Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 7:50:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Budda - Kaboom! You are Gildarts. Your terrifyingly strong magic is so well known in Magnolia that the town has made it Gildarts-proof (though it still fails), due to your explosive magic. It seems like everything you touch explodes. This makes you the Bomb. If killed at night, you will kill your attacker(s). You win with the Town.

Kiri - You are Mystogan. Whenever you show up to the guild, which is rare in itself, all but the strongest mages fall asleep under your strong magic. Despite being one of the most powerful mages in your guild, you prefer to remain in secrecy, and thus almost no one in the guild knows what you even look like. In addition, your true identity is Jellal, who severely hurt Erza--a fellow Fairy Tail mage--in the past. Your secrecy makes you the odd-night Ninja. On odd nights, no action you take will appear on any investigative or informative role report. You win with the Mafia.

GRAVEYARD

Fire - Lucy Heartfilia - Universal Backup - Town
Syko - Makarov - Pacifist - Town
Budda - Gildarts - Bomb - Town
Kiri - Mystogan - odd-night Ninja - Mafia

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Missbailey8
2. MattTheDreamer
3. Kescarte_DeJudica
4. Roukezian
5. Rosalie (Lannan)

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 3:50 pm, EST, on 6/19/16.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 7:51:14 PM
Rosalie replaces Lannan.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 7:58:39 PM
Huh. So Kiri was the mafia. And Budda was innocent. Okay, I think I've run out of leads. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Oh, btw, my PayPal $25 offer from the last DP still stands. :)
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 8:48:11 PM
Hey guys!

As a replacement, I have no idea what's been going on, so, give me the end of tonight to read the last games and such, to get some reads.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 8:58:18 PM
My scum read on Kiri was correct. His partners are either Kes or Lanaan judging from behavioral analysis.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:04:40 PM
At 6/16/2016 8:48:11 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Hey guys!

As a replacement, I have no idea what's been going on, so, give me the end of tonight to read the last games and such, to get some reads.

Please fully character claim.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:10:04 PM
At 6/16/2016 7:58:39 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
Huh. So Kiri was the mafia. And Budda was innocent. Okay, I think I've run out of leads. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Explain how you and Kiri had the same scum read on Budda. And are you saying you'd give everyone 25 dollars if you turned out scum?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:13:50 PM
At 6/16/2016 8:58:18 PM, Roukezian wrote:
My scum read on Kiri was correct. His partners are either Kes or Lanaan judging from behavioral analysis.
Can you fill me in on why Kiri would kill Budda? I'm just curious.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:14:38 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:04:40 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Hey guys!

I am Natsu Dragneel. I am bullet proof.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:14:56 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:13:50 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Oh never mind. I just saw his role.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:20:58 PM
Mb8's character Galeel looks scummy on character-based evaluation:

"When Gajeel first appeared, Gajeel is quite cold and apathetic, not hesitating to injure his own allies if irritated. He iron-clubbed a fellow Phantom Lord Mage who was praising his abilities simply because the latter was disturbing him while he was eating."

I have to reread Dp1 and check if she could be Kiri's partner as she has only reasoned thay we should lynch confirmed townies. And has a character that can be Mafiia much like Mtstogan.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:22:39 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:14:56 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

What is your character role connection? Your wiki says yobare cold hearted and that you injure your allies.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:26:00 PM

Budda claimed he had a powerful role and was a wise and experienced town player, even if he sounded a bit absurd in his petty fight with Kescartes.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:27:32 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:14:38 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Hey guys!

The main character can't be mafia so you're confirmed town. But it was a mistake to mention your role as Mafia could have tried to NK you.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:29:24 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:22:39 PM, Roukezian wrote:

What is your character role connection? Your wiki says yobare cold hearted and that you injure your allies.
Apparently Gajeel was in the main Fairy Tail guild, according to the wiki. Keep in mind, I know nothing about Fairy Tail, so I don't really know how he acts besides the brief description from the wiki and the one you gave earlier.

That's besides the point though. We shouldn't be worrying about theme analysis. I believe we should be basing our reads on behavior, but that's just me.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:30:10 PM
Town pile:

Roukezian
Rosalie
Matt

Potential scum:
Mb8
Kes

I suggest we lynch mb8 first as her character is more befitting of a scum role. I will also do a behaorial analysis of her in Dp1.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:30:19 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:27:32 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 6/16/2016 9:14:38 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Hey guys!

The main character can't be mafia so you're confirmed town. But it was a mistake to mention your role as Mafia could have tried to NK you.
I mean, why would mafia kill her now? She's bulletproof, at least according to her.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:31:49 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:30:10 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Town pile:

Roukezian
Rosalie
Matt

Potential scum:
Mb8
Kes

I suggest we lynch mb8 first as her character is more befitting of a scum role. I will also do a behaorial analysis of her in Dp1.
What did Kescarte claim as?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:33:05 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:29:24 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Apparently Gajeel was in the main Fairy Tail guild, according to the wiki. Keep in mind, I know nothing about Fairy Tail, so I don't really know how he acts besides the brief description from the wiki and the one you gave earlier.

That's besides the point though. We shouldn't be worrying about theme analysis. I believe we should be basing our reads on behavior, but that's just me.

Theme-analysis is important. It helped me personally figure out Kiri's scumminess from Dp2. And it is apparent there is a thematic connection between character and affiliation.

Can you please paraphrase the PM sent to you just changing a few words?
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:35:27 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:31:49 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/16/2016 9:30:10 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Town pile:

Roukezian
Rosalie
Matt

Potential scum:
Mb8
Kes

What did Kescarte claim as?

Kescartes claimed in Dp2 he is Happy a useless cat and claimed Vanilla. And yes, it is very shady as he could be goon and because he and Kiri showed up in Dp2 with the plan to lynch buddamoose for no good reason.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:43:22 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:33:05 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Theme-analysis is important. It helped me personally figure out Kiri's scumminess from Dp2. And it is apparent there is a thematic connection between character and affiliation.

Sure thing.

You are Gajeel. You have a lot of experience from fighting in two guilds and being taught by the metal dragon. While you used to be in the Phantom Guild, you're now a part of the Fairy Tail guild. Because of your Iron Dragon magic, you're the JOAT. You have the following abilities: x1 cop, x1 watcher. You win with town.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:46:48 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:43:22 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Sure thing.

You are Gajeel. You have a lot of experience from fighting in two guilds and being taught by the metal dragon. While you used to be in the Phantom Guild, you're now a part of the Fairy Tail guild. Because of your Iron Dragon magic, you're the JOAT. You have the following abilities: x1 cop, x1 watcher. You win with town.

Did you use your role?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:49:20 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:46:48 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 6/16/2016 9:43:22 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Sure thing.

Did you use your role?
I investigated lannan the first NP. He was innocent. I haven't used the watcher ability yet.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:55:28 PM
Matt is also scummy from character analysis. Like mistogan, his girl charaxter was an opponet of Ezra and had a situation in the guild:

"
Upon hearing of the shop's famous desserts, Erza paid a visit to the nearby pool hall, only to discover that someone pretending to be a member of Fairy Tail had been committing crimes in the town. Outraged by the thought, the red-headed Mage stormed into the dessert shop and confronted the phony, thrusting a large blade through the table where she was lounging.[14] Bisca responded by snatching her panties and fleeing the scene, only to be punched through a wall and into the pool hall by the rampaging Erza. She attempted to retaliate against her attacker with a series of gunshots, only for Erza to deflect them with a few swings of her sword"
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:02:41 PM
Let me put my suspicions out:

Rosalie. Mb8 vouched her innocence. Claim makes sense. No shady character but main character. Most likely town.

Mb8. Paraphrase seems authentic. Defended Kes previous DP when it is impossible for them to be partners. Has a shady character that could be scum. Most likely town.

Kes. Character claim not very shady. Claimed vanilla which was suspicious. Had same scum read and lynch plan as Kiri which is suspicious. Leaning on scum.

Matt. Was very Townie in his general behavior. Has a shady duo character that greatly fits the scum role. It would be odd making Mistogan scum for his enmity to Ezra and Bisca not. Leaning on scum.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:08:42 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:10:04 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:58:39 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

Explain how you and Kiri had the same scum read on Budda. And are you saying you'd give everyone 25 dollars if you turned out scum?

"Explain how you and Kiri had the same scum read on Budda."

Pure coincidence. In fact, the only real reason I went after Budda is because I had nothing else to go on, so I merely chose from between him and Kiri.. Once we began bickering, his rather flippant attitude was what made me continue to suspect him as scum.

"And are you saying you'd give everyone 25 dollars if you turned out scum?"

Not even that. I'll give everyone $25 (all eight of you) if you can prove I'm not Happy and Vanilla. You don't even have to prove I'm scum.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:09:12 PM
Vtl Matt (Please make sure nobody else votes on him. It's going to be him or Kes lynched this DP).

There is no way his character had commited crimes in the Town, been kicked out of the guild by Ezra and was considered Town in the making of this game. That would be a big screw up by Saph. I need a full defense and paraphrase of PM from Matt.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:11:31 PM
At 6/16/2016 9:20:58 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Mb8's character Galeel looks scummy on character-based evaluation:

"When Gajeel first appeared, Gajeel is quite cold and apathetic, not hesitating to injure his own allies if irritated. He iron-clubbed a fellow Phantom Lord Mage who was praising his abilities simply because the latter was disturbing him while he was eating."

I have to reread Dp1 and check if she could be Kiri's partner as she has only reasoned thay we should lynch confirmed townies. And has a character that can be Mafiia much like Mtstogan.

I agree. Either we pressure Mb8 or Matt.