Total Posts:194|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 46.2: DP2

Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:39:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Fire - You are Lucy Heartfilia. Using your keys, you are able to open doors to the spirit world, summoning your celestial spirits to fight for you and your friends. Because of your ability to call upon your celestial spirits to help in the fight whenever you're needed, you are the Universal Backup. You will autmocatically take on the role of the first player to die. Your affiliationi remains unchanged. You win with the Town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Syko - You are Makarov, a loving old man who often restrains himself from violence. As the leader of Fairy Tail, you rarely join directly in the fight that the guild is facing. However, your fiercely protective nature means that you'll gladly obliterate anyone who tries to destroy your guild children. This makes you the Pacifist. You cannot hammer.

GRAVEYARD

Fire - Lucy Heartfilia - Universal Backup - Town
Syko - Makarov - Pacifist - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Missbailey8
2. Buddamoose
3. MattTheDreamer
4. Kescarte_DeJudica
5. Roukezian
6. Lannan
7. Kirigaya_Kazuto

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 11:40 pm, EST, on 6/114/16.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:11:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:05:37 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Come on guys.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:16:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:11:30 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:05:37 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Come on guys.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:44:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:16:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:11:30 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:05:37 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Come on guys.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:26:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Claim List
http://www.debate.org...
All the claims from DP1
Missbaily8:
Char claimed: Gajeel (#149)
-Member of the Guild, likely townie?

Buddamoose:
Breadcrumb claim: "Crash Magic" (#19)
-Magic apparently used by Gildarts Clive according to wiki. Another member of the guild, could be townie?

MattTheDreamer:
Breadcrumbed: Two characters acting as one (#33)
-Will give a full char claim if you guys wish.

Kescarte - No activity (Would like at least a breadcrumb claim from him - Probably more)

Roukezian:
Breadcrumbed: "Fairy tail Mage" (#47)
-His behavior suggests that his fairy tail claim is true. However I would like more detail from him today.

Lannan:
Breadcrumbed: Used Dragon magic (#55) - So a dragon slayer
-Has pinkish hair (#86)
-Therefore pretty much a Natsu claim I'd say. Only one dragon slayer has pink hair.
-Definite towny role. Doesn't rule out slightly sus behavior though.

Kirigaya_Kazuto:
Breadcrumbed - Is/Was Member of Fairy Tail and helped out the Strongest Fairy Tail Team Ever! (#50)
-Will fall asleep when you come close (#57)
-"The guy with the sticks" (#90)
-Honestly have no clue. Seems townie, but would like more information.
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:29:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:44:49 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:16:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:11:30 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:05:37 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Come on guys.
Have no regrets.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 8:11:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Shouldn't we pressure someone who would actually have the motivation to kill Syko? I mean, pressing Kescarte could be a good idea, but only if we're really desperate.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 8:49:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 8:11:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Shouldn't we pressure someone who would actually have the motivation to kill Syko? I mean, pressing Kescarte could be a good idea, but only if we're really desperate.

Why wouldn't Kescarte have the motivation to kill Syko? It doesn't take an genius to work out that Syko was one of the strongest town players in the game and that removing her would damage town overall more than taking out one of the noobs. Any player who read through the last DP would have seen Syko as a strong town and scum would try and eliminate that.

Anyway. The pressure is simply for Kescarte to get involved in the game and provide a claim. He provided nothing last DP and everyone cooperation is important.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 9:08:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 8:49:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:11:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Shouldn't we pressure someone who would actually have the motivation to kill Syko? I mean, pressing Kescarte could be a good idea, but only if we're really desperate.

Why wouldn't Kescarte have the motivation to kill Syko? It doesn't take an genius to work out that Syko was one of the strongest town players in the game and that removing her would damage town overall more than taking out one of the noobs. Any player who read through the last DP would have seen Syko as a strong town and scum would try and eliminate that.
Well, seeing as he didn't post, I'd assume that he didn't read the DP.

Anyway. The pressure is simply for Kescarte to get involved in the game and provide a claim. He provided nothing last DP and everyone cooperation is important.
I do understand that, but isn't it a better idea to peruse leads that he had last DP to kill scum?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 9:19:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 9:08:00 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:49:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:11:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Shouldn't we pressure someone who would actually have the motivation to kill Syko? I mean, pressing Kescarte could be a good idea, but only if we're really desperate.

Why wouldn't Kescarte have the motivation to kill Syko? It doesn't take an genius to work out that Syko was one of the strongest town players in the game and that removing her would damage town overall more than taking out one of the noobs. Any player who read through the last DP would have seen Syko as a strong town and scum would try and eliminate that.
Well, seeing as he didn't post, I'd assume that he didn't read the DP.
True, but I wouldn't exonerate him for it. For all we know he caught up in the DP during the NP.
Anyway. The pressure is simply for Kescarte to get involved in the game and provide a claim. He provided nothing last DP and everyone cooperation is important.
I do understand that, but isn't it a better idea to peruse leads that he had last DP to kill scum?

Certainly. Do you have any?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 9:26:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
VTL MB8

Well done fire, love how you said you took affiliation when you actually didn't -_-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 9:36:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Ah, good ol' UK time zones, just when everyone is one, I'm about to go to sleep. Anyway, for the activity that's going to occur while I'm gone I recommend we do these things:

1) Pressure Kescarte for a char/ breadcrumb claim and ask for his reads - Obvious.

2) Ask for a clarification on claims if needed and develop claims that are simple with little information. For these purposes by tomorrow I'll fully char claim if you wish.

3) Message inactives to get on. Don't bother them, but if there online and not at least minimally posting in the game, just pine them to remind them we exist.

4) Don't worry. Panicking brought town down last game and it may do it again. Pursue leads and be logical, but keep an open mind.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:10:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 9:36:19 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Ah, good ol' UK time zones, just when everyone is one, I'm about to go to sleep. Anyway, for the activity that's going to occur while I'm gone I recommend we do these things:

1) Pressure Kescarte for a char/ breadcrumb claim and ask for his reads - Obvious.

2) Ask for a clarification on claims if needed and develop claims that are simple with little information. For these purposes by tomorrow I'll fully char claim if you wish.

3) Message inactives to get on. Don't bother them, but if there online and not at least minimally posting in the game, just pine them to remind them we exist.

4) Don't worry. Panicking brought town down last game and it may do it again. Pursue leads and be logical, but keep an open mind.

Yeah, sorry about not posting any in the last phase. I've had kind of a hectic work schedule, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'll be happy to "breadcrumb" if you'll tell me what that means. I'm afraid I'm not extremely familiar with the terminology.

@missbailey:
I did, in fact, read the last dayphase and if you'll go back and look you'll notice I made a post right at the very end.
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:11:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 9:19:03 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 9:08:00 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:49:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:11:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Shouldn't we pressure someone who would actually have the motivation to kill Syko? I mean, pressing Kescarte could be a good idea, but only if we're really desperate.

Why wouldn't Kescarte have the motivation to kill Syko? It doesn't take an genius to work out that Syko was one of the strongest town players in the game and that removing her would damage town overall more than taking out one of the noobs. Any player who read through the last DP would have seen Syko as a strong town and scum would try and eliminate that.
Well, seeing as he didn't post, I'd assume that he didn't read the DP.
True, but I wouldn't exonerate him for it. For all we know he caught up in the DP during the NP.
Anyway. The pressure is simply for Kescarte to get involved in the game and provide a claim. He provided nothing last DP and everyone cooperation is important.
I do understand that, but isn't it a better idea to peruse leads that he had last DP to kill scum?

Certainly. Do you have any?
In terms of motivation, we can rule out you and Budda due to behavior, so I'd find it unlikely that you two are scum. I'll also exclude Kescarte because he hasn't posted anything and it'd be unfair to tunnel him. That means we have four options: Lannan, Kiri, Rou, and myself. Lannan is the least likely option, because Syko didn't really pursue him at all, but he hasn't posted much to the game. I'd go for Rou or Kiri, as I believe Syko had a case against both of them.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:12:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:11:40 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 9:19:03 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 9:08:00 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:49:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:11:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 8:28:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Alright. This DP I want to focus on pressure for those who have not bread crumbed their characters/ roles yet, in order to compare the claims and work out the scum.

For this reason, i'm going to focus on Kescarte first. He didn't post at all in the last DP and i'd like to hear his thoughts as well as a part of his claim.

VTL Kescarte
Shouldn't we pressure someone who would actually have the motivation to kill Syko? I mean, pressing Kescarte could be a good idea, but only if we're really desperate.

Why wouldn't Kescarte have the motivation to kill Syko? It doesn't take an genius to work out that Syko was one of the strongest town players in the game and that removing her would damage town overall more than taking out one of the noobs. Any player who read through the last DP would have seen Syko as a strong town and scum would try and eliminate that.
Well, seeing as he didn't post, I'd assume that he didn't read the DP.
True, but I wouldn't exonerate him for it. For all we know he caught up in the DP during the NP.
Anyway. The pressure is simply for Kescarte to get involved in the game and provide a claim. He provided nothing last DP and everyone cooperation is important.
I do understand that, but isn't it a better idea to peruse leads that he had last DP to kill scum?

Certainly. Do you have any?
In terms of motivation, we can rule out you and Budda due to behavior, so I'd find it unlikely that you two are scum. I'll also exclude Kescarte because he hasn't posted anything and it'd be unfair to tunnel him. That means we have four options: Lannan, Kiri, Rou, and myself. Lannan is the least likely option, because Syko didn't really pursue him at all, but he hasn't posted much to the game. I'd go for Rou or Kiri, as I believe Syko had a case against both of them.
Nevermind, Kescarte HAS read the last DP.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:24:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Vote Count

Kescarte (1/4) - Matt
MB8 (1/4) - Budda

If you believe I had made a mistake, let me know and I will recount.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:26:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm going to be travelling tomorrow to take a 2 week vacation. I will still be playing Mafia, probably through my Kindle, but will be missing for at least two days.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:29:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 8:49:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:

Syko was one of the worst players as a matter of fact. Her analysis skills lead her to think that Fire_Wings was Mafia. I think the choice to NK her was a poor choice on Mafia's behalf. I would have went for Buddamoose as he's a greater town player. That's why I suspect that either the Mafia team is amateurish or Budda is among it.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:32:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 9:26:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Well done fire, love how you said you took affiliation when you actually didn't -_-

I brought up the point that it is possible for him not to take affiliation. He either is lacking in comprehension skills or wasn't informed of that, but what is evident is that he didn't understand whatever was sent to him. And so my suspicions were correct. And please explain to me why the Mafia wouldn't NK a more experienced and intelligent player like yourself?
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:39:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:10:08 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

Kescarte,, please character-claim, as in reveal the name of the character sent to you via PM. Breadcrumbing would be leaving hints to him but I don't think at this point that would be sufficient.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:43:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 9:08:00 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I do understand that, but isn't it a better idea to peruse leads that he had last DP to kill scum?

No it isn't a better approach at all. He suspected Fire_Wings was scum and was wrong. And then suspected I'm scum because I argued and was right that Fire_Wings is actually Town and Universal Backup. You are starting to give me a scum-read as you are reasoning differently this game as opposed to the second game.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:44:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Moreover, Kescartes was inactive and now he's active. It makes sense to pressure him into information as he is the only wild card at this point.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:33:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:32:31 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 6/12/2016 9:26:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Well done fire, love how you said you took affiliation when you actually didn't -_-

I brought up the point that it is possible for him not to take affiliation. He either is lacking in comprehension skills or wasn't informed of that, but what is evident is that he didn't understand whatever was sent to him. And so my suspicions were correct. And please explain to me why the Mafia wouldn't NK a more experienced and intelligent player like yourself?

So in essence you want me to be a mind reader? If you'ryou're going to try that hard to paint someone as scummy by using the NK as evidence, you really don't have much do you?

I mean, syko could have been wrong and mafia wants us to follow his FOS in lynching you, I could be wrong and they want me to lead a ML, the only way were going to know why is at Endgame, cause nobody alive but maf gonna know the answer to ur question bud

I suggest you focus elsewhere cause like I said, is that's what ur gonna use to paint a person as scumny, y really don't have anything at all.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:35:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Let's also keep in mind my soft claim, guild is town, as evidenced by death flops, and I breadcrumbed my char (a guild member) before anyone else claimed anything.

We really ought to be focusing on MB8, Kes, Matt, and you, but the first three specifically. Cause Lannan is town, and assuming two mafia we are already at MYLO
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 5:04:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:43:33 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 6/12/2016 9:08:00 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I do understand that, but isn't it a better idea to peruse leads that he had last DP to kill scum?

No it isn't a better approach at all. He suspected Fire_Wings was scum and was wrong. And then suspected I'm scum because I argued and was right that Fire_Wings is actually Town and Universal Backup. You are starting to give me a scum-read as you are reasoning differently this game as opposed to the second game.

Well really, that you knew fire was town and were arguing against his lynch is actually evidence ur scum, cause well, inside information and all that. But what swings it back to being townie is fires lynch was so easy, I mean easy to the point where arguing against it just makes no sense from a scum perspective.

His lynch was the logical choice for town at the time because of what he claimed, why would mafia argue against that, especially since it helped their agenda. Imho you aren't even on the potential list of people to lynch. That's squarely on MB8, Matt, and Kes
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 5:21:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 4:35:48 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Syko claimed that his role was confirmable and so that was most likely why he was killed. You don't have to be a mind-reader to know that. But still, I think it shows lack of judgement in the scum team as you would have been a far better NK choice. And so I'm indirectly trying to tell you that since Mb8 unconvincingly is trying to remove pressure from Kescarte, and since the latter arrived suspicious and since both are new to this game, that we might have a lead to a noobish scum team. And since I won't be very active this DP, I want you guys to pay close attention to that.