre Francois for the facility staff. It is because of this that you are the Breadmaker. Each night you may give a person a piece of bread. At the start of DP4 anyone without a piece of bread will be silenced for the entirety of DP4 and will only be able to vote. You need not give yourself a piece of bread as you will not be silenced regardless upon this occurence. You win with the Facility Staff.

Living Players

1. TheGreatandPowerful
2. BreakingAmber
3. TheFlex
4. Adam_Godzilla
5. FamousDebater
6. Yomama
7. MissBailey
8. Opsianos
9. Amalgam
10. HeadPhoneGut
11. Dragon_of_Christ
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 9:14:24 PM
DP2 will end at 5:15 EST on Tuesday May 31
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:31:30 AM
At 5/29/2016 2:05:34 AM, TheFlex wrote:
Can we get Amber replaced since they willingly chose to not post during the last DP?

well, last DP they willingly chose not to and notified me. I was therefore unable to replace them until this DP for inactivity.

Velcrow has replaced BreakingAmber
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:53:03 AM
Anyone find it suspicious that Wylted died after he tried to vote famous? It could either be that it someone trying to frame famous.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:55:41 AM
At 5/29/2016 2:53:03 AM, yomama12 wrote:
Anyone find it suspicious that Wylted died after he tried to vote famous? It could either be that it someone trying to frame famous.
Interesting observation. We should follow this lead some more.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 3:14:53 AM
Again, I reassert my suspicion of famous,

Working on a cure = good

Working on the disease = bad

Vtl famous
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:45:29 AM
At 5/29/2016 3:14:53 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

Working on a cure = good

Vtl famous

Did you "vigilant" kill Dragon last night? Cause if not, why? And if so, you think scum has a roleblocker?
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 6:24:25 AM
Hi. I just took over from Amber and will run through the entire DP1 before I comment further.

Also 500+ post may take some time for me to review. Anyone who could give me a brief summary would also be great. (I'm assuming no game related actions/post/etc from Amber being reason she was replaced. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Also, Budda could you clarify the view on meta gaming here? Thanks in advance.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 7:02:19 AM
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

@TGP in DP1 post #104, how is a miller "a really complex and multifaceted role"? Do explain. I dont like that build up to a miller claim.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 10:40:57 AM
At 5/29/2016 7:02:19 AM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

@TGP in DP1 post #104, how is a miller "a really complex and multifaceted role"? Do explain. I dont like that build up to a miller claim.

I want to know why Dragon didn't die when he pretty much said he was going to vig kill him last night.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 10:43:05 AM
At 5/29/2016 4:45:29 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:

Working on a cure = good

Vtl famous

Did you "vigilant" kill Dragon last night? Cause if not, why? And if so, you think scum has a

Pretty sure you're told if you're role blocked.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 10:44:40 AM

Did your backup role kick in?
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 10:57:58 AM
At 5/29/2016 4:45:29 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:

Working on a cure = good

Vtl famous

Did you "vigilant" kill Dragon last night? Cause if not, why? And if so, you think scum has a roleblocker?

Yes. He'll be dead at the end of next DP
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 10:58:57 AM
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

Miller is t a really complex and multifaceted role. But my complex and multifaceted role has Miller as a component.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 11:06:02 AM
At 5/29/2016 10:58:57 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

Miller is t a really complex and multifaceted role. But my complex and multifaceted role has Miller as a component.

I'm assuming u have yet to fully claim else you would have told me right off the bat your exact role.

TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 11:37:56 AM
At 5/29/2016 11:06:02 AM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

I'm assuming u have yet to fully claim else you would have told me right off the bat your exact role.

Correct.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 11:38:28 AM
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

Now let's lynch famous
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 11:53:57 AM
At 5/29/2016 11:38:28 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
VTL TheGreatAndPowerful

Now let's lynch famous

I'm cool putting my vote there.

VTL Famous
CristianGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:50:01 PM
At 5/29/2016 2:55:41 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You betrayed me.

Scum.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 3:01:22 PM
At 5/29/2016 1:50:01 PM, CristianGeek wrote:
At 5/29/2016 2:55:41 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

You betrayed me.

Scum.
What?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 6:00:17 PM
Well thats one way to win. Kill all the active people. That's just my assumption though.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:21:45 PM
I'm not a noob. Lynching Wylted is a completely obvious move for scum to make in order to push for a mislynch. If I was scum I wouldn't be stupid enough to lynch Wylted. That would be me in a massive position of jeopardy. If I was a noob the votes on me would be justified - but I'm not. This is clearly scum trying to frame me.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 9:33:51 PM
At 5/29/2016 8:21:45 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I'm not a noob. Lynching Wylted is a completely obvious move for scum to make in order to push for a mislynch. If I was scum I wouldn't be stupid enough to lynch Wylted. That would be me in a massive position of jeopardy. If I was a noob the votes on me would be justified - but I'm not. This is clearly scum trying to frame me.

That's WIFOM. Also, my role failed (killing the target is a side effect of failure). So I was not amplified.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:01:56 AM
At 5/29/2016 9:33:51 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

That's WIFOM. Also, my role failed (killing the target is a side effect of failure). So I was not amplified.

How do you go from "he'll be dead next DP" to "oops, it failed."?
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:11:34 AM
I just thought of something. With Wylted dead, will we all be silenced in DP4? Or since he is dead and didn't give anyone bread, will no one be silent?
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:26:22 AM
At 5/30/2016 12:11:34 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
I just thought of something. With Wylted dead, will we all be silenced in DP4? Or since he is dead and didn't give anyone bread, will no one be silent?

Not really important. Reads?
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:29:52 AM
At 5/29/2016 9:33:51 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

Whats amplified?

On a side note, im at DP1 around 200+ ish. Will attempt to finish by today (hopefully)