Jump to topic:

Warcraft

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 6:46:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Does anyone else play W.O Warcraft? If you do, I love you. We should play live sometime.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:01:12 PM
At 6/15/2016 6:46:27 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Does anyone else play W.O Warcraft? If you do, I love you. We should play live sometime.

WHAT?!?!

http://www.chicagosean.com...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:01:32 PM

Also nice sig.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:02:02 PM

What's your battlenet account?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:02:59 PM
At 6/15/2016 7:01:32 PM, TUF wrote:

Also nice sig.

Why is your mind blown!? And txs, I like my sig too. ;)

Do you play Moral Kombat?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:06:20 PM
At 6/15/2016 7:02:59 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Also nice sig.

I don't. I'd be interested in playing though. You have it on ps4? You should play overwatch with me and my friends sometime, or maybe I'll buy mortal combat or warcraft. Will your computer even run warcraft?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:10:31 PM
At 6/15/2016 7:06:20 PM, TUF wrote:

Also nice sig.

I don't. I'd be interested in playing though. You have it on ps4? You should play overwatch with me and my friends sometime, or maybe I'll buy mortal combat or warcraft. Will your computer even run warcraft?

You can get Mortal Kombat on your phone too..
And yes, it will. Lol.

I will send you my battlenet once I finish downloading warcraft. I haven't played in a while because I've been stuck on cod.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:17:15 PM
At 6/15/2016 7:10:31 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Also nice sig.

And yes, it will. Lol.

I will send you my battlenet once I finish downloading warcraft. I haven't played in a while because I've been stuck on cod.

I don't think you have to finish downloading it to know your battlenet account username lol
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:55:35 PM
At 6/15/2016 7:17:15 PM, TUF wrote:

Also nice sig.

And yes, it will. Lol.

I don't think you have to finish downloading it to know your battlenet account username lol

Rosiexx#11937

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 8:00:42 PM
At 6/15/2016 7:55:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/15/2016 7:17:15 PM, TUF wrote:

Also nice sig.

And yes, it will. Lol.

Rosiexx#11937

Sweet I'll add you when I get home. Join my discord.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:25:50 AM

Yup, I have a LVL 100 NElf druid that's balance/resto/feral. My VS is right around 700(it's above for Resto). Also have a 60 /Arms Warrior, and a 40 or so Brewmaster/Mistweaver monk.

I play on Norgannon, a smaller pop Americas server. Hmu, my BNET tag is Buddamoose#1485
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:28:20 AM
Basically been playing the game a decade now. Since right around the end of vanilla. Yes i was present for the opening of the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj lol
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:30:30 AM
*GS (gearscore) not VS
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:38:51 AM
I wish i still had that first acct and didn't get it banned lol. Oh well, if one wants to manipulate in-game economies, and gets caught, gotta face the music.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Sweg123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:00:38 PM

I did from: Burning Crusade -> Cataclysm

I will start to play again if they add legacy servers...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:21:13 PM

I've been thinking of seeing the movie and trying out the game with my friends.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:24:33 PM
At 6/16/2016 2:21:13 PM, Vaarka wrote:

The movie was fvcking awesome.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:27:01 PM
At 6/16/2016 2:24:33 PM, Rosalie wrote:

So I've heard.
Also, https://www.youtube.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 12:43:57 AM

Also nice sig.

I play Mortal Kombat :)

Skorpion is my favorite character
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:17:34 PM

I disagree. There was too much focus on setting up future movies, as opposed to focus on making the movie itself entertaining imho. Like, it was the equivalent of the Two Towers, but if that movie were actually first in the LOTR trilogy.

It was awesome to see all the characters and more being depicted in a movie though. Plus with what theu covered the plan is obviously 3 movies if not more.

The next will obviously cover the Alliance of Lodaeron, The Second War, and the establishment of Ogrimarr in Kalimdor and Thrall as Warchief.

Then if of course next being Arthas and the scourge wars, prolly a brief touching on the Nerubiam wars, and then the creation of the Loch King.

So basically the movies are gonna cover the second age of Azeroth. The first being creation by the Titans. Imprisonment of the Old Gods, and the first invasion of the Burning Legion.

Plus, Dalaran was in the sky... when it wasn't raised from its location in the Plaguelands, and brought to Northrend as a response to Naxxramas and its Lord, Kel'Thazad until the midst of the Scourge War. For shame blizzard.

SPOILER ALERT: Medivh should be coming back at some point if the lore remains mostly accurate :P

Oh and that's what pleased me the most about the movie, except for Thralls mother being from the same tribe(she technically wasnt), and Dalaran already being a floating city(it wasnt), the movie was pretty damn accurate to events in the Lore that can be found in game on WoW in different locations
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:19:04 PM
On another note tho, I cant wait to see Varian Wrynn and his glorious hair
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:21:36 PM
At 6/17/2016 11:19:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
On another note tho, I cant wait to see Varian Wrynn and his glorious hair

And Uther, and Malfurion, and the the Bloodhoof brothers, and, well, pretty much the defining characters in WOW and the DRS Warcraft games, are gonna start making appearances
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:26:44 PM
And omg, Jaina Proudmoore and Sylvanas Windrunner

*breathes heavy*
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 3:44:47 AM

So you changed your feminist sig? Good
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 12:44:48 AM

Watched the movie. It was alright.

MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 9:33:27 AM
Played WOW for a bit. Not the biggest fan of MMO's really. The only one I stuck with was FFIV until LVL60
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 12:36:21 PM
At 6/17/2016 11:17:34 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I disagree. There was too much focus on setting up future movies, as opposed to focus on making the movie itself entertaining imho. Like, it was the equivalent of the Two Towers, but if that movie were actually first in the LOTR trilogy.
+1
Not to mention the cliff hanger ending (if that was a cliff hanger) was rather...disappointing.

It was awesome to see all the characters and more being depicted in a movie though. Plus with what theu covered the plan is obviously 3 movies if not more.

The next will obviously cover the Alliance of Lodaeron, The Second War, and the establishment of Ogrimarr in Kalimdor and Thrall as Warchief.

Then if of course next being Arthas and the scourge wars, prolly a brief touching on the Nerubiam wars, and then the creation of the Loch King.

So basically the movies are gonna cover the second age of Azeroth. The first being creation by the Titans. Imprisonment of the Old Gods, and the first invasion of the Burning Legion.

Plus, Dalaran was in the sky... when it wasn't raised from its location in the Plaguelands, and brought to Northrend as a response to Naxxramas and its Lord, Kel'Thazad until the midst of the Scourge War. For shame blizzard.

SPOILER ALERT: Medivh should be coming back at some point if the lore remains mostly accurate :P

Oh and that's what pleased me the most about the movie, except for Thralls mother being from the same tribe(she technically wasnt), and Dalaran already being a floating city(it wasnt), the movie was pretty damn accurate to events in the Lore that can be found in game on WoW in different locations

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 12:38:08 PM
At 6/21/2016 9:33:27 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Played WOW for a bit. Not the biggest fan of MMO's really. The only one I stuck with was FFIV until LVL60

I tried runescape, and I remember my cousin got me into it when I was 12. iirc, the rating was T, and I thought that was like...serious stuff, so I told people I was 13 or 14.
Recently tried it again with a friend (to annoy someone), and now it crashes every 5-10 minutes. Needless to say I uninstalled.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 6:15:20 PM
At 6/21/2016 12:44:48 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Just "alright"!? It was fvcking amazing...
I cried
(

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 6:20:34 PM
At 6/23/2016 6:15:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/21/2016 12:44:48 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Just "alright"!? It was fvcking amazing...
I cried
(

Your not really a gamer your just hyped about the movie!